Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meyvie

I really miss the Caroline we saw on ladies of London, I thought she could be a bit narcissistic but atleast she was also very witty, classy and stylish. No she comes across as a middle-aged desperate, fame hungry wannabe. As somebody said earlier completely opposite to her old personality or at least the one she chose to portray

Reactions: 11
She’s just a low grade 90’s it girl. That went to the right parties. She strikes me as the type to be best mates with a group one day, then group hop the next, always looking for the next cool young gang, richer circle.
Her family are reasonably well off, but not mega rich. She wasn’t going to make her own money, hasn’t the brains. So married a rich guy. Who gave her money to have a vanity project ( the gift company). Which went bust 🙄 she didn’t really work, just fanning around bossing people about.

I can’t be arsed to go on further, as others have said, she’s just a vapid narcissist.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Does Juliet Angus have her own thread? She was blatantly breaking lockdown last night with a Thanksgiving party. I used to quite like her but she obviously believes the rules don’t apply to her

But I’m so glad I’ve found Caroline’s thread. I actually found her really funny on Ladies of London if not quite sorry for Cem who seemed very normal in comparison but the carry on with Sergio is quite ridiculous. And the number of stories every single day about every single inane detail that then they repost to their own story is very tedious.
I also didn’t realise he’s not quite as famous as she makes him out to be. I thought he was bank rolling her (considering she’s selling half her wardrobe on Depop) but obviously not

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Alfie1234

VIP Member
also, she is faking this whole relationship with this guy so she had a story line. It all makes sense now. she is a business women first. her husband got her through ladies of london and now this poor shlick got her on her dream job. If I was his mother I would have gone on social media and called her out.
Makes sense why the wedding is where it is now. It will all be filmed and comped, she won’t be paying a penny for any of it. I just could not work out why she was having it there, now I can and the same as why she’s building a new house, all good filming opportunities. She’s literally setting herself up with a few years worth of storylines, throw in a “will they won’t they” about having a baby and she’s set.

The woman’s a fool quite clear by looking at their instagrams they have been fooling about for a long time she only announced her split from the husband in December but the boyfriend made a comment that they have been together for a year and a half 🤔 living in a Muslim country she’s playing a very dangerous game

• Wow

npadcr

Chatty Member
I am beginning to see just how manipulative this SERGIOOOOO really is. Her friends were right when they told her in the beginning that he was using her to get into the spotlight. First he shows up in Newport, CA for a women's talks she was appearing at. What straight male would actually buy tickets to attend such an event. I have 2 sons that age and they would be at a bar eating wings and throwing back beers. Anyhoo, he knew his looks would draw attention with her. He lies not once but 3 times to her about his age........31 then 28, then 26 and finally told her he was 24. He had no house but was living with his father. He eventually weasles his way finally into busting up the marriage by flying to dubai with no job, friends, family during the beginning of COVID knowing the whole world was going to be on lock down. I think she would have eventually worked her marriage out with CEM if SERGIOOOO had not gone to Dubai. She basically got stuck with him. He loves all this attention. THat is why he is pushes a marriage and a kid because he knows it guarantees his spot forever. She got played by this dude..........he doesn't care how she makes him look like a fool. He is in the spotlight and loves it. Trust me - it never works when both people are seeking the attention. They are like a car accident- you just can't help looking even though you want to turn away

If she goes on TV again it will be her undoing. Social media will tear her apart like they are doing with Erica Jayne. People will dig up all the background on SERGIOOOOO and find out why he "retired"???? (who the f........retires at 23 from professional soccer) and they way they are living with out both having significant jobs will have viewers questioning it all.

It’s easy to get married in Dubai! :)
I think she’s just using it as an excuse to travel again!
He just can't help himself can he with the picture taking and she is so sick of him she doesn't even care at this point. This woman doesn't want to get married...its a story line to stay relevant........goes to show the length of what she will do to stay in the spotlight

If this woman marries this damn annoying manchild it only shows the lengths she will go to stay relevant and for a storyline. she know more wants to get married again and especially to this annoying yapper then I do.........an old saying is your body language should match what you are saying. does her body language to him look like someone that is in love.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

npadcr

Chatty Member
If she is on RHODubai and brings her sidekick Sergio on with her, it will be a disaster. He may be a nice guy but the way he acts around her with his "I love you" "you are amazing" "you are beautiful" will get real old quickly. So all those instagram post of her trancing around the world first class was to get her to this moment- back on TV. What a fake she is. Cem is so much better without her. He is probably saying - thank you to her- she did him a favor.

Kelljr

Anyone see her go live on Insta when drunk last week at a 'BBQ' , dancing in front of the camera, slurringly calling her friends over as Siergio clocked her and ran over to stop the live - 'huunny remember the brand, no no' then Caroline said there 'might' be a tv show - at this point her friends all gasped at her for being so loose lipped and Sergio took the phone from her!

• Wow
  • Haha
What a surprise. Awful thing is she’s been in lots of taxis / restaurants etc where she hasn’t worn a mask. So the poor workers who she has most likely infected are screwed. No sick pay and healthcare. It’s pretty sad, they life on the outskirts of Dubai in basically high rise run down apartments often 10 or more to a tiny room 😢 selfish bitch. And why the fuxk is she off to hospital for an X-ray!! She’s so extra.... she will no doubt infect more staff on her way to do that 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Libbub

VIP Member
They look bored. Its all for the same hotel group that they are the face(s) of. Dull dull dull
Totally dull. I mean I know at first glance it appears they're "living the dream" but honestly it's like the end of your 2 weeks holiday when you've had enough and just wanna go home. They walk around all day in swimwear, round various pools, and literally have no mental stimulation whatsoever.

Team JCM

VIP Member
Shes friends with Ghislaine and Prince Andrew. Wonder if she will get pulled into this 🤔

• Wow

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
He purchased his first car in Dubai as she said on ig story. I don’t believe that. I think it’s more like she gifted him the car for Valentines. He doesn’t have an income, his family doesn’t want her, that means he isn’t getting money from them, plus his family doesn’t have money like that. No one can convince me that Caroline had nothing to do with the purchase of her own engagement ring and now a new Porsche in less than 2 months. Maybe it was gifted by a sponsor🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let's be honest, Cem probably indirectly paid for that ring via child/spousal support.

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
It's just so odd the lifestyle.. especially for someone her age with school age children.. she's not a 20 something childless lifestyle blogger. She's at the end of career so she's she's just enjoying the freebies and holidays, she talks about building a "brand" with Sergio but I don't see it. The endless selfies, posing, lying around... as for Sergio, what kind of a guy is that emasculated in his 20's? Lying around resorts, it's odd. Most men that age are at the start of their careers and want to make a name for themselves. I don't see this happening here.. hopefully he has no regrets later in life!

Sophie92

Chatty Member
God I can’t stand Juliet. I called her out on breaking lockdown rules during the first lockdown and she replied saying it was perfectly acceptable to have all of your single friends over for parties all at the same time as they didn’t live with anyone else. Moron

• Wow
  • Haha

cakebytheocean

Did anyone see the Daily Mail interview

‘There’s a lot of sex,’ she adds. ‘His testosterone is through the roof!’

‘I want sex all the time,’ confirms Sergio. ‘I used to burn off a lot of calories when I was playing football, so I have to find another way. Sex is the way and I need to score!’ he laughs.

‘And I tell him to slow down,’ adds Caroline dryly.

Gross - her daughter is definitely old enough to read this and understand

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ys-toyboys-father-offered-money-dump-her.html

• Sick
  • Wow

npadcr

Chatty Member
Gosh I love all the inisight to the euro trash parties they seem to go to and Sergio is outfits. Hilarious!! What does bother me is this shitty TV set up they have in their bedroom, it's so small and low and far away! With all the opulence they love why is this not on a wall or integrated into the room somehow .. so weird.. and they spend so much time in there watching TV, is that the only TV ? Never seen them watch TV anywhere else...
Hahahahahaha....OMG....you have no idea how many times I have thought that the same thing. Like, they can't mount the TV on the wall closer!!! Here is a great suggestion - how about going somewhere else in the house - like maybe the TV room to watch it. Its this old school TV that is on the other side of the damn room. I would need binoculars to see it and for sure wouldn't be able to hear it. Its like they come home and stay in that damn bedroom all the time. I would have to be washing the sheets every day with all those dogs crawling over the bed.

• Haha