Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I wonder how that woman feels who made the comment about the cat, kind of glad Mrs M named and shamed her to be fair

Reactions: 5
She’ll be back….
Yes it was sort of

"I'm not doing YouTube" then "I must fulfil my contractual obligations" then "I'll film an advent update video" then "we'll see about changing the content in the new year".

Does anyone watch any YouTubers that are similar to Mrs M?
Fawn figures it out. - Similar

Failing that grab a boxset of Keeping Up Appearances and away you go. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate the way Fawn pretends we’re a gang of of ‘girl friends’ whose advice she really values ‘I need you to help me out here guys’ what? A crowd of randoms on the internet you barely engage with? Why? There’s a comment on one of her advent openings (?8th Dec) where someone has said watching her open her multiple calendars ‘literally makes my day!’ Really?? That literally makes your day?? What’s wrong with these people? Do they really believe she’s their friend? Someone she would value? If so, that’s really very sad…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I totally agree that she isn't in a good place because of her Dad. However, I felt she was having a dig at Fawn for mentioning her and possibly quite rightly but then to name and shame someone else I found lacked integrity. She would have had my support if she had just said lots of comments had been nasty and upsetting. She has no idea how the lady who made the comment is mentally and to publicly shame her makes me very uncomfortable. Two wrongs do not make a right as my Mum always says.

Reactions: 6
Hell will freeze over before I feel one teeny tiny ounce of sympathy for Mrs Slocombe .

She was dismissive of her cleaner during lockdown, dismisssive of builders, or anyone she sees has beneath her . During first lock down when she was moaning on about how hard things were for her without a cleaner etc , a Nurse from Italy (covid hotpot at time),wrote a comment putting bucket in her place with some Constructive Criticism.Polite message.Bucket then deleted the comment and all those agreeing with the Nurse. I'll save my My Symathy for the Nurses and Doctors on the frontline ,along with all NHS staff.

She bartered down a elderly man, who had just buried his wife, just so she could get her man hands on his deceased wife's business stock at a Very lowly rate to flog on ebay. Then ,then ...she had the gall to boast about it on her youtube channel and how much she got ALL these sewing kits,materials etc for !!! It was a massive haul.The woman would have been turning in her grave.

She even went back to try claim 2 sewing machines ,but after a word with his children her scheming was thwarted and she went home without those. She did say she didnt make a fuss about that. She then left the viewer with the impression she could have demanded both machines if she'd wanted. I'll save My Sympathy for the elderly gentleman .

During a colab with carla jenkins they both mocked what they understood to be 'slow' charity shop staff mannning the tils. carla thought 'they' should be kept in back .Even though Carlos was the main instigator, bucket howled with laughter like the bully witch she is. I'll save My Sympathy for Volunteers in Charity shops who come up against horrible,vile customers.

Bucket was name checked on fawn figures it out vlogmas ,but instead of leaving it there...she had to go poking her nose into fawn's comments section and taking it upon herself to reply to fawn's comments about herself. She got her nose stung. At the very least she should have waited til fawn acknowledged her own subs first,but no,greedy bucket went straight in ...then low and behold...tina's talking tummy joined in ...saying ''my channel gets rude comments too'' Btw lovely lady cant't see what anyone would find negative to say about Tina.

Regarding Mrs Slocombes pussy ..both were named after ronald and reggie kray ...Ganster's Moll is mrs m in her biker boots . All I ever hear in her videos is 'the cat' ,rarely by his name.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
👏🏻👏🏻 Yes to all of this!! She is a horrible snob, service workers are beneath her. If she’s in a bad place mentally about her father, and I sympathize with that, up until now, she hasn’t stepped away from SM. Personally, advent calendars, the state of my roots etc would be the least of my problems! What she really wants is people saying ‘oh no! Caroline! Ignore the haters! They’re all jealous of you!’ And she’ll come back with a ‘due to popular opinion…’ stay, leave do as you please….who cares! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I totally agree that she isn't in a good place because of her Dad. However, I felt she was having a dig at Fawn for mentioning her and possibly quite rightly but then to name and shame someone else I found lacked integrity. She would have had my support if she had just said lots of comments had been nasty and upsetting. She has no idea how the lady who made the comment is mentally and to publicly shame her makes me very uncomfortable. Two wrongs do not make a right as my Mum always says.
She was right to name and shame. No one should need to make another person feel that back so shame on that woman

• Heart
That was the point of the video, to make people who share their opinions and views on her content feel ashamed.

I think emotionally she’s not in a great place with her dad etc so the cat comment hit her harder than it normally would.

She said she doesn’t read the commentary about her channel on here, which I believe otherwise she wouldn’t be going on about her pussy in such detail.

Poor Mrs Slocombe
Poor Reggie died in unusual circumstances, he was contorted in Pain, poor Lad. The builders were doing work on her house at the time . Builders use chemicals.This event It may,or may not have been connected, but It Doesn't take a brain surgeon to point out to Mrs Slocombe that she needs to err on the side of caution and keep her pussy ,Ron safe when the builders come round next time and Not lash out because of her very Own Guilty Conscience. Jeeze this woman and her 'know it all husband' can't even contain a Tortoise in their own Garden . It was, seemingly, too much trouble to built a safe enclosure for him !!! ( as per a recentish video). She even feeds the Birds and Squirrels a stale, brick hard out of date ginger bread housed !!! She should put getting a kitten out of her mind !!! and just stick to just having country walks round a fecking duck pond !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Poor Reggie died in unusual circumstances, he was contorted in Pain, poor Lad. The builders were doing work on her house at the time . Builders use chemicals.This event It may,or may not have been connected, but It Doesn't take a brain surgeon to point out to Mrs Slocombe that she needs to err on the side of caution and keep her pussy ,Ron safe when the builders come round next time and Not lash out because of her very Own Guilty Conscience. Jeeze this woman and her 'know it all husband' can't even contain a Tortoise in their own Garden . It was, seemingly, too much trouble to built a safe enclosure for him !!! ( as per a recentish video). She even feeds the Birds and Squirrels a stale, brick hard out of date ginger bread housed !!! She should put getting a kitten out of her mind !!! and just stick to just having country walks round a fecking duck pond !!
I didn't realize that about Reggie I just remember her being upset when he died, but yes it all adds up now.... There was building work on for a long while..

Reactions: 2
Hilarious! The woman says she’s always open to constructive criticism! She hates being criticised and spits the dummy out and starts ranting. Please piss off for good.

• Heart
Wish I could donate to the stop online scamming of lonely people, sometimes elderly, mentally challenged and vulnerable who watch youtube channels, like mrs m's which are nothing but a EFFING MARKETING PLOY. P OFF, HEARD IT ALL BEFORE, YOU PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A FLYING EFF ABOUT YOUR VIEWERS, WHY SHOULD THEY WASTE ENERGY CRYING FOR YOU.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Blimey a few years ago Mrs M talked about Mrs Meldrum. Bit two faced of her in todays vlog 😡

Wish I could donate to the stop online scamming of lonely people, sometimes elderly, mentally challenged and vulnerable who watch youtube channels, like mrs m's which are nothing but a EFFING MARKETING PLOY. P OFF, HEARD IT ALL BEFORE, YOU PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A FLYING EFF ABOUT YOUR VIEWERS, WHY SHOULD THEY WASTE ENERGY CRYING FOR YOU.
True, it is all about the money. That YouTube Coin, the sponsored posts, the freebies, the patreon payments and the adoration from the sad and lonely ...all from just boasting about your life and showing what you have, where you travel to and what you buy. She ain’t giving that up that gravy train.

Caroline obviously felt entitled to reply to comments in the video where Fawn “name checked her”. Poor ol’ Fawn, thought she was doing the right thing by saying she was “honoured” to be compared to Mrs M whereas Caroline took it as a dig (of course it was a dig by the commenters who compared them, but Fawn was innocuous)

Talking of Fawn, I scrolled through a years worth of her videos and every single one was a clothes haul or a subscription box or showing something she bought... with her husbands money. Her channel is pure consumerism and “look what I bought”.

At least even Mrs Slocombe does some actual vlog content and other types of videos and she does at least work on eBay to earn money towards her own copious spending.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
True, it is all about the money. That YouTube Coin, the sponsored posts, the freebies, the patreon payments and the adoration from the sad and lonely ...all from just boasting about your life and showing what you have, where you travel to and what you buy. She ain’t giving that up that gravy train.

Caroline obviously felt entitled to reply to comments in the video where Fawn “name checked her”. Poor ol’ Fawn, thought she was doing the right thing by saying she was “honoured” to be compared to Mrs M whereas Caroline took it as a dig (of course it was a dig by the commenters who compared them, but Fawn was innocuous)

Talking of Fawn, I scrolled through a years worth of her videos and every single one was a clothes haul or a subscription box or showing something she bought... with her husbands money. Her channel is pure consumerism and “look what I bought”.

At least even Mrs Slocombe does some actual vlog content and other types of videos and she does at least work on eBay to earn money towards her own copious spending.
She has discussed, in the past, that her and Ashley have separate bank accounts. And each pay half of the bills. Also any money left over in each account is for the individual.

Ashley's Income is from the Estate Agency
Caroline's is from: eBay, Patreon, YouTube sponsorships and promotions and the flat she owns in Bournemouth and rents out to a long term tenant. Which between all these, somewhere between 2.5k-3.5k easily just in earnings a month for Caroline. (i'd probably say 1k on eBay, the Patreon was around £400, around £300-400 for YouTube and probably around £700-£900 for the flat and that's low estimates).

• Wow

She's a business, nothing more. even said it herself, she has stopped vlogmas but she had two contractual obligations to fullfill with 2 brands. She is a business and "youtube famous". She has thousands of followers. If every famous person went and ran to their fans and gave them the name of someone who said something they did not like, they would be in court, cause mrs m saying that womans full name on your video to thousands of viewers was nothing but gang bullying. That woman, said something to you, ONE person, so you think it's ok to get a huge gang of people involved on social media. They have this womans full name, they could find her address, it's that simple. Seen it many times on youtube, doxing others cause they did not like a comment.
I am reporting that video, I want it taken down, going to tell youtube she mentioned someones full name in an attempt to get thousands of viewers onto her side. All it takes is one psycho fan. They act professional, but when someone gives them their opinion, be it right or wrong, they then feel the need to run to the rest of their viewers, some of them nutcases, so they will then go on the attack.

She's a business, nothing more. even said it herself, she has stopped vlogmas but she had two contractual obligations to fullfill with 2 brands. She is a business and "youtube famous". She has thousands of followers. If every famous person went and ran to their fans and gave them the name of someone who said something they did not like, they would be in court, cause mrs m saying that womans full name on your video to thousands of viewers was nothing but gang bullying. That woman, said something to you, ONE person, so you think it's ok to get a huge gang of people involved on social media. They have this womans full name, they could find her address, it's that simple. Seen it many times on youtube, doxing others cause they did not like a comment.
I am reporting that video, I want it taken down, going to tell youtube she mentioned someones full name in an attempt to get thousands of viewers onto her side. All it takes is one psycho fan. They act professional, but when someone gives them their opinion, be it right or wrong, they then feel the need to run to the rest of their viewers, some of them nutcases, so they will then go on the attack.
I do agree. I recently took issue with a lady I was subscribed to as she said she was doing one thing with the channel and she turned around and did something else. It's her channel at the end of the day and we agreed to disagree but she did not throw a hissy fit and although I am unsubscribed to her channel now as it's no longer of interest to me I have more respect for that lady than Mrs M. She handled my negative comment with grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As I said... Caroline does at least work to pay for her spending.
Call that work? Sitting on your arse bragging about all the stuff she’s bought. Traipsing round a few charity shops for crap to sell on EBay? She doesn’t even clean her own bloody house! Most women have to go out to work, look after their kids, clean, cook etc. Don’t tell me she works!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.