Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
Dawn was on the real housewives of Cheshire and is married to a retired footballer and is an interior designer. Dawn is a bit rough and caused a lot of arguments when she was on rhoc. I think she's moving to Dubai, so might be on the Dubai show.
I don't see the attraction with him, personally I don't think he's good looking, her husband seemed a better catch. I preferred her in ladies of London. I can't wait to see the second weeding in Dubai, interested to see if her family or any of the other ladies if London cast attend.
She is also facing charges of racial harassment and possession of class A drugs. Quite the housewife!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

hotpussy

VIP Member
I'd say the skateboarding around the house is possibly getting in her nerves by now! 😂
I'm single and Carolines age.. I have a 15 year old son.. who bounces basketballs
Indoors (annoying) and rides skateboards through the hallway (really annoying).. I have no desire to be with a man child like this at all!!!

Oh and also..
I love the way man child Sergio marvels at how quickly their house is going up like a 14 year old..how fast things are built in this country... is the man totally thick or just ignorant? He does realise it's true slave labour over there doesn't he? Surely...

Last edited:

Libbub

VIP Member
Honestly, I'm actually bored watching them at resort after resort, they all look the bloody same, god knows they must be bored AF living it. Get up, pose pout, put in swimsuit, pose pout, get some lunch, pose pout, get dressed for dinner, pose pout, get pissed, pose pout, go to bed. Get up do it all again thr next day. 🥱😴

• Heart

Meyvie

I c
In her podcast with Larsa Pipen it was so awful but she did slip and say she was busy filming. She caught herself and tried to change the subject. I believe that if she goes on TV and does that reality show she will get al lot of negative feedback. Viewers are going to tear him apart with his stupid act of how much he loves her and how beautiful she is. She thinks she is going to be the break out star she was at ladies of london but trust me this will backfire on her.

I can't decide now who I dislike more - her or him. I am thinking I really dislike him because he just doesn't shut up. What a show- off! Does this man work?
I noticed the slip up about filming too! I do find it strange that she hasn’t posted anything about the RHOD I guess bravo told her not to announce it yet.. her silence on a bravo show being filmed in Dubai as well as all the speculations about her being on it (considering she posts any and all the press she gets) in itself confirms she will be on it.

I also noticed the couple of jabs Larsa shot at Caroline about
•not introducing a man to her kids
•not rushing into a relationship with a new man or moving in with one so soon after her marriage breakdown
•taking the time to spend time with her kids and be alone after her marriage breakdown & not dating younger men.
I found it all really funny but Caroline was probably too self absorbed to even notice the jabs. Regardless Larsa is full of it & she always tries to present herself as an angel when she’s not. I was hoping they would talk about why she’s no longer friends with the Kardashians, overall the podcast was boring.

I agree with you about her not being as well received on RHOD as she was on LOL. I think Caroline is the only one who doesn’t realise that her life with Sergio is anything but aspirational. I am 27 & I can’t imagine anything worse than her life right now. Her lifestyle & behaviour is shallow, trashy and embarrassing and it seems that she is the only person who doesn’t see that.
Especially when you compare to her life with Cem, its a drastic change not only in lifestyle but in her persona and values too.
Although she was a narcissist & a bit of a cold bitch even on LOL, I think that worked well in London because that’s what people expect from aristocrats or rich posh people anyway.
Also Cem balanced her well by being so level headed and she carried herself in a classy way on the show, she gave us viewers what we wanted. The posh blonde from a rich affluent family, with the stiff upper lip who had a gorgeous husband, home, family & lifestyle & she gave us just enough drama to keep us entertained.

I don’t know if this middle aged, drunken expat running around Dubai with an extremely annoying young man constantly tailing after her whilst they lead their very trashy, contrived life all over Instagram will be well received by new fans or old.

People will be watching Dubai expecting classy women with extravagant lifestyles and stable family environments (Caroline doesn’t have any of that, everything is borrowed, leased or she’s sold her pride to get it). I personally think her current persona and lifestyle would suit RH of New York (bunch of older ladies, who are always drunk & throwing themselves at younger men.) Miami or even OC better. As even the BH audience prefer the ladies to be wealthy (Carolines clearly not that wealthy the way she flogs anything on her social media, this alongside the extreme overexposure has also completely tarnished her brand) & class (Bethenny Frankell wasn’t well received when she started and the other cast mates thought she was too trashy for the show & tried to get her kicked off.)

Sorry for the long essay, haven’t posted in a while 😂 x

Last edited:

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Does she have a photographer with her 24/7 to document every FUCKING BREATHE OF AIR, she is soo desperate to be on TV again in any capacity. I don’t find her likeable at all, aside from her huge ego, entitlement and attitude - I don’t find her endearing or entertaining. The woman is so contrived it’s painful.

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
Wtf is wrong with this guy! She literally abuses him, kicks out at him, he's basically her PA and he still wants to marry her? All I can say is he really has been seduced by the lifestyle and he'll tolerate her treating him bad........ for now...... because mark my words the worm will turn. No wonder his mother dislikes this match. And just on another note I don't think I've ever seen her actually be "nice" to anyone like EVER!!

Her children are growing up with a severe lack of a caring feminine presence. These kids will have issues. Where do they go if they want a cuddle? Or to be shown love ? Not to her!

• Heart

fleabagster

I listened to the episode of her podcast with her ex sister in law Sophie. Sophie is also divorced and clearly has put her children first the whole way through whereas Caroline came across as so entitled and selfish.

Reactions: 9

Alfie1234

VIP Member
All the time and money she spends on beauty treatments and at the gym yet she’s never got anyone to help her sort her walk out, it’s the most bizarre and manly walk I’ve ever seen a woman do.

• Haha

Dexter1799

I just watched this on her instagram. The left hand being held up for far too long with the champagne glass (so we can spot the ring) Their life looks so repetitive and boring, no real work for any satisfaction, just freebies, posing and hangers on.
They can’t maintain any kind of privacy. He posted a picture of them bathing in the tub together. What’s left to see?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
You’re both right. Sophie is consistent and has treats but puts in the work. I wonder if she actually cringes for Caroline and her life. She’s gone from being semi respectable to a laughing stock. A lot of rich women don’t mother their own children but they at least put on a better show than Caroline. She’s a disgrace. I adore Sophie. Her boys are her focus and her relationship with their dad is lovely. I’m actually sad they split up x
Ive had lots of lovely convos with Sophie over various things via dm over the years, she always replies and is super nice. To me she’s exactly what an influencer should be, someone whose life you would love to emulate or be part of. My only bugbear is that she never, ever declares ads or affiliates, it’s as though everything was a pleasant surprise that someone kindly sent her 😂😂😂😂. To be fair to Caroline the few times I’ve ever messaged her she has always replied, they’re pretty much the only two that ever do, gotta love those upper class English manners!

• Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
The Portuguese ‘conference’ is about investing in medical cannabis. No wonder their quiet about it.View attachment 843927
What the .....????Who is this dude with sergio........does this guy ever stop filming...........omg!

The Portuguese ‘conference’ is about investing in medical cannabis. No wonder their quiet about it.View attachment 843927
Poor Cem- he is probably thinking what are my kids being exposed to. these two together are something. I don't think they would turn away anything that is free or can get them on tv...............

Re funding her lifestyle, I’d imagine it’s a combination of Cem paying the mortgage, household bills and staff etc. The lavish lifestyle will be mostly complimentary, for example, the continuous massages will be gifted no doubt as will the hair for exposure. The flights will be upgraded, I assume she has enough air miles for this. The dinners out will be paid by wealthy friends or gifted. She’ll have deals with clothes boutiques, it’s telling she flogs them on afterwards. The wedding is obvs one big comp. it’s all smoke and mirrors.
[/QUOT
Yet when she went to LA she didn't seem to visit anyone
Yeah, you are right.

Here is my question - on ladies of london she came off as a entitled snobby aristocrat that was so jealous of that one lady who actually married into royalty and had a castle.......now she brags about dressing young, young boyfriend, vision board, tons of animals, exercising, etc.... so what is it was she faking then or faking it now. I think the real her was what we saw on ladies of london........this version is so fake - its all for camera.

Last edited:

H AC12

Is it just me but I find this blatant breaking of covid rules really frustrating and annoying.

The sense of entitlement is unbelievable.
Juliet is the worse for complaining about lockdown and how she can’t jet out on holidays. She will be the first to complain when the country goes into lockdown and will have to homeschool her children. Caroline is no better. Constantly leaving her children. The messages about her credit card shows you he’s acting out to get attention.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I read this too. It seems she’s very honest with him about dating an older woman, I think they will have fun together but I cannot see it lasting too long. I’m sure the novelty will wear off, for her more than him. I think he’s like a little lap dog wanting attention. Her daughter must be mortified, her mates probably fancy him too!
I think he’s a stepping stone .... an ego boost. But he doesn’t have the wealth or status which she requires. She can spin it all she wants about him being this footballer, who NO FUCKER HAS HEARD OF ... he played 5 matches for Real Madrid in 2014, I know that doesn’t align with the narrative she wants to get across.

H AC12

DW isn’t someone I’d want to be associated with. Very strange ‘friendship’ a term I use loosely.

Dexter1799

That he hates her, she’s the worst mum in the world. He was going to stay up just to annoy her. It was heartbreaking to read. She made it into one big joke.
Awe I thought I screened shot it but i didn’t. Zach the shortest one of the twins is the really hating on her now. He doesn’t care for Sergio. She’s really messed up those boys all for a young leech that only knows how to say is “honey”. I can’t believe she gave Cem up for Sergio, that’s going 3 steps backwards. Cem needs to take custody of the kids.

• Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Dates don’t lie but she’s the biggest liar of them all ! Wonder if cem divorced her for adultery 🤔
I think even if she was faithful to the end, Cem was happy to end the marriage, 20 years with CS must have been terribly draining. The woman is obsessed with filming every aspect of her life, and whilst it would be just about tolerable when they would film LoL a few months a year, the 24_7 nature of social media would be too much for any self respecting person in their middle age.

The only reason CS is able to maintain a relationship with Sergio is he's young enough to enjoy the fame social media brings, and unlike Cem, neither he nor Caroline have any discernable skills to make money outside of social media. As long as they can both maintain fame this relationship will last, but I doubt these 2 will get married. Marriage will probably mean Cem will no longer having to pay spousal support, when you factor child support is diminishing as her children grow up, Caroline will have to be potentially tighten the purse strings

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
Ugh, Sophie’s stories have basically been one long #ad for Raffles hotel and Accor. Not that you would know that of course because she hasn’t declared it once! I used to really like her but starting to think that the overly sweet and innocent persona is all an act.

H AC12

Is she really hard up? Donna Ida is selling a load of her crap! A holey pashmina for £10 and swim bottoms for a fiver 😂
I find it strange people wanting to buy swimwear that someone else has worn. I find it really odd and disgusting.

• Sick