Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE THIRSTIEST WOMAN IN INSTAGRAM .....

Lets face it - EVERYBODY, EVERYTHING is just a prop for little miss thirsty. I honestly can’t look at her feed without thinking “what an entitled twit” - the woman isnt likeable, she’s so orchestrated and contrived in everything she does - ALL TO GET BACK ON TV !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dates don’t lie but she’s the biggest liar of them all ! Wonder if cem divorced her for adultery 🤔
I think even if she was faithful to the end, Cem was happy to end the marriage, 20 years with CS must have been terribly draining. The woman is obsessed with filming every aspect of her life, and whilst it would be just about tolerable when they would film LoL a few months a year, the 24_7 nature of social media would be too much for any self respecting person in their middle age.

The only reason CS is able to maintain a relationship with Sergio is he's young enough to enjoy the fame social media brings, and unlike Cem, neither he nor Caroline have any discernable skills to make money outside of social media. As long as they can both maintain fame this relationship will last, but I doubt these 2 will get married. Marriage will probably mean Cem will no longer having to pay spousal support, when you factor child support is diminishing as her children grow up, Caroline will have to be potentially tighten the purse strings

Reactions: 9
I think even if she was faithful to the end, Cem was happy to end the marriage, 20 years with CS must have been terribly draining. The woman is obsessed with filming every aspect of her life, and whilst it would be just about tolerable when they would film LoL a few months a year, the 24_7 nature of social media would be too much for any self respecting person in their middle age.

The only reason CS is able to maintain a relationship with Sergio is he's young enough to enjoy the fame social media brings, and unlike Cem, neither he nor Caroline have any discernable skills to make money outside of social media. As long as they can both maintain fame this relationship will last, but I doubt these 2 will get married. Marriage will probably mean Cem will no longer having to pay spousal support, when you factor child support is diminishing as her children grow up, Caroline will have to be potentially tighten the purse strings
Oh but Sergio was a professional footballer, didn't you know that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
That painting Sergio had done for their anniversary........ I am speechless.
I’m sure it was all planned for the gram...

Dates don’t lie but she’s the biggest liar of them all ! Wonder if cem divorced her for adultery 🤔
wow, awesome homework! Well done!

I saw something about the ‘engagement party dress’, but haven’t seen anything since. I agree, don’t think they’ll get married.

Also, if you listen to her latest podcast with her and Sergio, she’s complaining for the most part about how people always ask her about money, how it’s split with Cem and how it works Sergio. I agree with your points... but also, CS, if you didn’t flaunt your wealth so much on social media, no one would care!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s looking very hamster like in the face/cheeks . Too much filler or just a rounder chubbier face (?)

I know one thing for sure, she was constantly going back to LA in early 2019. There’s a picture of her and Sergio in L A. Look at the dates. They met in early May, and in June she separated from her husband. In December 2019 is when she announced her divorced. She is with this guy the whole time. His mom does not care for her at all.

Attachments

They definitely do not lie. They celebrated their 2 year anniversary this week They messed up, she was still living with her husband when they met. Adultery is written all over this relationship.

Attachments

Does Juliet Angus have her own thread? She was blatantly breaking lockdown last night with a Thanksgiving party. I used to quite like her but she obviously believes the rules don’t apply to her

But I’m so glad I’ve found Caroline’s thread. I actually found her really funny on Ladies of London if not quite sorry for Cem who seemed very normal in comparison but the carry on with Sergio is quite ridiculous. And the number of stories every single day about every single inane detail that then they repost to their own story is very tedious.
I also didn’t realise he’s not quite as famous as she makes him out to be. I thought he was bank rolling her (considering she’s selling half her wardrobe on Depop) but obviously not
She's obnoxious

I’m so intrigued by the money situation. Obviously Cem is financially supporting the family still and she’s the face of all those Dubai beauty clinics but it seems so odd that she appears to agree to advertise anything and everything. Seems so far away from her Ladies of London persona who would have deemed her current life very tacky
Do you think she has to stay in Dubai because of the kids? Why would she stay there?

Reactions: 2
Those messages she gets from her son are heartbreaking. There’s a reason why he’s speaking to her like that. He’s not being unreasonable - she is !!

Reactions: 6
Why would you post those messages all over social media? I would be heartbroken if a child of mine sent messages like that. Caroline is making it into one big joke. It’s time she took a step back and put her children first not her lifestyle. She can do that once they are all older.

Reactions: 7
Why would you post those messages all over social media? I would be heartbroken if a child of mine sent messages like that. Caroline is making it into one big joke. It’s time she took a step back and put her children first not her lifestyle. She can do that once they are all older.
I totally agree. She must know that it’s fucked up.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t give a tit. Her kid is crying out for attention but her (kid) boyfriend gets it all .

Reactions: 7
She’s vile. And her latest posts of memes about tidying up after kids and chauffeuring them around 😂 is she for real!? She has staff for that. Who’s she trying to kid as if she does that. Unless of course she’s referring to her biggest kid Sergio 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.