Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Side note : her friend JULIET is another humongous twat. She is painful. I blocked her instantly so I would never have to see her face again - she makes me think of Una Stubbs as Aunty Sally,

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I always find the contrast between Caroline and Sophie Stanbury so funny. Sophie is so naturally gorgeous, all about being with her kids and working hard for them and seems to have a brilliant relationship with Alex. She also has an incredible body through diet and exercise. Whereas Caroline lives her life like a teenager with no responsibilities spending Daddy’s money.

I’m not Sophie btw, just have the same name 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Libbub

VIP Member
Omg so this morning I watch the video of them flying in the private jet to mykonos. It literally just confirmed everything I thought to be true. She speaks and treats Sergio like he's a piece of shit, I have absolutely no idea why he would want to be a woman so vile. Actually that's not true he obviously has been seduced by the lifestyle and being treated like shit is the price he has to pay for it. This relationship won't last, eventually he'll wake up and realise its not worth it.

Secondly the way she speaks to, or should I say doesn't speak to, the air hostess made my blood boil! Sergio was polite and said please and thank you, cruella on the other hand could barely bring herself to mumble anything. She didn't look at her and when she asked "how do you put this seat back" there was no please. It speaks volumes. Shes a horrible entitled rich bitch who somewhere along the line has lost her manners. She needs to look at her ex sister in law to see how a lady should be. What a vile human being!! Her ex husband is well out of it!

He's dodged a bullet.

Reactions: 15
Her face in those top two pics look every year of their age. She’s tiny but whatever procedure she had done on her stomach looks weird.
Totally agree. She’s aging like the disordered eater, binge drinking ex smoker she is should. She’s had procedures and still looks like she does. Not great! Her posture is so bad and she just waddles everywhere. She’s like a posh penguin 🐧 x

• Haha
Reactions: 15

npadcr

Chatty Member
Those comments on the recent article from Daily Mail are brutal. I guess most people are now seeing this relationship for what it is very superficial. I mean they both were posting pictures of themselves 2 seconds before the wedding - that is insane, nothing is off limits with these people. I think she drank herself through this wedding. How is she having a podcast called Divorced not Dead, when she is married? Go back and listen to her early podcast shows and she talks about how she has no desire to get married - she even told his poor parents that. Why isn't this man working? He is 27 and spends 100 percent of his time holding a dog and taking pictures on a private jet flying to a island. No one lives his way.....I read that Cem has found a beautiful woman and is doing great.

Reactions: 14

npadcr

Chatty Member
Every day in their lives are the same. Lounge in bed while they are served coffee in bed. Play with the hundreds of dogs and animals they now have collected for instagram. Then they pose together in their outfits of the day....off in their cars and post that....then it is off to lunch post that....beaches or spa treatments post that......and it is endless. What type of 45 year old mother has time to devote entirely to herself and her manboy all day long. No chaperoning for children's school events or attending her children's sports activities. She is completely out of touch with 99.5 percent of women raising children. Even very wealth people (which she is not) are not as self absorbed as these two are. Who do they think they are fooling?

And just in case she is reading this.....no one is learning anything from your podcast. We can't relate to anything you say. The more you talk about how happy you are the more we realize that if you say it enough times you may believe. We don't. I am so happy for Cem - I hear he is having a great time and is the happiest he has ever been.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Nothing Else to do. They’d go to the Opening of an Envelope !
Im just finding it all more and more bizarre, its like watching The Truman Show in real time. They leave a perfectly lovely home with sun beds by a pool and staff to wait on them hand and foot to go to a huge empty hotel to lie on sun beds by a pool and be waited on by different staff. Then they go home to have people do her hair and makeup,pose in front of the mirror to go out to an empty restaurant to eat by themselves. Nothing they do is remotely interesting or entertaining to watch anymore.

Pastsellbydate

“The kids don’t really have a mother, she’s just a body who birthed them. She has no emotional attachment whatsoever - NOTHING. Everything & everyone is a prop to Cazza - she’s the centre of the universe and that’s how she sees it.”

It was so sad seeing the picture of her boys starting a new senior school year. No emotion on missing/not being there For it. Says a lot.

Dexter1799

She met her toy boy in Los Angeles while she was still married to her husband. She has a picture with Sergio on her IG from May 2019. They met during a Podcast. June 2019 she separated from her husband, she announced divorce Dec 2019. His mom is not too excited about this relationship. She’s been swept by a Latino lover. He’s taking advantage of all the free trips and lifestyle on her ex husbands expense. He lives in the house Cem pays for. He occasionally likes his ex girlfriends IG account. He’s going to ride this as long as he can. He picked up everything and left his life that he had in LA. His father lives in LA. He seems like a nice guy taking her for an IG ride. His voice is annoying and I can tell he’s a mamas boy.

Tbh I thought her husband was much better looking than this new lad
So very true. Very educated, elegant and very classy man. He’s a father first. She’s a woman first and then a mother. I feel sorry for her son Zach. He doesn’t care too much for Sergio. The psychological damage she has done to this young boy. He’s used to sharing the bed with his mother. This is her first experience with a Latin man. Latin men know how to sweep up just about any woman and she is an awe over all the attention. We are very passionate lovers and I have a feeling she’s never had this before. She’s dated Sylvester Stallone too back in the 1990’s. She’s aristocrat by name, but she made her money married to her ex Turkish delight. She dated Sylvester Stallone 1994, Hugh Grant 2000’s and Prince Andrew. That’s just to name a few. She’s been around the block a few times.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I’m so intrigued by the money situation. Obviously Cem is financially supporting the family still and she’s the face of all those Dubai beauty clinics but it seems so odd that she appears to agree to advertise anything and everything. Seems so far away from her Ladies of London persona who would have deemed her current life very tacky

Reactions: 12

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Absolutely. You can see she’s the driving force behind the constant #AD and the freebies that keep rolling in, I wonder what he’s bringing to the party. The sex is always a winner at the beginning but even that will start to decline. He needs to bring more.
Sex, she’s exploiting this podcast (she makes it sound like she has worn Laura Ashley dresses and being doing daily crafting and home schooling the kids all whilst doing house work) with this “I’m not dead” shite. I find her to be one of the most calculated women I’ve seen on a TV SCREEN - I can almost detect her next move.
She is desperate for fame in the states ...
D E S P E R A T E

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I find the two of them fascinating, it is so bizarre, they've set themselves up as vloggers and have a youtube channel now. He's like a lovesick puppy and keeps telling her he loves her and she's beautiful. She seems to tolerate him like he's one of her kids, and when the camera isn't on her, she stops holding her tummy in! She's 44 and he's 26, he's very cute, but could be dating a super model!

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I don’t think there is a fallout as they just went to dinner and Shiva posted in support of her shoe brand. But for a while I never saw them like each other’s posts or comments so I also thought they had fallen out. Shiva seems so happy since she got married. Interesting that Shiva has not appeared on her podcast when all her other friends have..
Shiva isn’t with the bankrupt caviar prick that is Mohammed Hadid anymore … I think this caused a shift. Caroline is one of the most vapid cunning calculatedly women on the social scene. I mean, she is networking to get back on TV - in any capacity. The woman has such an ego it’s quite something - I just find her rubber face irritating & Sergio the footballer lives on the notion he was signed to one of the biggest clubs in the world who obviously thought he was shit as he never got a game - not 1 in 1st team. They are working very hard together to get on a show - no expense spared (Cem is obviously the bank).

The kids don’t really have a mother, she’s just a body who birthed them. She has no emotional attachment whatsoever - NOTHING. Everything & everyone is a prop to Cazza - she’s the centre of the universe and that’s how she sees it.

Reactions: 11