Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree @Jacq596

How can it be a reference to "on here" when the Instagram story was posted before I came "on here" to say about her going out 3 nights in a row? that doesn't make sense @happyland ?
Maybe Happyland is Mrs Bucket?? She/He always seems to stick up for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I agree @Jacq596

How can it be a reference to "on here" when the Instagram story was posted before I came "on here" to say about her going out 3 nights in a row? that doesn't make sense @happyland ?
if you go back to before the comments about her leaving YouTube you will find a few comments like
All that money on subscription boxes and weekends away,
they are the comments i meant / was referring to - i feel like she's the type of person to hold a grudge about something for long enough, to highlight it at her next opportunity. So when she's next away, like she was tonight she would mention it. but hey, perhaps it is a dig at Annie and i just don't see it the same way. Definingly has been a lot of talk about her being away a lot, and she may have taken a grudge to that.

Maybe Happyland is Mrs Bucket??
haha, of course i am! you got me, have a gold star ⭐

• Haha
if you go back to before the comments about her leaving YouTube you will find a few comments like they are the comments i meant / was referring to - i feel like she's the type of person to hold a grudge about something for long enough, to highlight it at her next opportunity. So when she's next away, like she was tonight she would mention it. but hey, perhaps it is a dig at Annie and i just don't see it the same way. Definingly has been a lot of talk about her being away a lot, and she may have taken a grudge to that.

haha, of course i am! you got me, have a gold star ⭐
Hehe, at least you answer your name to Mrs. Bucket lol

Just saw Mrs Slocombe’s #AD #GIFTED for that jewellery company and I can’t make out the delicate chains in all her neck lines. What’s wrinkle and what’s necklace?
98099213-921B-4F07-A4A2-F6FFEF13B7B1.jpeg

Guess those expensive neck creams aren’t doing much!

But hey, what’s it matter as long as you get the kickback from Ana Luisa jewellery for all the products your sad and lonely viewers buy because they don’t realise you’re advertising to them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I find it hard to believe she's the same age as my (half - she might be half officially but she's 100% my sister) sister. I'd have pegged her around 62, the same as my mum.

Reactions: 6
She’s back, just had a YouTube notification.
Why does she raise our hopes and then dash them again! Way more tolerant, yeah right Caroline! Try being more tolerant with volunteers in charity shops! She gave the year a six out of 10, yeah sitting in your big house, loadsa money, no furlough for you, plus you're still here and spouting people's names who dare question you. You are not an influencer you're a little angry woman who can't see her privileged position. Please 🙏🙏🙏 stick to your promise and stay off YouTube for all our sakes, oh that would mean no income from it, so see you in 2022!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she raise our hopes and then dash them again! Way more tolerant, yeah right Caroline! Try being more tolerant with volunteers in charity shops! She gave the year a six out of 10, yeah sitting in your big house, loadsa money, no furlough for you, plus you're still here and spouting people's names who dare question you. You are not an influencer you're a little angry woman who can't see her privileged position. Please 🙏🙏🙏 stick to your promise and stay off YouTube for all our sakes, oh that would mean no income from it, so see you in 2022!
"Not judging anybody for their actions during the pandemic"?
Is she bonkers?! What the hell was that performance the other week then?

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched it all yet (the crazy thumb nail was scary enough), but I can picture her holding back a tantrum whilst smiling through filming.

Other day She flounced off youtube as she's done before, giving it just enough time before returning this week hoping to get a warm welcome from a bunch of Karens .

She got Called out for her own bad behaviour , then gaslights ,plays victim, flounces off, simmers, returns .... repeat.... It's hard to keep up.

**She's not real. I refuse to believe someone so obnoxious ,so snobby ,so entitled ,so greedy and rude actually exists outside of tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
**She's not real. I refuse to believe someone so obnoxious ,so snobby ,so entitled ,so greedy and rude actually exists outside of tv.
It is hard to believe that someone could have so little self-awareness.

If Caroline was a TV character, she’d be the one you disliked the most in the programme. 🤣

Reactions: 4
It is hard to believe that someone could have so little self-awareness.

If Caroline was a TV character, she’d be the one you disliked the most in the programme. 🤣
During the first lockdown I watched her vlogs alot and it was interesting to see that although she has a lovely home and husband and son home with her all the time then, she seemed no happier than anyone else. She has that lovely home in a nice part of the country and was still dissatisfied because she could not swan off abroad. Also I don't believe she is more tolerant. She might not shout at people without masks, but in other ways she has shown herself to be just as intolerant. If people don't leave nice comments she throws a tantrum that is not being tolerant and seeing things from others point's of view.

• Heart
Oh let's just face it, Caroline is nothing but a snobby little cow! She thinks she's better than everyone else! And her subscribers? Well to her, they're just little peasants, people below her. Caroline is a business women. She's on YouTube to make money...NOT friends!! I just feel sorry for all those lonely subscribers who think Caroline is their friend. Wake up people!! She's not on YouTube to make friends!! She's on it to make money!!

I don't understand this.........'Oh Caroline, I'm so glad you're back'. I missed you! Where have you been? My life has been crap without you '
etc etc'. It actually makes me feel sick! How can 'normal' people feel like this towards a rich, 'I'm better than you', snobby, rude, overweight version of Mrs Bucket?? It's beyond me lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate the way Fawn pretends we’re a gang of of ‘girl friends’ whose advice she really values ‘I need you to help me out here guys’ what? A crowd of randoms on the internet you barely engage with? Why? There’s a comment on one of her advent openings (?8th Dec) where someone has said watching her open her multiple calendars ‘literally makes my day!’ Really?? That literally makes your day?? What’s wrong with these people? Do they really believe she’s their friend? Someone she would value? If so, that’s really very sad…
I agree Fawn is quite odd. Buying so many clothes etc then only keeping them if a bunch of strangers tell her too.
she never comments to her subscribers, very odd .

Just replicating this over from fawn's thread as it's included caroline ' Fury ' mrs m . In the Blue ring we have Mrs 'Fury ' Slocombe ! ding a ling ling

''I've just taken another listen to Fawn's latest video and she's really upset that she name dropped 'caroline mrs m' on her channel

''and that caused a lot of Fury, the lady (caroline mrs m) was very upset with me '' were Fawn's words.

Those of us that sometimes follow caroline mrs m 's thread on this site and beyond, have heard some of the horror stories that she's caused mayhem on resellers facebook groups etc and shafted another reseller of a bhs haul. That woman is carnage.''

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.