Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how they haven’t shared any actual wedding pics. Maybe they have a magazine deal or they didn’t actually get married.

Reactions: 2
Trust me if she got an invite to Paris's wedding she would have flowing to LA so fast. on her instagram stories she showed a picture of her and her daughter driving to the wedding. She has a short vail just like she wore in her first wedding. Also, SERGIOOOO is dressing with one of her sons leaving for the wedding but clearly the other son is not there. He is all excited and she looks like she is drinking it up with a bunch of hanger ons. They will have parties for the next 2 months and milk this for what it is worth. By the first of the year - no one will even care.

Reactions: 5
Here we go with the private but not private wedding shots!
The woman has no idea what privacy means. Surprised she doesn’t selfie herself while going to the loo.

Trust me if she got an invite to Paris's wedding she would have flowing to LA so fast. on her instagram stories she showed a picture of her and her daughter driving to the wedding. She has a short vail just like she wore in her first wedding. Also, SERGIOOOO is dressing with one of her sons leaving for the wedding but clearly the other son is not there. He is all excited and she looks like she is drinking it up with a bunch of hanger ons. They will have parties for the next 2 months and milk this for what it is worth. By the first of the year - no one will even care.
The one son that didn’t attend the shortest of the two can’t stand Sergio. The taller one is a Caroline Minnie me. I give this marriage tops, 5 years. The teen age years are going to be hell for this marriage when her son grows up into a teen. He is totally against this relationship from day one. It’s pretty sad to see that this marriage was based on adultery. Poor children but great relief for Cem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What a difference these kids must see between the two parenting styles. The mother just constantly filming and it really is constant. It must be exhausting have a camera permanently on. It would drive me insane. I guess when they are with their dad normal service resumes. Caroline’s relentless pursuit of fame is exhausting.

Reactions: 4
The other Son is there

Reactions: 2
The woman has no idea what privacy means. Surprised she doesn’t selfie herself while going to the loo.

The one son that didn’t attend the shortest of the two can’t stand Sergio. The taller one is a Caroline Minnie me. I give this marriage tops, 5 years. The teen age years are going to be hell for this marriage when her son grows up into a teen. He is totally against this relationship from day one. It’s pretty sad to see that this marriage was based on adultery. Poor children but great relief for Cem.
The other Son is there
What a difference these kids must see between the two parenting styles. The mother just constantly filming and it really is constant. It must be exhausting have a camera permanently on. It would drive me insane. I guess when they are with their dad normal service resumes. Caroline’s relentless pursuit of fame is exhausting.
Thank God those kids have Cem as a stable parental figure. She is off the chart and her sidekick SERGIOOOO is just as bad. Imagine their life together if they weren't always traveling flying first class, mooching off of anyone that has money, and getting freebies - they wouldn't be together! My question is where are they getting money to build a hotel? SERGIOOOO is absolutely sickening with his constantly saying..........".You are so beautiful".....".I love you sooo much" and all the other crap he spews" Wait until those kids start to enter the teenage years and start to give her trouble....Cem will take custody and she will move to LA
The other Son is there
yes, I see him now in the pictures

OMG...........what in the world! her legs are so thin and yet her stomach is bloated and weird looking

She posted a instagram story where he is dragging her by the feet through the sand because she put sand on him. I know they think this is cute play stuff but its concerning - they are always doing physical stuff like that and what woman her age likes to be dragged through the sand. Imagine this is the same woman that was snotty from LOLonday . I think she drinks more now then ever. Why in the world would she ever marry this guy I can't stand listening to him in one conversation. I think most of her older friends don't even bother with her anymore

I know they are having a big wedding party in December but I thought it was sad that Sergio had no family with him in Mauritius , they are all Caroline’s hangers on plus her kids.
I noticed that too. HIs parents must be thinking - what has gotten into. This is his first marriage and his parents don't attend. I am latin and trust me that is just strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think that's the problem here tbh, she drinks too much and any decorum goes out the window. He gets frustrated with her and treats her like one of his teenage mates.

Thank God those kids have Cem as a stable parental figure. She is off the chart and her sidekick SERGIOOOO is just as bad. Imagine their life together if they weren't always traveling flying first class, mooching off of anyone that has money, and getting freebies - they wouldn't be together! My question is where are they getting money to build a hotel? SERGIOOOO is absolutely sickening with his constantly saying..........".You are so beautiful".....".I love you sooo much" and all the other crap he spews" Wait until those kids start to enter the teenage years and start to give her trouble....Cem will take custody and she will move to LA

yes, I see him now in the pictures

OMG...........what in the world! her legs are so thin and yet her stomach is bloated and weird looking

She posted a instagram story where he is dragging her by the feet through the sand because she put sand on him. I know they think this is cute play stuff but its concerning - they are always doing physical stuff like that and what woman her age likes to be dragged through the sand. Imagine this is the same woman that was snotty from LOLonday . I think she drinks more now then ever. Why in the world would she ever marry this guy I can't stand listening to him in one conversation. I think most of her older friends don't even bother with her anymore

I noticed that too. HIs parents must be thinking - what has gotten into. This is his first marriage and his parents don't attend. I am latin and trust me that is just strange.
I must concur. I’m Latina too, and that isn’t normal for a Latino family not to attend their only son’s wedding. The mother doesn’t like her.

I think that's the problem here tbh, she drinks too much and any decorum goes out the window. He gets frustrated with her and treats her like one of his teenage mates.
That is absolutely right!!!! You are so right. You can already tell that he is seeing her in a different light and it must be the drinking. The recent instastory an hour ago they are at the airport and she is drinking champagne and tells him that is her second one............he says - what , you have already had one. Those videos of her on the beach being dragged in the sand are really disturbing. she had to be loaded to allow someone to do that to her..........and this is the same woman that acted so snotty on ladies of london..........

She’s in the Real Housewives! They’ve announced the cast.

Oh maybe not an official announcement but it seems legit…

Last edited:

One of her kids didn’t attend and she has no issue with this! I’d be beside myself. Her daughter seems to view her as a mate not a mother. It’s like she has low expectations for what she can do as a mother but tolerated her because she is her mother and probably because her father seems more stable and has probably massively supported his daughter to process the tit storm that is her mothers life. Caroline will end up like poor Annabelle Neilson or Tara Palmer-Tomkinson. The way she is going she is destined for an premature demise. She needs to get help and think of her kids…she should not be having a baby with Sergio. That’s purely a cash cow for him for the future.

Those comments on the recent article from Daily Mail are brutal. I guess most people are now seeing this relationship for what it is very superficial. I mean they both were posting pictures of themselves 2 seconds before the wedding - that is insane, nothing is off limits with these people. I think she drank herself through this wedding. How is she having a podcast called Divorced not Dead, when she is married? Go back and listen to her early podcast shows and she talks about how she has no desire to get married - she even told his poor parents that. Why isn't this man working? He is 27 and spends 100 percent of his time holding a dog and taking pictures on a private jet flying to a island. No one lives his way.....I read that Cem has found a beautiful woman and is doing great.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.