Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ssnowpeaa

I am beginning to see just how manipulative this SERGIOOOOO really is. Her friends were right when they told her in the beginning that he was using her to get into the spotlight. First he shows up in Newport, CA for a women's talks she was appearing at. What straight male would actually buy tickets to attend such an event. I have 2 sons that age and they would be at a bar eating wings and throwing back beers. Anyhoo, he knew his looks would draw attention with her. He lies not once but 3 times to her about his age........31 then 28, then 26 and finally told her he was 24. He had no house but was living with his father. He eventually weasles his way finally into busting up the marriage by flying to dubai with no job, friends, family during the beginning of COVID knowing the whole world was going to be on lock down. I think she would have eventually worked her marriage out with CEM if SERGIOOOO had not gone to Dubai. She basically got stuck with him. He loves all this attention. THat is why he is pushes a marriage and a kid because he knows it guarantees his spot forever. She got played by this dude..........he doesn't care how she makes him look like a fool. He is in the spotlight and loves it. Trust me - it never works when both people are seeking the attention. They are like a car accident- you just can't help looking even though you want to turn away

If she goes on TV again it will be her undoing. Social media will tear her apart like they are doing with Erica Jayne. People will dig up all the background on SERGIOOOOO and find out why he "retired"???? (who the f........retires at 23 from professional soccer) and they way they are living with out both having significant jobs will have viewers questioning it all.

He just can't help himself can he with the picture taking and she is so sick of him she doesn't even care at this point. This woman doesn't want to get married...its a story line to stay relevant........goes to show the length of what she will do to stay in the spotlight

If this woman marries this damn annoying manchild it only shows the lengths she will go to stay relevant and for a storyline. she know more wants to get married again and especially to this annoying yapper then I do.........an old saying is your body language should match what you are saying. does her body language to him look like someone that is in love.
Nope... It's only him ever touching her.

Reactions: 1
I thought they’d broken up. It was all sunshine and rainbows over the summer and then she started posting lots of stuff about picking yourself up and being positive. Such a weird thing to do though, if you’re going to do that to his face just don’t post the photo! Surely anyone who cares can work out who it is from other photos of the wedding
I thought she'd been away in Paris with her before man recently. Don't think they've broken up

Why wasn't Dorinda Medley at the wedding? Aren't her and Caroline great buddies?

Reactions: 1

Dexter1799

Whatever happened to her daughter? She posted old pictures of her daughter and her for her birthday. This leads me to believe that her daughter is with her dad. She’s never with her mom
EE32185A-6265-4BA7-B31E-A55B7B72E628.jpeg
EE32185A-6265-4BA7-B31E-A55B7B72E628.jpeg
C52931A0-C70F-4D40-8863-955DF709D4F0.jpeg
C52931A0-C70F-4D40-8863-955DF709D4F0.jpeg
E517F226-B6B1-4DD7-AAE6-0893A6DC6099.jpeg
or the boys, even on Jasmines very own birthday.

Dexter1799

I don't follow her, but she just came up as a sponsored ad on my feed. It was the video of the proposal. To me that is the such a narcissistic thing to do. Fair enough posting it on your feed, but as a sponsored post, seriously.
Very good point you’re making. Anything that’ll get her in front of a camera.
They are going all out to try to land a TV show. I can’t bring myself to watch the Youtube stuff, the podcast is bad enough. It’s basically her going on about how great her life is every episode. She’s so out of touch and unlikable.
I know, they’ve become unbearable. She’s hungry to be on tv. I can’t believe how desperate she portrays herself, isn’t that a no no for the affluent?

I agree, they are very dull. There is no variation in their daily life. Pic of the dogs, pic of the workout, pic of the clothing, pic of Sergio kicking off, Pic of the beauty treatments, token oic of children, pic of them with friends at dinner. Repeat. It’s dull.
They hold no substance, very shallow plastic people living to be in front of a camera. Their relationship is very cheesy.

They went to McDonald’s. I can’t believe after all that detox. I sent her the following message: “After all that time of detox you went to McDonald’s? Wasn’t the point of detoxing to get all the junk out of your body and now your feeding it right back in. McDonald’s is one of the most unhealthiest places to eat. Even Americans know this. Two step backwards.” her response within less than a minute: “I went on the way only”.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dexter1799

I can’t believe Sergio’s already on his way back to her! He must have gone to the airport straight after Christmas dinner. Did he really go all the way to Spain from Dubai for a couple of days!
There definitely is. Is this woman wacked or what? Is she so hungry for attention that she brought her ex husband to spend the night at her house with the kids while Sergio is out of town visiting his parents in Spain. Don’t get me wrong, I’d take Cemm any day over Sergio. Sergio seems not himself. His body language shows me he’s either bothered or not too Interested. Look at his grin in the pics below. I felt bad for sergios family, she did not leave this poor man alone during his visit with his family. She’s a controlling and selfish human being, narcissist. She was dating the guy already last year when she announced on Dec 26, 2019 that her and her husband were divorcing. She had been dating Sergio already for a good six months, and now a year later again she’s with the ex, trying to get Sergio jealous with cemm staying in the same house while he’s gone. She such a fool, I would have never left Cemm for Sergio. Go figure.

Attachments