Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the same bleeping rexx who's favourite book is a pedophiles wet bleeping dream. The same rexx that appears to idolise child rapists and murderers by wearing tshirts with rapists and serial murderes pictures on and playing games about rapists and murderes. The same bleeping rexx who thinks mira hindly is bleeping hilarious and probably got off on little girls, playing innocently, positioned close to her best friend carlo's Christmas tree decorations with the face of Jimmy sa vile on!!!!! That sick bleep should concentrate on herself and her Own sick deeds. Ffs 😡😡😡

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She thinks she is "alternative "but continues to alter her appearance to mainstream ideas of Good Looking,she is far from that might I add,complete minger,not a bitchy comment as I am a minger myself but do not promote myself as all that ,and so self righteous on YouTube daily.

Sorry to hijack Mrs m posts,this lex women and Carla Jenkins need a post of their own.

She thinks she is "alternative "but continues to alter her appearance to mainstream ideas of Good Looking,she is far from that might I add,complete minger,not a bitchy comment as I am a minger myself but do not promote myself as all that ,and so self righteous on YouTube daily.

Sorry to hijack Mrs m posts,this lex women and Carla Jenkins need a post of their own.
There is a thread for Carla and Lex often gets a mention on there as you can imagine!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else cringe at some of the music played by YouTubers on their videos ? I understand the copyright issue though.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else cringe at some of the music played by YouTubers on their videos ? I understand the copyright issue though.
Yes alway wonder about the music is there certain music that is specific to YouTube and they don't have to pay for it as it always cheesy 🤔

Reactions: 1
Yes alway wonder about the music is there certain music that is specific to YouTube and they don't have to pay for it as it always cheesy 🤔
Yes Copyright free music thats allowed to be used commercially (i.e in videos that have ads)

There’s some really cool stuff that you can play, however Cool and Hyacinth do not go well together 😂😂

Hi. Hope you are ok ? 💙
Hi yes I am sort of, kind of if you get me ! As well as BC I now have melanoma so booked in to get a chunky scar next Friday. All fun and games eh ! But at least I,m still here🙏 Hope all is good with you xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Oi oi..what’s this then 😂
( I know it’s hairspray or something similar, just made me giggle 😂 )
7E0680CB-C41F-44C8-85A4-E120AC3AD23C.jpeg

• Haha
Christ, my sister was 52 in Sept. My cool, DM wearing, goth gig going, looks younger than her age sister. My mum is 62 Mrs M looks older than my mum! No way I’d have pegged her same age as sis reality.
Your sister is 52 and your mother is 62? 🤔

Oh good grief, I've watched a few of Tina's Talk Times! Honestly, she makes me feel dazed and confused just listening to her, she's all over the place! she actually puts upside down footage on her channel because she doesnt know how to turn it up the right way. That said, she does seem nice enough, I think she's like one of those women who will talk to anyone, anywhere at any time. I imagine her family are thrilled that she has you tube to talk to now! But good on her, getting to grips with you tube and all the technology, she just reminds me of that neighbour who you avoid unless youve got 40 minutes to spare.
Yes she's very boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.