Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so intrigued by the money situation. Obviously Cem is financially supporting the family still and she’s the face of all those Dubai beauty clinics but it seems so odd that she appears to agree to advertise anything and everything. Seems so far away from her Ladies of London persona who would have deemed her current life very tacky

Reactions: 12
He’s definitely enjoying the free ride. It’s obvious he has other intentions. His mother is not too crazy about their relationship. I think she’s going to get bored with him eventually. When she sees something else she likes, she’ll drop him like a fly with the next person that can help her with her brand.
And someone who has very deep pockets. I agree I can’t see this being ‘forever’ she’s hard work !

I’m so intrigued by the money situation. Obviously Cem is financially supporting the family still and she’s the face of all those Dubai beauty clinics but it seems so odd that she appears to agree to advertise anything and everything. Seems so far away from her Ladies of London persona who would have deemed her current life very tacky
I guess all of her beauty maintenance is costly , she probably gets as much as she wants for being the (plastic) ‘face’ xx

Reactions: 2
And someone who has very deep pockets. I agree I can’t see this being ‘forever’ she’s hard work !

I guess all of her beauty maintenance is costly , she probably gets as much as she wants for being the (plastic) ‘face’ xx
It’s kind of funny watching her workout with her Spanish lover to the song “Rocky” a man she once dated to Sylvester Stallone. She’s been around the block a few times.

I have started watching Ladies of London, I really don't dislike her nor do I love her. She looks so 'new money'

I have started watching Ladies of London, I really don't Dislike her nor do I love her. She looks so 'new money'
She’s from aristocratic family, however they’re not so rich, she married into money with her ex husband, he’s the one with the millions. She used her aristocrat family name to climb up the social ladder. Shes seems like a good person but at the same time very shallow and loves to be adored and the center of attention.

Reactions: 7
She’s already called/referred to him as her 4th child on a number of occasions. He seems very clingy. I can’t work out who is using who in this relationship?
Shes freaking out because he leaves for Spain on Saturday to be with his mother and family. His mom doesn’t care for Caroline. I feel bad for Sergio. She’s giving him the guilt trip on Instagram story because he’s leaving her. I’m pretty sure his mother is going to preach the hell out of him when he visits. He seems excited to go and be on his own, space is always needed in any relationship.

Attachments

I’ve just seen they’ve been gifted some Christmas food goodies from Waitrose. I doubt Caroline has ever eaten any Christmas food !

Reactions: 4
Shes freaking out because he leaves for Spain on Saturday to be with his mother and family. His mom doesn’t care for Caroline. I feel bad for Sergio. She’s giving him the guilt trip on Instagram story because he’s leaving her. I’m pretty sure his mother is going to preach the hell out of him when he visits. He seems excited to go and be on his own, space is always needed in any relationship.
After viewing the past couple of days I take back my previous remarks about Sergio being the clingy one in the relationship. It’s a lot for such a young guy to take on.

Reactions: 5
After viewing the past couple of days I take back my previous remarks about Sergio being the clingy one in the relationship. It’s a lot for such a young guy to take on.
Yeah that’s her way of dominance and control. There’s some tension there.

Anyone else noticed on her stories this morning that it looks like she’s wearing an engagement ring? I mean it’s probably just a ring but I’ve not seen her wear a ring on her engagement finger since the divorce

Edit - actually I can see it in a few of her recent Instagram posts too

Anyone else noticed on her stories this morning that it looks like she’s wearing an engagement ring? I mean it’s probably just a ring but I’ve not seen her wear a ring on her engagement finger since the divorce

Edit - actually I can see it in a few of her recent Instagram posts too
Caroline is very possessive and wants to have full control over him. This is her time to shine with her children and spend the quality time that she has not spent with them throughout the whole year. She has put Sergio first as her top priority and her children second to everything else. She’s a very shallow human being. She lives for the limelight and loves for people to dote over her.

Reactions: 8
Caroline is very possessive and wants to have full control over him. This is her time to shine with her children and spend the quality time that she has not spent with them throughout the whole year. She has put Sergio first as her top priority and her children second to everything else. She’s a very shallow human being. She lives for the limelight and loves for people to dote over her.
I agree, he looks so happy and excited to be at home in Spain and Caroline is guilt tripping him

Reactions: 3
These stories are so sad to watch. She’s obviously spending her whole time messaging him/posting about him instead of spending quality time with her children. Absolutely everything is about Sergio instead of them

Reactions: 8
These stories are so sad to watch. She’s obviously spending her whole time messaging him/posting about him instead of spending quality time with her children. Absolutely everything is about Sergio instead of them
Not only is she not spending time with her children but also dragging his attention away from his family. If I were Sergio I would be switching my phone off. If the shoe was on the other foot she would be posting videos on how her 4th child won’t leave her alone. Her mask fell in a few videos I saw yesterday.

She’s very manipulative, instead of allowing him to spend quality time with his mother and family. Isn’t she supposed to be independent and not needy? She’s not portraying herself appropriately. I’ve always said she’s a lover first and then a mother when she has time with kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.