Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the lone voice that likes alw from a creative point of view, don't even care about his politics, but his arrogant personality has made it hard to like him much in recent years

Reactions: 2
Haha I'd like to share your morals, I would. But I'm the lone voice on here who likes the show 😳
His lordship be damned (and Carrie for that matter).
i didn’t mind it! it has some lovely ballads and there’s a lot to enjoy about it (the costumes, the way the ball is staged) - i would happily sit through it again. i’m just unsure how it’s going to last long term, and especially how it will do if/when it goes to broadway

Reactions: 3
It had the potential to be a good show, just with rewrites and a different leading lady

Reactions: 11
So she's liking tweets that literally promote her in the show, but we can't be disappointed if we don't see her? Okay, Carrie.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry… what?? After literally months of complete silence on F1 she jumps on (one of but to this point) the most dramatic point of the season in the penultimate race of the season… really? If it was Russia when McLaren were dominating I’d say fair enough but this just seems so out of the blue the people I know who watch F1 “every now and then” (which is completely fair) you can predict the ones they watch like Silverstone, Brazil, the opening race, the final race… not normally the last but one race of the season, even in a season as dramatic as this? And it’s not just like she was over Tom’s so only watches it there because she’s with her nephews which is, again, fair just wish she’d own one or the other rather than claiming she’s a big fan like she did by buying expensive official
Merch before watching a single race 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry… what?? After literally months of complete silence on F1 she jumps on (one of but to this point) the most dramatic point of the season in the penultimate race of the season… really? If it was Russia when McLaren were dominating I’d say fair enough but this just seems so out of the blue the people I know who watch F1 “every now and then” (which is completely fair) you can predict the ones they watch like Silverstone, Brazil, the opening race, the final race… not normally the last but one race of the season, even in a season as dramatic as this? And it’s not just like she was over Tom’s so only watches it there because she’s with her nephews which is, again, fair just wish she’d own one or the other rather than claiming she’s a big fan like she did by buying expensive official
Merch before watching a single race 🙃
Activist Carrie completely ignoring the controversy around F1 and hamilton

Activist Carrie completely ignoring the controversy around F1 and hamilton
Yeah popping out for the Quatar Grand Prix specifically is a bit of a bizzare choice, and also one that shows she really doesn’t know the F1 calendar if she was expecting it to not be picked up on - to be fair nothing is happening around Hamilton himself that’s more that no one in the media can apparently read because the sponsorship deal is with Mercedes it’s literally nothing to do with Hamilton he just gets put in place of the team name because of his fame and a lack of research

It is very shocking to me just how cheap Cinderella looks as a show. I was concerned when I first saw the set (or lackofthereof!) but thought maybe it would work on stage but it just doesn't from what I can tell. I know watching bootleg videos is nowhere near the same as sitting live in the theatre but the show does look too bare boned and lifeless. I feel bad for the cast having to try and make it something special night after night.

Reactions: 17
Having watched wicked this evening for the god knows how many times (but my first time since lockdown happend) yeah Carrie wouldn't be able to pull off either glinda or elphaba or even nessarose

Curious to know what people's opinions are of Oliver on here. Do you think he genuinely loves her? Do you think he's using her?

Reactions: 3
Curious to know what people's opinions are of Oliver on here. Do you think he genuinely loves her? Do you think he's using her?
I think it started for him to been seen with her and get a jump in his career but I think he ended up genuinely falling in love with her.

If you have asked me before pandemia, I would have absolutely said using her, but if they lasted the 2 years of pandemia living together without breaking up, I do think he loves her.

Reactions: 13
Having watched wicked this evening for the god knows how many times (but my first time since lockdown happend) yeah Carrie wouldn't be able to pull off either glinda or elphaba or even nessarose
She would make a great ozian number 6

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't see the benefits of being with her just to use her.

He was in a relationship with one of the Strallen sisters before this and either cheated on her with Carrie or moved on VERY quickly to be with Carrie. I don't see why he'd need to do that for his career, he'd have been better off where he was.

I can't see the benefits of being with her just to use her.

He was in a relationship with one of the Strallen sisters before this and either cheated on her with Carrie or moved on VERY quickly to be with Carrie. I don't see why he'd need to do that for his career, he'd have been better off where he was.
I have no clue what his intentions are but although the strallens are a musical theatre family, their profile outside the theatre world is not very prominent. Carrie thanks to famous brother and her social media platform reaches a wider audience so from a raising your profile point of view she is more likely to do that.

I have no clue what his intentions are but although the strallens are a musical theatre family, their profile outside the theatre world is not very prominent. Carrie thanks to famous brother and her social media platform reaches a wider audience so from a raising your profile point of view she is more likely to do that.
I know which name has bigger respect attached to it and it ain't Carrie's
Yeah my thoughts are more along these lines - Carrie may be wider known outside of theatre but inside of theatre it sounds like she's known for being difficult. Oliver always came across as hardworking and I would be surprised if that reputation genuinely seemed like a better deal to him.

I think he's with her because he wants to be, he could do so much better if it was a career thing.

i’m intrigued as to what role she actually does next (if any). her vocal range is so limited and she doesn’t really have many extra skills dancing or acting wise 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.