Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2doorsdown

I once watched her make a very difficult decision, I really dont know how she done it on camera. What I admire about Mrs M is her thoughtfulness. The fact that she was brave enough to talk about this in public, thinking of other people who may one day have the same difficult decision to make. She ordered herself TWO, not one, but TWO Kate Spade purses and was then left with the life changing decision of choosing which one she was going to keep. I thought she was very very brave. Poor Mrs M, had to send one purse back, I hope she recovered from this traumatic event.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Hell will freeze over before I feel one teeny tiny ounce of sympathy for Mrs Slocombe .

She was dismissive of her cleaner during lockdown, dismisssive of builders, or anyone she sees has beneath her . During first lock down when she was moaning on about how hard things were for her without a cleaner etc , a Nurse from Italy (covid hotpot at time),wrote a comment putting bucket in her place with some Constructive Criticism.Polite message.Bucket then deleted the comment and all those agreeing with the Nurse. I'll save my My Symathy for the Nurses and Doctors on the frontline ,along with all NHS staff.

She bartered down a elderly man, who had just buried his wife, just so she could get her man hands on his deceased wife's business stock at a Very lowly rate to flog on ebay. Then ,then ...she had the gall to boast about it on her youtube channel and how much she got ALL these sewing kits,materials etc for !!! It was a massive haul.The woman would have been turning in her grave.

She even went back to try claim 2 sewing machines ,but after a word with his children her scheming was thwarted and she went home without those. She did say she didnt make a fuss about that. She then left the viewer with the impression she could have demanded both machines if she'd wanted. I'll save My Sympathy for the elderly gentleman .

During a colab with carla jenkins they both mocked what they understood to be 'slow' charity shop staff mannning the tils. carla thought 'they' should be kept in back .Even though Carlos was the main instigator, bucket howled with laughter like the bully bitch she is. I'll save My Sympathy for Volunteers in Charity shops who come up against horrible,vile customers.

Bucket was name checked on fawn figures it out vlogmas ,but instead of leaving it there...she had to go poking her nose into fawn's comments section and taking it upon herself to reply to fawn's comments about herself. She got her nose stung. At the very least she should have waited til fawn acknowledged her own subs first,but no,greedy bucket went straight in ...then low and behold...tina's talking tummy joined in ...saying ''my channel gets rude comments too'' Btw lovely lady cant't see what anyone would find negative to say about Tina.

Regarding Mrs Slocombes pussy ..both were named after ronald and reggie kray ...Ganster's Moll is mrs m in her biker boots . All I ever hear in her videos is 'the cat' ,rarely by his name.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

arty123

Chatty Member
This is the gem that old Caroline has reposted in her Instagram story -

The next time you see someone enjoying something that isn't hurting anyone, that's not your cup of tea, instead of saying something negative, train yourself to think to yourself "I'm glad they are happy" and carry on with your life - Mark Mackillop

Oh, hold on, just going to rewrite for the Queen of the Seas herself -

The next time you see someone volunteering their time in a charity shop, that's not your cup of tea, instead of saying something negative and calling them rude names in the car to sidekick Carla- train yourself to think to yourself "I'm glad they are volunteers even if they don't reduce the price of an item so I can resell it for an obscene amount and carry on with your life - Caroline Mrs M

What an absolute pot kettle black moment!😂

• Heart

Jacq596

Oh let's just face it, Caroline is nothing but a snobby little cow! She thinks she's better than everyone else! And her subscribers? Well to her, they're just little peasants, people below her. Caroline is a business women. She's on YouTube to make money...NOT friends!! I just feel sorry for all those lonely subscribers who think Caroline is their friend. Wake up people!! She's not on YouTube to make friends!! She's on it to make money!!

I don't understand this.........'Oh Caroline, I'm so glad you're back'. I missed you! Where have you been? My life has been crap without you '
etc etc'. It actually makes me feel sick! How can 'normal' people feel like this towards a rich, 'I'm better than you', snobby, rude, overweight version of Mrs Bucket?? It's beyond me lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheresaGreen

I saw a TV programme a few weeks ago and one of the characters was the spitting image of Caroline in looks, personality and dress sense but I couldn’t remember what programme it was to mention it.

Yesterday lunchtime I caught a bit of the Are You Being Served Christmas Special and up popped Caroline’s doppelgänger again.

Same puppet mouth, same saggy jowls, same facial expressions, same mannerisms, same frumpy dress sense and same faux snobbery

B1F7E13A-B957-411D-B1EC-99B44EDD392C.jpeg

33DB7CE6-CED2-483C-B086-BC1E4FB0B11E.jpeg

Caroline said recently that she was going to get a chain for her glasses, so the transformation will be complete.

Candlelit suppers to celebrate 🍾🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

TheresaGreen

Just watching Carolines “chatty vlog” from two weeks ago and there’s a part in it when she’s saying how busy she is getting videos uploaded and also has to clean Will’s bathroom and she says, after a big sigh, “it never rains but it pours”.

seriously?

You’re uploading videos of yourself talking to a camera. Nothing would change if you didn’t upload. You’re not saving lives.

What is it with this fake bizzyness? She acts like she’s running IBM

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Tabia

Chatty Member
As I said... Caroline does at least work to pay for her spending.
Call that work? Sitting on your arse bragging about all the stuff she’s bought. Traipsing round a few charity shops for crap to sell on EBay? She doesn’t even clean her own bloody house! Most women have to go out to work, look after their kids, clean, cook etc. Don’t tell me she works!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I unsubbed and I suspect many others have.... Same old crap and anyway, who wants to play Guess The Ailment for a price?????? 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Did she actually talk about anything of consequence? Or was this video just the required one for her monthly jewellery plug?
She talked about her gas guzzling chelsea tractor and how much the gas price increases are affecting her trips to the supermarkets and parcel shop.

She had a major rant that because the War that is Raging is spoiling her and ash's date night as she can't tear him away from watching the news channel.

She wondered how her son would be coping as he has a room mate from a Country , several Countries away from the War Zone.

Then there was yet another Rant from Bucket as she'd realised one her biggest earners ,to date , a rare Diamond bracelet bought from a charity shop for £2.50 that she sold for 1 million quid to a Russian in Moscow ,but now it's gone missing in transit and she's contacted her local MP in Devon to try and stop the War as it's a major inconvenience to her and is costing her money . Unlike covid whereby her and ash increased their wealth with Government handouts and the booming property rush to the Coast along with increased youtube views and paetreon etc.

She ended by saying '' those poooor people ''

Nobody will Ever know if that's a reference to the builders working on her home for the next 4 months , or those caught up in a Brutal War, or anyone , just about anyone that is not her and her rarified family living in such Grandeur in half a house on the side of a hill in Sandringham Newton Abbott with a View of the little people below

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabia

Chatty Member
Does anyone wonder why Carla Jenkins is friends with Mrs Bucket? They are so far apart in personality. Most of Carla’s friends are like her, down to earth with no airs and graces. Does she feel somewhat honoured that a rich snob would make friends with her? I look at Bucket and get the impression she likes to be Lady Bountiful, bestowing her favours on someone much less fortunate than herself. She thinks it makes her look good.

Tabia

Chatty Member
I think the reason we watch Mrs B is because we can’t believe someone like her really exists. False, smug, pompous with a huge superiority complex. She pretends to care about people but we all know it’s just for the camera. Secretly she doesn’t give a toss. She acts like Lady Bountiful bestowing her friendship on Carla as though she’s saying “look at me I can be friends with the lower classes”. Loathsome, droopy faced snob.

• Haha
  • Heart

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
Oh no... you misunderstand, her Patreon’s get treated to her vlogs as well as her existing Patreon content (for £5 a month). It’s an added bonus for them. And of course the membership has been reopened for anyone else who might miss this vital content from their sad and lonely life.

Whereas her sh*tbag, evil subscribers (who got her channel to where it is today which facilitates all her #freebies, YouTube revenue and ability to have a Patreon) will now get denied such content.

Talk about ostracising her viewers because she can’t take the criticism of a small group of people!

You now must be in Caroline’s inner circle to see her swan about and showoff 🤣

YESSS! 🙌🏻
Awesome post, thank you! You just said it as it is. Does she really need them to pay to watch her content? Woman can't squeeze enough money out of them can she? How to repay loyal viewers youve had for years, ask them for more money!

doctordoctor

VIP Member
👏🏻👏🏻 Yes to all of this!! She is a horrible snob, service workers are beneath her. If she’s in a bad place mentally about her father, and I sympathize with that, up until now, she hasn’t stepped away from SM. Personally, advent calendars, the state of my roots etc would be the least of my problems! What she really wants is people saying ‘oh no! Caroline! Ignore the haters! They’re all jealous of you!’ And she’ll come back with a ‘due to popular opinion…’ stay, leave do as you please….who cares! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

TheresaGreen

Is she that desperate to sit in a pub? I hate to tell her that we are all in exactly the same boat, no-one is going out drinking and eating in restaurants while she sits at home like Cinderella.

Like someone said above, she’s been on a decent holiday abroad in the last 6 months and had multiple weekends away, including one when the rest of the country was in Tier 4.

She’s a petulant, spoilt, doughy, puppet-mouthed c*nt.

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
She has already said in a vlog that regarding politics shes right not left ... I actually feel sorry for her she comes across very lonely I do not see a very happy marriage there at all she's not very likable and very unhealthy for 52 ...
I can,t believe that the bint is only 52 ! I,d stick 10 years on her no messing, vile woman with an attitude to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Scullybob

VIP Member
Oh that's nice, brag about all the houses you've lived in and the property you own. Lovely going Hyacinth, now pop off and get your candlight supper ready.

• Haha
  • Heart

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Just watched her new video I know I'm sad being so early but day off work just relaxing, I really think she lies about her age ! And the eye make up gave me drag queen vibes 😃
. I see she alluded to the fact that the Boots 17 make up range is primarily geared towards younger girls so their skin wouldn’t need a particularly high coverage in a foundation and the Profusion eyeshadow pallet she used some of the colours were lurid. I’ve never known anyone to have so much unnecessary make up.

• Haha

TheresaGreen

Oh that's nice, brag about all the houses you've lived in and the property you own. Lovely going Hyacinth, now pop off and get your candlight supper ready.
She is so out of touch... and tone deaf.

As long as she can brag about something, whether it’s her house, her holiday, her clothes, she’s happy.

Her channel is purely to showoff and brag about her life to her viewers, because she has no friends that she has round that she can showoff to... well except for Daisy (Onslow’s wife) on the odd occasion she comes down from Bristol

• Haha