Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same but apparently Shiva plugged her shoes this week when she was sent some and they met in LA when Caroline arrived. I do sense things have cooled a little between them though.
What’s the beef between Shiva and Caroline? Did they have a rich people fall out? What happened between the two of them?

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand how anyone could find that attractive. I’m a fan of Botox myself but this is taking things to the extreme.

Reactions: 5
What’s the beef between Shiva and Caroline? Did they have a rich people fall out? What happened between the two of them?
I don’t think there is a fallout as they just went to dinner and Shiva posted in support of her shoe brand. But for a while I never saw them like each other’s posts or comments so I also thought they had fallen out. Shiva seems so happy since she got married. Interesting that Shiva has not appeared on her podcast when all her other friends have..

Just out of curiosity does anyone know if Caroline is actually moving to LA? what about her kids, kids schools etc? Was she in LA for work like she's got a business venture coming out?

Jeez look at the over use of fillers, Botox and surgery in her friends face . Looks hideous
Friend reminds me of Andra McLean if she’d had fillers 🤣

Oh my gosh I totally forgot about Luke! He was certainly an interesting character. I used to find it so weird that Caroline would bring him along on all those trips away with the girls and then just sit in her room with him and witch about everyone else
In pretty sure Luke worked on the make up counter in Harvey Nichols before fame’
I wonder if that’s where he got picked up by Caroline.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think there is a fallout as they just went to dinner and Shiva posted in support of her shoe brand. But for a while I never saw them like each other’s posts or comments so I also thought they had fallen out. Shiva seems so happy since she got married. Interesting that Shiva has not appeared on her podcast when all her other friends have..
Shiva isn’t with the bankrupt caviar prick that is Mohammed Hadid anymore … I think this caused a shift. Caroline is one of the most vapid cunning calculatedly women on the social scene. I mean, she is networking to get back on TV - in any capacity. The woman has such an ego it’s quite something - I just find her rubber face irritating & Sergio the footballer lives on the notion he was signed to one of the biggest clubs in the world who obviously thought he was tit as he never got a game - not 1 in 1st team. They are working very hard together to get on a show - no expense spared (Cem is obviously the bank).

The kids don’t really have a mother, she’s just a body who birthed them. She has no emotional attachment whatsoever - NOTHING. Everything & everyone is a prop to Cazza - she’s the centre of the universe and that’s how she sees it.

Reactions: 11
“The kids don’t really have a mother, she’s just a body who birthed them. She has no emotional attachment whatsoever - NOTHING. Everything & everyone is a prop to Cazza - she’s the centre of the universe and that’s how she sees it.”

It was so sad seeing the picture of her boys starting a new senior school year. No emotion on missing/not being there For it. Says a lot.

Reactions: 14
85A93437-6C59-4C50-B942-AA66C7DB89F0.png

76087715-A549-495F-9758-9D0326B7E93A.png

Money can’t buy manners. She’s got her feet up on the screen and he’s walking around barefoot or socks.Scruffs!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.