Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palmtrees

VIP Member
I unsubbed and I suspect many others have.... Same old crap and anyway, who wants to play Guess The Ailment for a price?????? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yes exactly. She’d get on well with Jane Gammons. Both have seem to have an over-inflated sense of importance about themselves ! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Is she that desperate to sit in a pub? I hate to tell her that we are all in exactly the same boat, no-one is going out drinking and eating in restaurants while she sits at home like Cinderella.

Like someone said above, she’s been on a decent holiday abroad in the last 6 months and had multiple weekends away, including one when the rest of the country was in Tier 4.

She’s a petulant, spoilt, doughy, puppet-mouthed c*nt.
She has a large house, beautiful view and no money worries. She really has no idea about real life.

Anicecuppa

Did she actually talk about anything of consequence? Or was this video just the required one for her monthly jewellery plug?
I'm starting to wonder. There's so much boring waffle: " here I am making a coffee" " I'll just balance you in the cupboard"
And yet I still watch 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Llamaramma

Haha this thread is brilliant!!

She's just so awful that she's Great.. Its hard at times to look away at the things she says( every so often) .. gems.

Anyone that hasn't watched her, must watch. Especially when she does her Very cross headmistress thing to camera. A very Arrogant Woman.

"hyacynth" BUCKET... Brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
So you have to email her and if her majesty feels you are worthy she'll let you give her money for the privilege of listening to her tell you all her ailments.
She's doing this for 10 people a month for 6 months then she'll have 100 patreons at £500. I'm in the wrong job 😠
What a load of rubbish. Honestly, people must have more money than sense. It’s bad enough seeing her miserable, moany face for FREE!!!

• Haha

TheresaGreen

She (and her pot belly husband) are so judgemental, moaning about the 1990s bathroom in a hotel. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that bathroom. What is the hotel supposed to do, rip out perfectly good bathroom fittings and throw them away just so Mrs Puppet Face is happy with a more modern aesthetic?

It’s another example of her inability to understand unnecessary consumption and the impact it’s having on the planet. But as long as she’s ok, f*ck everyone else!

Minxxx

There was a thread about her before but it must have been deleted for some reason.

I think she’s awful. I’m a reseller so
Have come across her many a time. I and many others think she’s condescending, snobbish she’s made some vile comments re Meghan M and BLM.

I don’t watch her videos but I think the two friends are Lexx and Carla? Carla and Caroline are the mean girl bullies of the reselling world. Many people have left groups because of them.

Caroline was on some games how with her son last year. She honestly things she’s some kind of celebrity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yes! She’s like a parody of a MC middle aged woman.....someone Victoria Wood would have come up with!
One of those Victoria Wood characters that Victoria said bought a leotard and then said ‘oooh must have a handbag to go with it’

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TheresaGreen

Just saw Mrs Slocombe’s #AD #GIFTED for that jewellery company and I can’t make out the delicate chains in all her neck lines. What’s wrinkle and what’s necklace?
98099213-921B-4F07-A4A2-F6FFEF13B7B1.jpeg

Guess those expensive neck creams aren’t doing much!

But hey, what’s it matter as long as you get the kickback from Ana Luisa jewellery for all the products your sad and lonely viewers buy because they don’t realise you’re advertising to them.

• Sick
  • Wow

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
I've just read a comment under Fawn's latest video and seemingly her Advent Calendars amounted to a whopping £700 😯

This is the first Christmas he's treated her (she said) to all these luxury ones and it's her first "proper" Christmas Vlogging, so perhaps it was his intention to show the World how loaded he is through Fawn. I do hope that is not the case as she could hardly contain her excitement at showing the viewers all her expensive gifts. Practically salivating.

I wonder if hyacinth tries one up manship. Ashley will be commissioning a fabrege Calendar in an attempt cheer up her up.
[/QUOT
I've just read a comment under Fawn's latest video and seemingly her Advent Calendars amounted to a whopping £700 😯

This is the first Christmas he's treated her (she said) to all these luxury ones and it's her first "proper" Christmas Vlogging, so perhaps it was his intention to show the World how loaded he is through Fawn. I do hope that is not the case as she could hardly contain her excitement at showing the viewers all her expensive gifts. Practically salivating.

I wonder if hyacinth tries one up manship. Ashley will be commissioning a fabrege Calendar in an attempt cheer up her up.
FAWN is coming across as right braggy, her last video with 700 pounds worth of Advent Calendars was just sickening and the one before with the LV vanity case. You can see her house is just cluttered with stuff she buys. Wish she'd stop with the
lipsmacking and over pronouncing the end of her words, like when she says commenTT. No wonder it's her happy place, everything she wants seems to be handed to her on a plate!

TheresaGreen

It’s just commentary @chunckymonkey

Like people at the school gate talking about last nights TOWIE or EastEnders.

All are content that can be commented on positively or negatively

Found this comment on Caroline’s previous video

7EB19CC7-1F1B-452B-B6EE-2051208DE268.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Tabia

Chatty Member
Hilarious! The woman says she’s always open to constructive criticism! She hates being criticised and spits the dummy out and starts ranting. Please piss off for good.

• Heart
Anyone remember mrs m walking through the woods alone and someone commented about it, I too was concerned at the time. She managed to make the viewer feel like a piece of shit and was patronising as hell. That's when I realised this ignorant woman has those viewers there for money, nothing else. There's just certain things you don't do in life, you don't walk down the M1 and you don't go walking in the woods by yourself. she of course laughed it off and said something derogatory about being murdered, that was not the point the viewer was making, there are people attacked, raped and robbed every single day, all it takes is one opportunist. She even stopped her ebay reselling video's because she knew it exposed her address. All you had to do was look at the clothes she had bought then go find them on ebay and sure enough her selling account came up with her full address. So here she is now telling literally thousands of people online, as she cries, someone's full name. Absolute witch that woman when confronted. I'll give that video a couple of days and if it's not taken down I will make a video, someone needs to protect this viewer.

• Heart

Tabia

Chatty Member
Jeeez! That bloody sparkly dress makes her look huge. Does Ashley think he’s a comedian? Got news for you mate, you come over as an absolute tosser. No doubt she’ll be explaining why comments have been turned off with that sad, droopy basset hound face whining to all her minions that she can’t understand why EVERYBODY doesn’t like her.

• Heart

Bojangles

Caroline done a sponsored video with Bellelilly about a week or so ago! She’s now selling the items she loved so much on her eBay! So she throws it out there that all her viewers should shop with them.... however it’s not good enough for her 🙄
F1292AD2-DAEF-4F60-9B8C-724A9159CA3F.jpeg

• Wow
That word is used in almost every sentence by kids these days, When i use to work in a sixth form it would be the main word i heard. Its lost its meaning over the years and isn't as bad as it use to be.
Yeah come on, lighten up. The kids these days are all into stabbing and calling their teachers cunts. My 70 year old mum loves nothing more than when I call her a stupid cunt in the middle of Lidl. It shows everyone how edgy I am and what a great relationship we have. And if you criticise me for that, I'll get my youtube fans to come on here and tell you how silly you are.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
She's on top form on today's vlog. She ordered in a posh meal and it didn't get delivered, and the flowers she had delivered were wilted. First world problems right there. Thousands of people worrying about putting food on the table and paying rent/mortgages and she's furious because a gourmet ready made banquet didn't get delivered. Poor Hyacynth wiĺl have to forego her candlelight supper and have beans on toast like the rest of us 🤣

• Haha