Carrie Hope Fletcher #10 Granny Mope Fletcher and her 15 videos of bows to empty chairs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely submitted that question herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why would anyone even ask that?
Plus, the only time (in the UK) that you will see an actor bowing in character at the theatre is at a pantomime- it’s why the boos for the villain are encouraged at panto. At regular shows it’s fairly disrespectful to boo the actor playing the villain. Generally there are exceptions for Disney shows or shows more aimed at children, because kids will want to boo the villain anyway.

Reactions: 7
The post that Stephanie McKeon's husband made about his wife and the Frozen opening night is so, so, so adorable. It's in another universe compared to Carrie's. However to be fair it's not like Oliver was gushing about her originating a role in an ALW production. However spending more time talking about your collaboration than Frozen or Oliver in posts about Frozen opening is just incredibly tactless and icky.
I read it and it’s so lovely! The contrast is crazy. His post was just pure praise and pride. No ego and making it all about number one! I think Carrie could take a leaf out of his book.

Reactions: 3
Carrie is definitely not the best person to be selling this collection, the pics look very awkward and some of the clothes don't even fit - the light blue dress that's bursting open prime example. Plus when has she ever worn a sweatshirt?! She isn't a sweatshirt kinda person.

Ahhh, I'm kinda sad. I love the fit of Joanie clothes. The material of them is pretty bog standard but the cut and fit of them is definitely a higher standard than Primark or similar. I don't think they need all these partnerships and collabs, their clothes are nice enough on their own for people who like that style.

That said, I only ever buy from the Joanie sale/clearance :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
All she will have done probably is to have picked out of a selection that were put in front of her. Eg. they would have had the jumpsuit in 4 colours and she would choose the colour she liked. No designing from her.
Never heard of Joanie! Maybe they are trying to appeal to over 50's plus sizes.

Reactions: 6
well at least she’s self aware that she looks like a librarian, don’t know about rest of the statement.
1377D372-3A34-49B9-A312-01B81F107B48.jpeg

• Sick
I have curly hair, have had my hair done professionally two times for filmed events. Both times the stylist teased the hair by the roots and put in shittons of hairspray. My hair was longer than Carrie's so it wasn't as weird, but the effect was similar and I didn't like it.
And, while the stylists were working it seemed like they knew what they were doing. They really didn't.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve been wearing Joanie clothes for a good few years. It’s a bit pricey but they always have sales and codes at least once a month I’ve never paid more than £25 for a dress and I absolutely love them . This is the first collection they’ve ever done that I don’t like one thing in it. So childish and awful patterns. Also , I’m really not one for size shaming because I’m a lady blessed/cursed with a huge arse and big boobs and a relatively small waist it’s partly why I love Joanie, but the website says she’s wearing a size ten . Am I just being really mean ? They’re clothes are very much a very accurate fit I’m really surprised she’s a 10. Maybe I’m just being awful, I also don’t really care about people in general saying they’re a smaller size than they are but not if they are advertising and getting a cut of the profits. 😬 people might get the impression their sizes are more generous than they actually are.

These all look like mistake photos. Like the ones someone takes when you’re not ready and you end up being captured with the most derpy facial expression. Is this a photographer issue or just what they had to work with? 😬
I'm sorry but maybe Carrie's just not meant to be a model? She's clearly trying to pull off her best "model face", and it's just not working. Tbh, in that last one she kind of looks like she's really constipated.

Reactions: 1
Why has she used 'librarian' as a byword for the glasses/plaid dowdy look?? I am a librarian and I dress way cooler than that, soz Carrie

Reactions: 6
I’ve been wearing Joanie clothes for a good few years. It’s a bit pricey but they always have sales and codes at least once a month I’ve never paid more than £25 for a dress and I absolutely love them . This is the first collection they’ve ever done that I don’t like one thing in it. So childish and awful patterns. Also , I’m really not one for size shaming because I’m a lady blessed/cursed with a huge arse and big boobs and a relatively small waist it’s partly why I love Joanie, but the website says she’s wearing a size ten . Am I just being really mean ? They’re clothes are very much a very accurate fit I’m really surprised she’s a 10. Maybe I’m just being awful, I also don’t really care about people in general saying they’re a smaller size than they are but not if they are advertising and getting a cut of the profits. 😬 people might get the impression their sizes are more generous than they actually are.
Carrie said on instagram that she wears a size 14 in their dresses and 16 in the Jumpsuits.

I wonder if that's their standard model size and they just didn't change it? She posted a link to the FAQ page when someone asked if they're working on more inclusive sizing where they detailed why that's not currently possible but they hope to some day when they've got the funds. On the page they explained that they create their clothes on a size 10 and then size up and down accordingly.

(Side note: in the reply she said they're working on bigger sizes but the FAQ page that she linked seems to say they are not actively, currently working on it but hope to some day. Bit weird to say one thing and provide a source that says something else.)

Reactions: 1
Carrie said on instagram that she wears a size 14 in their dresses and 16 in the Jumpsuits.

I wonder if that's their standard model size and they just didn't change it? She posted a link to the FAQ page when someone asked if they're working on more inclusive sizing where they detailed why that's not currently possible but they hope to some day when they've got the funds. On the page they explained that they create their clothes on a size 10 and then size up and down accordingly.

(Side note: in the reply she said they're working on bigger sizes but the FAQ page that she linked seems to say they are not actively, currently working on it but hope to some day. Bit weird to say one thing and provide a source that says something else.)
That explains it ! She honestly doesn’t strike me as the kind of girl that would lie about her size so I was a bit disappointed.

First time poster, anyone else reckon Carrie will be seething that Jennifer Saunders went to see Cinderella the night Carrie wasn’t on 😂
At least Jennifer got to see a better performance

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some comments on Theatreboard that Georgina, although nervous and still settling in to the role, is more suited to it than Carrie. Ouch.

• Haha
Just got home from seeing the Heathers UK
tour… Bloody amazing. Shat all over Carrie’s cast recording.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it's already been said but I just looked at her Instagram and I'm actually flabbergasted that she made the photo of her on Oliver's big night all about herself and her clothing collection. I know I shouldn't be surprised but it is really gross. Not one word about her boyfriend and how he did, or how proud she is of him. She really is a narcissist.

Also, the Joanie website definitely just forgot to change their standard model size in the details because no way is she wearing a size 10. I'm a size 10-12 in Joanie's clothes and would say they're pretty true to size and I'm smaller than Carrie. Funny how body positive, size inclusive Carrie isn't kicking up more of a fuss about that...

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.