Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I've just found a real life Hyacynth Bouquet. She's a fifty something lady, who lives an affluent lifestyle with multiple holidays abroad and cruises. She lives in a lovely house in the south (I forget the exact location). She has a husband and an adult son who still lives at home. She's a curvy lady and does regular fashion hauls. She often joins with other vloggers and does challengers where they pick clothes for the other two ladies to try on. Caroline always chooses unflattering outfits for the larger of her friends to try on, which comes across as mean.

When I first watched her I thought it must be a parody, or a piss take of Keeping Up Appearances. She vlogs at least once a week, so I think she must be genuine. I can't decide whether I like her or not..... What do you reckon to her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was a thread about her before but it must have been deleted for some reason.

I think she’s awful. I’m a reseller so
Have come across her many a time. I and many others think she’s condescending, snobbish she’s made some vile comments re Meghan M and BLM.

I don’t watch her videos but I think the two friends are Lexx and Carla? Carla and Caroline are the mean girl bullies of the reselling world. Many people have left groups because of them.

Caroline was on some games how with her son last year. She honestly things she’s some kind of celebrity.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There was a thread about her before but it must have been deleted for some reason.

Have come across her many a time. I and many others think she’s condescending, snobbish she’s made some vile comments re Meghan M and BLM.

I don’t watch her videos but I think the two friends are Lexx and Carla? Carla and Caroline are the mean girl bullies of the reselling world. Many people have left groups because of them.

Caroline was on some games how with her son last year. She honestly things she’s some kind of celebrity.
I'm glad it's not just me. I agree that she's very snobbish, she used to work on the cruise ships when she was younger and to hear her talk you'd think it was the most amazing job in the world. I didn't know about the BLM but I'm not surprised from what I've seen she's very narrow minded. I honestly thought it was a parody channel at first because she sounds just like Hyacynth Bouquet with her dinner parties and holidays abroad. I haven't watched that many to be honest but I thought she was hilarious in a cringy way. I did search for a previous thread but couldn't find anything.

Reactions: 5
I think the previous thread has gone. I don’t know she worked on cruise ships. I’m would have thought that she would think that job was beneath her.

She’s really insufferable. She used to do videos about what she’s bought in charity shops to flip on eBay. I haven’t watched her lately though.

Reactions: 4
Haha this thread is brilliant!!

She's just so awful that she's Great.. Its hard at times to look away at the things she says( every so often) .. gems.

Anyone that hasn't watched her, must watch. Especially when she does her Very cross headmistress thing to camera. A very Arrogant Woman.

"hyacynth" BUCKET... Brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha this thread is brilliant!!

She's just so awful that she's Great.. Its hard at times to look away at the things she says( every so often) .. gems.

Anyone that hasn't watched her, must watch. Especially when she does her Very cross headmistress thing to camera. A very Arrogant Woman.

"hyacynth" BUCKET... Brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh yes, i love it when she gives us plebs a good telling off 🤣🤣🤣 She is so self entitled, lockdown has really got in the way of her holiday plans which she's furious about. The only thing I do like about her is her supreme body confidence. She knows she's overweight and doesn't try and hide it. Aside from that, she's Mrs Bucket through and through 😂

• Haha

I think they're mean girls when they both get together in some of their videos. Not all the time

car journey and seller lady videos, I

I can believe that they're a pair of mean girls when they get together .. There's been a few instances that have highlighted this on both their YouTube channels.So goodness how the pair behave in those resellers groups. I imagine it's quite the pile on from those two if someone dares to say anything they don't like .. How dare they!!!!!! 😂

A number of people have noticed this. It's like Carla is a different person when she's with Lexx. Obviously, mrs m brings worst out in her..

Below is just one small example of many.

On Carla Jenkin's Channel watch

"Caroline & Carla - Chaotic Chat & Challenge Update | ME & Mrs M

At about 30.30 mark onwards

As Caroline would say... Lurverllly😂

Reactions: 1
I’ll have to have a watch. I have it on good authority that Lexx thinks she’s a bleep too, but because she’s friends with Carla she tolerates her.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ll have to have a watch. I have it on good authority that Lexx thinks she’s a bleep too, but because she’s friends with Carla she tolerates her.
I do know she would never have anything to do with Caroline mrs m if she wasnt any use to her. Same with Andrea Hills. Carla arse licks those two like there's no tomorrow. So she Is a user, I'm just surprised all is not well with Lexx as I really thought their friendship was genuine. It goes to show, its all smoke and mirrors to help bring home the bacon £££££

Reactions: 3
Are you a reseller Llama. There a lot of silliness in that part of the internet. Lots of know it alls who want to become YouTube and insta famous or sell courses.

Oh my god you are spot on😊

I do know she would never have anything to do with Caroline mrs m if she wasnt any use to her. Same with Andrea Hills. Carla arse licks those two like there's no tomorrow. So she Is a user, I'm just surprised all is not well with Lexx as I really thought their friendship was genuine. It goes to show, its all smoke and mirrors to help bring home the bacon £££££
YES !!have thought this for a while,lex and Mrs m have nothing in common,Carla and Mrs m are also worlds apart users

I haven’t watched really watched her videos since she stopped doing reselling tips. Is she still buying £80 candles and ranting when people dare to sign off emails with a x?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you a reseller Llama. There a lot of silliness in that part of the internet. Lots of know it alls who want to become YouTube and insta famous or sell courses.
No, no I'm not Minxxx and I'm grateful for that as I don't have
No, no I'm not but please spill the beans 😜

I'm delurking for Mrs Bouquet...which was a common nickname for her in the old school reselling community back in the day. (following her before the Shaun and Mrs M show, or her crazy purple hair and the BBC show with her Nic and Ken at the booty). As far as I can remember (and been in the inner circle of the initial UK reselling gang) she got way to big for her boots and fell out with a lot of people...even before Carla etc came on the scene. She was super keen defending herself as the "first/only" female reseller in the UK. (Teamed up with Margaret over in Texas,who was super lovely...just to boost subs). She fell out with a load of people re. the massive exBHS haul she got and her ridiculous ego...which then annexed her from the community really...which then saw her diversify more into the "lifestyle" niche more. She also worked out that her eBay business was starting to tank as she was giving away her business intel (lk Bennett shoes etc) and she wasn't getting the kudos in the community after ruffling feathers in the more "senior" echilons of the group.

Her current content, for me, is a bit of a guilty pleasure of watching car crash tv. (Just my opinion and I have "known of her for over 5-6 years)

....oh and if you didn't know Hyacinth is related to the UK royal family (not that she likes to mention it of course) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember some people called her Mrs Bouquet on insta last year. She went mad. It was hilarious. The people apologised, but her reaction was classic.

Bobbydazzla, come and tell us more!

What does her husband do? I remember her boasting that her income was more than her husbands, but that house wasn’t bought flipping charity shop clothing.

I'm delurking for Mrs Bouquet...which was a common nickname for her in the old school reselling community back in the day. (following her before the Shaun and Mrs M show, or her crazy purple hair and the BBC show with her Nic and Ken at the booty). As far as I can remember (and been in the inner circle of the initial UK reselling gang) she got way to big for her boots and fell out with a lot of people...even before Carla etc came on the scene. She was super keen defending herself as the "first/only" female reseller in the UK. (Teamed up with Margaret over in Texas,who was super lovely...just to boost subs). She fell out with a load of people re. the massive exBHS haul she got and her ridiculous ego...which then annexed her from the community really...which then saw her diversify more into the "lifestyle" niche more. She also worked out that her eBay business was starting to tank as she was giving away her business intel (lk Bennett shoes etc) and she wasn't getting the kudos in the community after ruffling feathers in the more "senior" echilons of the group.

Her current content, for me, is a bit of a guilty pleasure of watching car crash tv. (Just my opinion and I have "known of her for over 5-6 years)

....oh and if you didn't know Hyacinth is related to the UK royal family (not that she likes to mention it of course) 🤣
Thanks for the back history, I had no idea she is royalty 🤣 I'm not into eBay, but I get the feeling that she doesn't do that much selling these days, although she still mentions charity shops. I'm not surprised that other people have called her Hyacynth Bucket, she does appear condescending and loves talking about herself and her affluent lifestyle.

[QUOTE="Minxxx, post: 1739840, member: 18137"
What does her husband do? I remember her boasting that her income was more than her husbands, but that house wasn’t bought flipping charity shop clothing.
[/QUOTE]

He is an estate agent. I quite like him and think he comes across quite funny in her videos. (Could imagine not everyone's cup of tea)

I think her income is supplemented from property rental (her old flat)? She was, prior to lockdown, going to go work for her husband in his office one day a week doing admin.....as she did a try on haul of office wear clothing. Since I have been following her, as far as I can recall, she has done a few admin roles. (She gave up being a school governors secretary when she went full time eBay)
Her eBay at own point was doing really well. I don't follow her eBay now so not so sure now. There is still exBHS stock on her shop tho. I dread to think how much is stuffed away in the storage under her house.

The royalty thing is she is a cousin to someone who married into the royal family. She hasn't boasted in a while about that, but went thru a phase of slipping that into a lot of her videos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah, it always seemed a bit suspect, that a few days before the government rolled out their furlough scheme... Up popped a video stating she'd got a new job.. Hmmm Money Is Her God.

*Edited to state Government rolled out their furlough scheme PUBLICLY

This woman ,Caroline mrs m is unsufferable !!! All I see is her mouth ,it looks exactly like a tortoise's mouth ! and what comes out that mouth shows what a narrow , bigoted mind she has !

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.