Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason we watch Mrs B is because we can’t believe someone like her really exists. False, smug, pompous with a huge superiority complex. She pretends to care about people but we all know it’s just for the camera. Secretly she doesn’t give a toss. She acts like Lady Bountiful bestowing her friendship on Carla as though she’s saying “look at me I can be friends with the lower classes”. Loathsome, droopy faced snob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the reason we watch Mrs B is because we can’t believe someone like her really exists. False, smug, pompous with a huge superiority complex. She pretends to care about people but we all know it’s just for the camera. Secretly she doesn’t give a toss. She acts like Lady Bountiful bestowing her friendship on Carla as though she’s saying “look at me I can be friends with the lower classes”. Loathsome, droopy faced snob.
Spot on there

Reactions: 4
Just watched her new video I know I'm sad being so early but day off work just relaxing, I really think she lies about her age ! And the eye make up gave me drag queen vibes 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her new video I know I'm sad being so early but day off work just relaxing, I really think she lies about her age ! And the eye make up gave me drag queen vibes 😃
. I see she alluded to the fact that the Boots 17 make up range is primarily geared towards younger girls so their skin wouldn’t need a particularly high coverage in a foundation and the Profusion eyeshadow pallet she used some of the colours were lurid. I’ve never known anyone to have so much unnecessary make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
65 more like

. I see she alluded to the fact that the Boots 17 make up range is primarily geared towards younger girls so their skin wouldn’t need a particularly high coverage in a foundation and the Profusion eyeshadow pallet she used some of the colours were lurid. I’ve never known anyone to have so much unnecessary make up.
You Can't put lipstick on a Pig

• Haha
  • Wow
And all the tons of makeup she buys makes not a scrap of difference to her sagging, fat, ugly face. And that mouth! It’s something else!

• Haha
Bucket called herself a lazy witch in her latest offering. No tit sherlock.

I hope she's keeping an eye on her pussy with builders about.

Why doesn't her top lip move when she's talking? gottle of geer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's like a real life "Overheard in Waitrose", the phrases that come from her mouth are unreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see mrs phlegm has just posted another video about the building work. Major piss take towards her cat who will be stressed the entire time the work goes on but the entire video will be about her and her equally self centred husband. Apparently she was surprised her viewers wanted more of these vids and asked a lot of questions, including can they see the building plans. A bunch of nosy nutty viewers asking to see the building plans, sorry but these people are just creepy. Next minute they will be popping round there to view it. She thinks these people are normal lol.
How about a series on elderly cats coping with a lot of building work. What was it she said, he likes to live outside lol, yeh sure, not by choice, pretty obvious he's been terrified for years. Why do they even live in that depressing generically decorated tit is beyond me, it's cold and dead, has no warmth whatsoever.
Also where does the tortoise go when all this is going on, let me guess, he likes to just wonder around outside. My sister has a tortoise her has his own enclosure and comes indoors at night time. Watch this space I'm off to ask her where her tortoise and cat go when all the work is going on.

1647777939974.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
I get the house has great views but it’s not homely at all. I hope the building work includes ripping out that ghastly blue kitchen. They should downsize as it’s just her and her pillock of a husband living there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see mrs phlegm has just posted another video about the building work. Major piss take towards her cat who will be stressed the entire time the work goes on but the entire video will be about her and her equally self centred husband. Apparently she was surprised her viewers wanted more of these vids and asked a lot of questions, including can they see the building plans. A bunch of nosy nutty viewers asking to see the building plans, sorry but these people are just creepy. Next minute they will be popping round there to view it. She thinks these people are normal lol.
How about a series on elderly cats coping with a lot of building work. What was it she said, he likes to live outside lol, yeh sure, not by choice, pretty obvious he's been terrified for years. Why do they even live in that depressing generically decorated tit is beyond me, it's cold and dead, has no warmth whatsoever.
Also where does the tortoise go when all this is going on, let me guess, he likes to just wonder around outside. My sister has a tortoise her has his own enclosure and comes indoors at night time. Watch this space I'm off to ask her where her tortoise and cat go when all the work is going on.

View attachment 1137980
What’s the betting that “Peter Bobby” will be deleted from comments ? 🤔

View attachment 1137980
She’ll probably have a right strop over this! How dare anyone question her about how she looks after her pets. Remember the total meltdown she had when someone had a go at her when her other cat died? She deserved an Oscar for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll probably have a right strop over this! How dare anyone question her about how she looks after her pets. Remember the total meltdown she had when someone had a go at her when her other cat died? She deserved an Oscar for that.
lol yes I do, she won five oscars flor that performance. Well she's on holiday and currently becoming more and more rotund, she's massive!
1647798684488.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is the gem that old Caroline has reposted in her Instagram story -

The next time you see someone enjoying something that isn't hurting anyone, that's not your cup of tea, instead of saying something negative, train yourself to think to yourself "I'm glad they are happy" and carry on with your life - Mark Mackillop

Oh, hold on, just going to rewrite for the Queen of the Seas herself -

The next time you see someone volunteering their time in a charity shop, that's not your cup of tea, instead of saying something negative and calling them rude names in the car to sidekick Carla- train yourself to think to yourself "I'm glad they are volunteers even if they don't reduce the price of an item so I can resell it for an obscene amount and carry on with your life - Caroline Mrs M

What an absolute pot kettle black moment!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
lol yes I do, she won five oscars flor that performance. Well she's on holiday and currently becoming more and more rotund, she's massive!
View attachment 1138554
Can you imagine been next to her at all you can eat buffet ,she'd shove everyone out of the way with her massive man hands .
This is the gem that old Caroline has reposted in her Instagram story -

The next time you see someone enjoying something that isn't hurting anyone, that's not your cup of tea, instead of saying something negative, train yourself to think to yourself "I'm glad they are happy" and carry on with your life - Mark Mackillop

Oh, hold on, just going to rewrite for the Queen of the Seas herself -

The next time you see someone volunteering their time in a charity shop, that's not your cup of tea, instead of saying something negative and calling them rude names in the car to sidekick Carla- train yourself to think to yourself "I'm glad they are volunteers even if they don't reduce the price of an item so I can resell it for an obscene amount and carry on with your life - Caroline Mrs M

What an absolute pot kettle black moment!😂
Brilliantly Put !!!!!!! You summed her up brilliantly !!!!!! She has No business quoting anything relating to kindness as she's a Despicable person .

She added a comment at the bottom of Mark's quote in Pink writing . She's got a damn nerve talking about giving advice about being a 'decent member of the human race' !!!! The World would be even shittier If everyone behaved like her and was on the Take,Take,Take.

All the things She has said and done . Lying to get a room so she did'nt have to share with another family on vacation during a hurricane by openly admitting to pretend to be pregnant and william sick . Joining carla jenkins in finding it funny to mock a charity shop worker who was deemed 'Slow' and 'should be kept in back not on tils'. The list is endless and lots are catalogued on here . She's a witch . A Rotten , selfish witch .

IMG_20220321_084251.jpg

I remember her past rants of entitled behaviour before she reigned herself in and repackaged herself as 'lovely caroline' . Horrible, Vile woman.

I hope that morbidly obese woman gets hit by a large wave on that boat and then gets eaten by a Great White Shark ,but that would be cruel to the Shark !!! All that cheap nylon looking clothing in it's gut and human Lard and crap metal 'ana luisa' jewellry !!!!!!

• Haha
Can you imagine been next to her at all you can eat buffet ,she'd shove everyone out of the way with her massive man hands .

Brilliantly Put !!!!!!! You summed her up brilliantly !!!!!! She has No business quoting anything relating to kindness as she's a Despicable person .

She added a comment at the bottom of Mark's quote in Pink writing . She's got a damn nerve talking about giving advice about being a 'decent member of the human race' !!!! The World would be even shittier If everyone behaved like her and was on the Take,Take,Take.

All the things She has said and done . Lying to get a room so she did'nt have to share with another family on vacation during a hurricane by openly admitting to pretend to be pregnant and william sick . Joining carla jenkins in finding it funny to mock a charity shop worker who was deemed 'Slow' and 'should be kept in back not on tils'. The list is endless and lots are catalogued on here . She's a witch . A Rotten , selfish witch .

View attachment 1139754

I remember her past rants of entitled behaviour before she reigned herself in and repackaged herself as 'lovely caroline' . Horrible, Vile woman.

I hope that morbidly obese woman gets hit by a large wave on that boat and then gets eaten by a Great White Shark ,but that would be cruel to the Shark !!! All that cheap nylon looking clothing in it's gut and human Lard and crap metal 'ana luisa' jewellry !!!!!!
I was really surprised to find that a lovely vlogger I follow who's now based in the south of France ( Fermibops ) also advertises Ana Luisa. They are like polar opposites !

Reactions: 2
I get the house has great views but it’s not homely at all. I hope the building work includes ripping out that ghastly blue kitchen. They should downsize as it’s just her and her pillock of a husband living there.
That kitchen is so bad

The sis in law is loving looking the glamour puss next to the frump! 😂
What is it with her boobs they are sub divided/shelf like in this pic

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.