Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just replicating this over from fawn's thread as it's included caroline ' Fury ' mrs m . In the Blue ring we have Mrs 'Fury ' Slocombe ! ding a ling ling

''I've just taken another listen to Fawn's latest video and she's really upset that she name dropped 'caroline mrs m' on her channel

''and that caused a lot of Fury, the lady (caroline mrs m) was very upset with me '' were Fawn's words.

Those of us that sometimes follow caroline mrs m 's thread on this site and beyond, have heard some of the horror stories that she's caused mayhem on resellers facebook groups etc and shafted another reseller of a bhs haul. That woman is carnage.''
Lol wondered why you said listened instead of watched, so i clicked on the video and she's practically naked, now I know why you just listened, ha ha!

Fawn, I know you have read tattle as you mentioned in your latest video. I can understand why you may be a little upset, but your comments about school playground is total rubbish. I have seen lots of people witch about someone else in private conversations/messages etc, does that make it any better?? You're trying to tell me no one ever insulted anyone privately or not to their face with a group of others???? Does it all become ok because no one has seen it? I can guarantee that people have said worse in private than ever said on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Lol wondered why you said listened instead of watched, so i clicked on the video and she's practically naked, now I know why you just listened, ha ha!
Hehe

Her first priority should be to keep her email private. She could attract some right weirdo's sat there in a state of undress like that.

• Heart

Fawn, I know you have read tattle as you mentioned in your latest video. I can understand why you may be a little upset, but your comments about school playground is total rubbish. I have seen lots of people witch about someone else in private conversations/messages etc, does that make it any better?? You're trying to tell me no one ever insulted anyone privately or not to their face with a group of others???? Does it all become ok because no one has seen it? I can guarantee that people have said worse in private than ever said on here.
Hehe

Her first priority should be to keep her email private. She could attract some right weirdo's sat there in a state of undress like that.
Have to say, on the old neck front, fawn comes out miles ahead of mrs m who's skin looks about 90. Who's older mrs m or fawn?

98099213-921B-4F07-A4A2-F6FFEF13B7B1.jpeg
1640878159650.png

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Caroline’s new advertorial is now up on youtube. I wouldn’t exactly call it a vlog as it’s peppered with #ADs and #GIFTED items (mattress, new look). Yet again, no product placement warning so her unwitting viewers will believe she’s really recommending these products.

If you don’t want to watch it, the takeaway is she’s going to be doing more vlogs and chatty videos... but for her Patreon. Which has been rebranded to “More Mrs M - Caroline Unfiltered”.

I guess her YouTube content will be only when she needs to produce output for a #AD

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Caroline’s new advertorial is now up on youtube. I wouldn’t exactly call it a vlog as it’s peppered with #ADs and #GIFTED items (mattress, new look). Yet again, no product placement warning so her unwitting viewers will believe she’s really recommending these products.

If you don’t want to watch it, the takeaway is she’s going to be doing more vlogs and chatty videos... but for her Patreon. Which has been rebranded to “More Mrs M - Caroline Unfiltered”.

I guess her YouTube content will be only when she needs to produce output for a #AD
Her patreon have to pay to watch her vlogs?? LOL

• Haha

Such a greedy woman!

£4.95 a month!

Reactions: 6
Ahh the old youtuber emotional blackmail for her mentally challenged lonely viewers. Oh I might not post like I used to, I'm just not feeling it any more. Woe is meee. They will all be terrified she will leave.
She's rebranded her health and wellness, lol to caroline unfiltered. Which is probably better suited to her, as her version of health was slapping on some make up and tilting the camera so she looked slimmer in her try on hauls.
I'm really struggling watching this, Ive hardly watched her in years, self absorbed idiot who knows nothing about what's real in the world ramble on about herself, what she has bought and adverts for cheap corporate crap. She creates nothing, I think she managed a diamond painting. I just don't live in an idiot world listening to someone blathering on about skin care products when skin care begins from within, not with a bottle of gin.

Such a greedy woman!

£4.95 a month!
She sickens me to be honest, listening to her out of breath tit about skin care right now and she will expect people to pay for this load of shallow transparent crap. I can guarantee she does not know the ingredients in any of that tit lol. Had to switch it off, sorry thats enough for me lol

This is the kind of video I watch and enjoy,it's real, not superficial.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh no... you misunderstand, her Patreon’s get treated to her vlogs as well as her existing Patreon content (for £5 a month). It’s an added bonus for them. And of course the membership has been reopened for anyone else who might miss this vital content from their sad and lonely life.

Whereas her sh*tbag, evil subscribers (who got her channel to where it is today which facilitates all her #freebies, YouTube revenue and ability to have a Patreon) will now get denied such content.

Talk about ostracising her viewers because she can’t take the criticism of a small group of people!

You now must be in Caroline’s inner circle to see her swan about and showoff 🤣

...self absorbed idiot who knows nothing about what's real in the world ramble on about herself, what she has bought and adverts for cheap corporate crap. She creates nothing, I think she managed a diamond painting. I just don't live in an idiot world listening to someone blathering on about skin care products when skin care begins from within, not with a bottle of gin.
YESSS! 🙌🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes all
Oh no... you misunderstand, her Patreon’s get treated to her vlogs as well as her existing Patreon content (for £5 a month). It’s an added bonus for them. And of course the membership has been reopened for anyone else who might miss this vital content from their sad and lonely life.

Whereas her sh*tbag, evil subscribers (who got her channel to where it is today which facilitates all her #freebies, YouTube revenue and ability to have a Patreon) will now get denied such content.

Talk about ostracising her viewers because she can’t take the criticism of a small group of people!

YESSS! 🙌🏻
If I was one of Caroline's original subscribers who were denied a place on the paid subscription last time I know what I would tell her to do with her subscription now she has opened it up again!

YESSS! 🙌🏻
Awesome post, thank you! You just said it as it is. Does she really need them to pay to watch her content? Woman can't squeeze enough money out of them can she? How to repay loyal viewers youve had for years, ask them for more money!

Reactions: 11

♥♥♥

Ahh the old youtuber emotional blackmail for her mentally challenged lonely viewers. Oh I might not post like I used to, I'm just not feeling it any more. Woe is meee. They will all be terrified she will leave.
She's rebranded her health and wellness, lol to caroline unfiltered. Which is probably better suited to her, as her version of health was slapping on some make up and tilting the camera so she looked slimmer in her try on hauls.
I'm really struggling watching this, Ive hardly watched her in years, self absorbed idiot who knows nothing about what's real in the world ramble on about herself, what she has bought and adverts for cheap corporate crap. She creates nothing, I think she managed a diamond painting. I just don't live in an idiot world listening to someone blathering on about skin care products when skin care begins from within, not with a bottle of gin.

She sickens me to be honest, listening to her out of breath tit about skin care right now and she will expect people to pay for this load of shallow transparent crap
. I can guarantee she does not know the ingredients in any of that tit lol. Had to switch it off, sorry thats enough for me lol

This is the kind of video I watch and enjoy,it's real, not superficial.

♥♥♥

Brilliant observations

• Heart
She says she’s opening her Patreon for more subscribers🙄, good way to make money out of suckers. I stopped watching her when she first started her Patreon account as I hate that she climbed on the money making bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

YESSS! 🙌🏻
Well that's a bit off. I've been subscribed for ages and " like" her vlogs when I watch them. Now I'm expected to pay for the heavy breathing and rambling? I guess that's me pressing the Unsunscribe button. Probably won't be the only one either...

Reactions: 9
Dropping this quote here for any new viewers of mrs mcFury that are passing by ;)

Please do kindly also take a good look on this thread ,starting from page one . This will help you to build a picture of an extremely Arrogant ,Spoilt woman who believes that everyone else is at fault and it is Never her Own crappy Character and Behaviour . She is so Clueless that it makes hilarious viewing.

''Tattle Life is a commentary website on public business social media accounts. We allow commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life as a business and release it into the public domain.

Influencer marketing is insidious; it revolves around people that occupy the space between celebrity and friend to stealthy sell. When in reality it’s a parasocial relationship. Studies have shown peoples brains find it hard to place social media influencers. They share the most intimate and emotional parts of their life; making themselves seem accessible so many believe they’re a close friend. Influencers actively encourage followers to feel like a friend and part of their family as it’s more powerful to sell to. In reality social media influencers have a one way relationship.''

• Heart
I once watched her make a very difficult decision, I really dont know how she done it on camera. What I admire about Mrs M is her thoughtfulness. The fact that she was brave enough to talk about this in public, thinking of other people who may one day have the same difficult decision to make. She ordered herself TWO, not one, but TWO Kate Spade purses and was then left with the life changing decision of choosing which one she was going to keep. I thought she was very very brave. Poor Mrs M, had to send one purse back, I hope she recovered from this traumatic event.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Rehabilitation underway .

We see you two horrible mares . There is Nothing and I mean Nothing that can help with your Terrible , Vile Reputations.

***Also see carla jenkins thread for further info

Reactions: 3

Rehabilitation underway .

We see you two horrible mares . There is Nothing and I mean Nothing that can help with your Terrible , Vile Reputations.

***Also see carla jenkins thread for further info
wow can someone guess all ten flavours of walkers crisps, what an achievement, such an accolade, I can hardly contain my admiration. Filmed weeks ago, shovel out the tit for her idiot viewers. Next week can carla guess just how much saturated fat and salt in 50 bags of crisps! I watched precisely 30 seconds of that video and switched it off.

oh and mrs m knows the content for that video was zilch, but if she threatens to leave youtube her viewers will cry "oh come back mrs m, how will I know what packet of walkers crisps to buy now" Please stay, I need some more top tips on skin health and wellness!! Rake in the cash mrs m, these suckers are simple, quite literally. It's nice to make cash from the mentally challenged, must be real proud of herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Three observations on the crisp video:
1) thank god Mrs Slocombe lives in a detached house or they’d be reported for noise pollution with all that hideous shrieking
2) sat next to each other, she and Carla look the same size 😳
3) considering it was Mrs Slocombe doing the taste testing, Carla ate 4 times as many crisps as her. What’s the betting all the spare crisps went home with her “for the journey” and never reached Bristol. Bet she didn’t buy single bags either

• Haha
Three observations on the crisp video:
1) thank god Mrs Slocombe lives in a detached house or they’d be reported for noise pollution with all that hideous shrieking
2) sat next to each other, she and Carla look the same size 😳
3) considering it was Mrs Slocombe doing the taste testing, Carla ate 4 times as many crisps as her. What’s the betting all the spare crisps went home with her “for the journey” and never reached Bristol. Bet she didn’t buy single bags either
Ha ha lol spot on observations! carla sure did look like she enjoyed eating those crisps, half a pound weight loss a month here I come!
Shame natalie didnt try some crisps, oh wait, she needs a dentist, like her mother gives an eff, too busy pretending she's "lovely" like mrs m.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.