Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest podcast is about being thankful for being divorced! What a horrible thing to be thankful for especially since her husband didn't want to be divorced. I forced myself to listen to the whole 25 minutes and I couldn't believe just how out of touch from reality she really is. She goes on to tell us how we all should have a Sergio like she has and how wonderfully happy, beautiful and young she is. She prides herself in the fact that she has all these people working for her and she doesn't have to answer to anyone. Very sad outlook from a women that could donate her time and money to people that are struggling this Thanksgiving. Would love to see her post images of working at a food shelter serving thanksgiving dinner to the homeless this Thanksgiving.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know who is the most superficial out of the pair of them. Sergio doing arm presses out of a car, (I assume to show off the car) makes it look like he is desperate for content, 🙄 he becomes more annoying by the day

Reactions: 4
She posted this earlier immediately followed by them filming themselves lying by the pool in Raffles hotel. I thought do they not see the irony there? No family, no cozy home. Just more pointless time lounging about a luxury hotel.
Screenshot_20211124-103813_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
She posted this earlier immediately followed by them filming themselves lying by the pool in Raffles hotel. I thought do they not see the irony there? No family, no cozy home. Just more pointless time lounging about a luxury hotel.View attachment 885644
Good point- I didn't even think about that. Did you hear her say while they were eating dinner that she had them open the restaurant for thAem. it was closed. Unfrekinbelivable.

I don’t know who is the most superficial out of the pair of them. Sergio doing arm presses out of a car, (I assume to show off the car) makes it look like he is desperate for content, 🙄 he becomes more annoying by the day
I agree - he is actually doing arm presses out of the door of his car or someone's car. It is like a comedy show because they are so transparent

She is prancing through this gaudy hotel like they own the place as they go in for their massages. The funny thing is this place is always empty I never see a damn person in their. THey are laying out by the pool and he comments again about her drinking early and he is drinking water. Latin men don't like women that drink- at least the latin men in my life. He is filming her lying by the pool telling us to look at how absolutely beautiful she is....and she is just taking it all in. Actually, he looks like he has had something done to his face.. Leave it to the two fools to be selfabsorbed with themselves during thanksgiving when most people are heading to be with family or helping out feeding the poor.

Last edited:
The constant dinners out surely must get boring and the places they go to look empty half the time. I don’t think I have ever seen her and manboy, sorry sergio… sit round as a family with her children and eat together. Sometimes I forget she has children and more so in recent times, she shows more affection to her dogs!

Someone on her team is reading here. Suddenly she is all Thankful and asking for brands to help a single mom with BC.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree....someone from her team (remember in her podcast she bragged about having 6 people WORKING for her) she can't even use politically correct language. Anyhoo, yes the places she visits never show anyone in them (beaches, spas, restaurants, and on and on!!! She is now changing her walk to more of a model runway walk, and he is filming her by the pool saying _ OMG you are so beautiful...I am so lucky my model!!! I think he is actually fooling her - he is using her for what he can get ( press, endless parties, connections) and he doesn't care that he looks like a total fool doing it. Go back and look at his instagram pictures when he first got on instagram about 3 years ago.....he looks like a typical LA 20 year old driving a car and looking for the next party. His apartment is typical for a 20 year old. Fast forward 3 years to now - he knows exactly what he is doing! Sorry for rambling but one more thing.....Caroline or staff if you are reading this....here is a great idea to make your more likeable......show humanity towards the less fortunate....help the struggling....stop using animals as a a way to gain subscribers..... and maybe just maybe this Thanksgiving go work at a shelter and feed the hungry homeless people. Maybe post that on your instagram! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Reactions: 6
So she’s English, he’s Spanish and they live in the UAE, anyone know why they’re celebrating Thanksgiving?

Also, has she given the Spaniel away already?

Reactions: 7
Good point- I didn't even think about that. Did you hear her say while they were eating dinner that she had them open the restaurant for thAem. it was closed. Unfrekinbelivable.
Why would she want them to open the restaurant? Does she not respect or value other people’s time? Imagine how much they resent her! Spoilt cow x

Reactions: 5
Nothing Else to do. They’d go to the Opening of an Envelope !
Im just finding it all more and more bizarre, its like watching The Truman Show in real time. They leave a perfectly lovely home with sun beds by a pool and staff to wait on them hand and foot to go to a huge empty hotel to lie on sun beds by a pool and be waited on by different staff. Then they go home to have people do her hair and makeup,pose in front of the mirror to go out to an empty restaurant to eat by themselves. Nothing they do is remotely interesting or entertaining to watch anymore.

Reactions: 14
Some woman noone has ever heard of turns up in a white suit? Why is that of interest? Who are these people?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some woman noone has ever heard of turns up in a white suit? Why is that of interest? Who are these people?
I have no idea who any of these people are. I am sure someone in the group has money or a vila or a yacht that she and her toyboy husband can mooch of of.
They must be filming for housewives and this must be a party or something.

Also that party looked awful!!!
It was so odd......but if it has anything to do with showing off- they are there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.