Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman has no idea what privacy means. Surprised she doesn’t selfie herself while going to the loo.

The one son that didn’t attend the shortest of the two can’t stand Sergio. The taller one is a Caroline Minnie me. I give this marriage tops, 5 years. The teen age years are going to be hell for this marriage when her son grows up into a teen. He is totally against this relationship from day one. It’s pretty sad to see that this marriage was based on adultery. Poor children but great relief for Cem.
He was there

Reactions: 1
Saw this comment on the DM article. Not sure if its true though 🤷‍♀️
The wife of this Kavanagh guy was on Ladies of London. She was a guest at one of Caroline’s dinner parties. I recognised her because I’ve taught one of their kids! No idea if it’s true about Caroline and him though.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The pictures of her and SERGIOOOOO carrying the dogs in a front carrier are absolutely insane. They both look like fools...........so they have done the marriage they are bored with that - what is next? I honestly think she thought she would have received great press and media about her marriage -instead she got a article on DM that with brutal comments

Reactions: 4
I’m curious as to why no actual wedding pics have been shown. Not even one. I’m not convinced they actually married.

Reactions: 3
I’m curious as to why no actual wedding pics have been shown. Not even one. I’m not convinced they actually married.
Maybe they have to make it only exclusive footage for the housewives dubai. Who knows but i do thibk they did get married. The 2nd party will be in dubai so i think sergios family will come to that

Reactions: 2
I swear she said this wedding was for a magazine cover and shoot and then they'll be having their other one in raffles in Dubai

I swear she said this wedding was for a magazine cover and shoot and then they'll be having their other one in raffles in Dubai
She had said the Dubai one was a big party for friends and family but that legally it was difficult to marry there for them. Perhaps due to her being divorced (?). Mauritius was where they could get it done legally. I can quite believe there is a magazine deal otherwise why the secrecy. Must involve cash someone along the line !

Reactions: 5
She had said the Dubai one was a big party for friends and family but that legally it was difficult to marry there for them. Perhaps due to her being divorced (?). Mauritius was where they could get it done legally. I can quite believe there is a magazine deal otherwise why the secrecy. Must involve cash someone along the line !
Ohh I didn't even think about the fact it would be difficult for her to re marry in Dubai, mad mad rules.. she deffo said something on her stories about the wedding being photographed for a magazine. She's probably got an ok special spread of her wedding, are they even cool anymore 😂

• Haha
I think the Mauritius wedding was just about publicity and probably some kind of magazine deal, hence no photos of the actual
wedding yet. Milking it for all it’s worth. And another opportunity for more publicity with a second wedding in Dubai. It’s so icky 🤢

The pictures of her and SERGIOOOOO carrying the dogs in a front carrier are absolutely insane. They both look like fools...........so they have done the marriage they are bored with that - what is next? I honestly think she thought she would have received great press and media about her marriage -instead she got a article on DM that with brutal comments
That was only the first wedding celebration. Raffles extravaganza still to come!!

• Sad
I just listened ( it was hard to do) to her podcast with Larsa Pippen. It 's so funny because Caroline tells her how great it is for her to date younger men and Larsa says - no, i am starting to date older men. Caroline says how does it feel
That was only the first wedding celebration. Raffles extravaganza still to come!!
I know - she was doing a food tasting yesterday with SERGIOOOOO. My God these two are so annoying! She is trying so hard to look like she is happy

Muslim laws have always allowed divorces and remarriage so I don't think it's about that.
You are absolutely correct! Her hanger on friend Kris Fade is divorced and just got remarried in Dubai.

If you can stomach it listen to her podcast with Larsa Pipen that came out today. She tries to say that they both have so much in common like they are always happy. When is this chick ever happy? Also, she tries to get Larsa to say dating younger men is best for her and she says, no actually I am dating older men now. haha. Then Larsa says that she didn't rush into a relationship and bring a man around her children...hahaha and she said that Caroline should try and keep Sergio happy so he stays put.............she is so lazy that she doesn't prepare for her podcast and just says whatever comes out of her mouth. The best was that she said she is getting filler in her hands because her hands show her age.

Whos's dogs are these?

On SERGIOOOO's instastory yesterday he shows the hedgehog just walking down the hall. He thinks it is so funny and says how did he get out of his cage? Wouldn't a dog hurt that? It must be sheer madness in that home.

Last edited:
Honestly I’m shocked if she’s really married. Surely she was getting alimony which would likely end in the event of a marriage? I’m positive she wouldn’t give up that cash. If she weren’t getting alimony, then I suspect her infidelity did cause the divorce and that’s why Cem didn’t have to pay it. Note, I have no idea what the typical agreements are for divorce in the UK, so I could be completely wrong on all of this.

Reactions: 5
They got divorced in Dubai and I think she said Cem will continue to fund the children and she didn’t go for his cash. Who knows what the truth is though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.