Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were her I'd be trying to get back to London ASAP. It is all so plastic fantastic. Dreadful!

Reactions: 2
She posted this earlier immediately followed by them filming themselves lying by the pool in Raffles hotel. I thought do they not see the irony there? No family, no cozy home. Just more pointless time lounging about a luxury hotel.View attachment 885644
Absolute Joke

All those Treatments & she looks like this without all the Make Up
She needs to stop wasting Time & Money on the Non Stop Pampering 🤩

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Every day in their lives are the same. Lounge in bed while they are served coffee in bed. Play with the hundreds of dogs and animals they now have collected for instagram. Then they pose together in their outfits of the day....off in their cars and post that....then it is off to lunch post that....beaches or spa treatments post that......and it is endless. What type of 45 year old mother has time to devote entirely to herself and her manboy all day long. No chaperoning for children's school events or attending her children's sports activities. She is completely out of touch with 99.5 percent of women raising children. Even very wealth people (which she is not) are not as self absorbed as these two are. Who do they think they are fooling?

And just in case she is reading this.....no one is learning anything from your podcast. We can't relate to anything you say. The more you talk about how happy you are the more we realize that if you say it enough times you may believe. We don't. I am so happy for Cem - I hear he is having a great time and is the happiest he has ever been.

Reactions: 14
The podcasts used to be ok.. now they are juat full of wealthy famous people who chose to divorce their husbands and capitalised on their wealth. It's all "boss witch@ and empowering. Ra ra.. too bad if you have a "boring" job like a lawyer or accountant or nurse.. and divorced. Nothing here for you. What about people that have faced adversity in divorce and risen? Those left behind, with parenting issues, financial issues.. she needs to get real!!!

Reactions: 8
Just when we thought we saw it all - now on his instagram he is posting from the Bible. I quess maybe he thinks that all the over indulgence that they both show daily can be washed away with a bible verse? Please!!! I want to see this man get dressed and get his arse out to work. I mean a 8 hour job where he leaves the damn house without his sidekick. Damn....his mother and father need a intervention with this fool

The podcasts used to be ok.. now they are juat full of wealthy famous people who chose to divorce their husbands and capitalised on their wealth. It's all "boss witch@ and empowering. Ra ra.. too bad if you have a "boring" job like a lawyer or accountant or nurse.. and divorced. Nothing here for you. What about people that have faced adversity in divorce and risen? Those left behind, with parenting issues, financial issues.. she needs to get real!!!
That's because they think those type of jobs are beneath them. But trust me when they need those professionals they are running to their offices.

Totally agree....they are so boring with the same selfies getting dressed, sitting on the beach, posing on the bed with dogs. Its all so over the top desperation. Wonder when this wedding at the tacky hotel that always looks empty is suppose to be? She looks totally aggravated with SERGIOOOO constantly telling her how beautiful she is....I think she is finally realizing it is so childish and actually can make her look foolish by being with such a immature man as he is.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree....they are so boring with the same selfies getting dressed, sitting on the beach, posing on the bed with dogs. Its all so over the top desperation. Wonder when this wedding at the tacky hotel that always looks empty is suppose to be? She looks totally aggravated with SERGIOOOO constantly telling her how beautiful she is....I think she is finally realizing it is so childish and actually can make her look foolish by being with such a immature man as he is.
I saw something on her stories 17 December is the wedding.

0F31785C-D4F0-42EC-9CCA-A16383C169B9.jpeg

She was pulling back

Reactions: 1
I noticed that as well. I really think that she didn't realize just how clingy, and immature this manchild is. The public will grow (has grown) tired of his over the top affection. This constant - you are so beautiful, I love you crap is so phony - and really speaks to his immaturity and insecurity. She has to be asking herself, what the hell I have done! I know she wants us to believe this is such a wonderful fairy tale love but it is not reality. No one lives like this and is happy. She knows that and he is to immature to realize that this is infactuation for him - she has said this is his first serious relationship. God, he was only 24 when she scooped him up. I am married into a wealthy family and they have never displayed one tenth of this type of lifestyle these two do. People with money don't show it, people who don't have money try and display it.

Is she marrying him for his money do you think?
He has money? He played soccer for the under 21 how much could he possibly have made. If his family has money she sure as hell isn't getting any of that - they probably can't stand her. Between them both they probably are living paycheck to paycheck because they haven't met a brand that they won't promote for money or freebies.

Reactions: 7
Cem is smart, successful and handsome. He kept Caroline grounded. Sergio caters to all her worst, self-absorbed desires. He is just completely immature and rather than grounding Sergio, she becomes immature with him. You can be playful and fun and still not be a shallow, lazy turd. It seems she doesn’t understand the difference.

Sophie said her marriage ended mostly because Caroline’s brother never wanted to stop partying, whereas she wanted to transition to a more quiet, family life. Maybe Caroline and her brother are the same. The kids would probably be better off being raised in Cem’s house.

Reactions: 8
I noticed that as well. I really think that she didn't realize just how clingy, and immature this manchild is. The public will grow (has grown) tired of his over the top affection. This constant - you are so beautiful, I love you crap is so phony - and really speaks to his immaturity and insecurity. She has to be asking herself, what the hell I have done! I know she wants us to believe this is such a wonderful fairy tale love but it is not reality. No one lives like this and is happy. She knows that and he is to immature to realize that this is infactuation for him - she has said this is his first serious relationship. God, he was only 24 when she scooped him up. I am married into a wealthy family and they have never displayed one tenth of this type of lifestyle these two do. People with money don't show it, people who don't have money try and display it.

He has money? He played soccer for the under 21 how much could he possibly have made. If his family has money she sure as hell isn't getting any of that - they probably can't stand her. Between them both they probably are living paycheck to paycheck because they haven't met a brand that they won't promote for money or freebies.
I think he must be an investor or something like that. Judging by the cars he drives and the ventures he seems to be involved with.

S
She is a beautiful looking woman but she's putting herself under a lot of pressure if he expects her to look like a barbie doll every day.

Reactions: 1
Well I hope all the cars and expensive things are not just a smoke screen, which can often be the case in Dubai. It’s also not a country where you want to be in debt, frozen bank accounts, taken to court, not being able to leave the country…so I hope for their sake the business ventures work out. Caroline won’t have Cem to support her like last time! I don’t know how she bears man child’s constant “honey you are so beautiful’ couldn’t bear it, if its too often it starts to sound insincere lol

I think he must be an investor or something like that. Judging by the cars he drives and the ventures he seems to be involved with.

S
She is a beautiful looking woman but she's putting herself under a lot of pressure if he expects her to look like a barbie doll every day.
I think she ‘was’ a beautiful woman. She is still very attractive but the treatments are so overdone she has a stone look to her face and it’s starting to look distorted.

Reactions: 6
Cem is smart, successful and handsome. He kept Caroline grounded. Sergio caters to all her worst, self-absorbed desires. He is just completely immature and rather than grounding Sergio, she becomes immature with him. You can be playful and fun and still not be a shallow, lazy turd. It seems she doesn’t understand the difference.

Sophie said her marriage ended mostly because Caroline’s brother never wanted to stop partying, whereas she wanted to transition to a more quiet, family life. Maybe Caroline and her brother are the same. The kids would probably be better off being raised in Cem’s house.
This is so well said. You summed it all up!! Cem was the best thing this woman ever had and imagine how much he put up with 18 years of being married to this selfish piece of work. I bet his family is so relieved that she left him - best thing that happened to that man. Anyone that he ends up with after being with this woman for 18 years is looking like Mother Theresa. You are absolutely right - Sergio goes along with anything this woman impulsively does ( animals?)because he is so insecure.

Anybody have any idea of what kind of money she makes from her podcast and youtube channel? Other than those two things - I am trying to figure out what she gets paid to do. You would think Cosmesurge who she promotes endlessly and uses every product they have - would have a beautiful younger woman that is from Dubai. Why would they have a company in Dubai and their spokeswoman/model face of the company is a blonde, blue eyed woman. That has always puzzled me. Now if you look the CEO of that company is in all her instagram pictures (bald guy) he was actually at the wedding. I guess that's how she got the job?

Why is she in a towel about to fall down with only her rock hard implants holding it up, and Sergio shirtless, in a video clip with her sons? Like why is she not dressed??? And I think the son who isn’t really thrilled with Sergio is the one they have next to him, being forced to get hugged in close?

She is forcing her children to pretend it’s all happy families for social media. It’s grotesque.

This is so well said. You summed it all up!! Cem was the best thing this woman ever had and imagine how much he put up with 18 years of being married to this selfish piece of work. I bet his family is so relieved that she left him - best thing that happened to that man. Anyone that he ends up with after being with this woman for 18 years is looking like Mother Theresa. You are absolutely right - Sergio goes along with anything this woman impulsively does ( animals?)because he is so insecure.

Anybody have any idea of what kind of money she makes from her podcast and youtube channel? Other than those two things - I am trying to figure out what she gets paid to do. You would think Cosmesurge who she promotes endlessly and uses every product they have - would have a beautiful younger woman that is from Dubai. Why would they have a company in Dubai and their spokeswoman/model face of the company is a blonde, blue eyed woman. That has always puzzled me. Now if you look the CEO of that company is in all her instagram pictures (bald guy) he was actually at the wedding. I guess that's how she got the job?
100% that is how she got and still has the Cosmesurge job

Is that Dubai Miguel? He is with them a lot

100% that is how she got and still has the Cosmesurge job
Shes seems to be on billboards too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.