Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched Carla Jenkin's channel for the very first time (that I can remember anyway).

Is she for real?? What an Ego. Bulldozed her way through, interrupting, talking over. Self absorbed. She might be funny, but boy does she know it. Any chance to show off she takes it.It's one thing being confident, then there's that display.. Cringy. Wow. These women clearly are intimidated by her. Why does she surround herself with mainly meek people? So she shines? Poor Heather barely got to speak more than a couple of dozen words, tops.
I'm glad someone else saw this for themself...

Say there's five or so on the chat, guaranteed she'll make the most noise.

Her ego is now at the point where she has named herself "That Carla Jenkins" on insta and bought out loads of mugs (as well as treating people like them...)

Reactions: 1
I'm glad someone else saw this for themself...

Say there's five or so on the chat, guaranteed she'll make the most noise.

Her ego is now at the point where she has named herself "That Carla Jenkins" on insta and bought out loads of mugs (as well as treating people like them...)
She's certainly full of it, that's for sure. Has she always being so big headed ?

I've noticed that this this thread is in a sub group ' quieter threads' . How will That Carla Jenkins cope ?

She mentioned that she will come to her 'friends' defence, but isnt she usually the one that brings drama to her 'friends' ? read on here about Lexxx breaking lockdown (by pretending it was mainly work related) in Wales a few pages back.

The more I know about Carla , the more I can see that mean girl clique that Caroline heads .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's certainly full of it, that's for sure. Has she always being so big headed ?

I've noticed that this this thread is in a sub group ' quieter threads' . How will That Carla Jenkins cope ?

She mentioned that she will come to her 'friends' defence, but isnt she usually the one that brings drama to her 'friends' ? read on here about Lexxx breaking lockdown (by pretending it was mainly work related) in Wales a few pages back.

The more I know about Carla , the more I can see that mean girl clique that Caroline heads .
Yes, she has...

Yes, she and Lexx went to nottingham to get smashed on half a bottle of gin and eat nottighamshire clean. work, by looking round a couple of car boot sales. When we all know it was a big p*ss up. Even then the pair tried to justify their actions AND managed to spin it around to make us look bad for complaining.

There should be a Mrs M and Carla appreciation day on October 3rd ;)

Turned on my TV today, and there she was in all her Hyacynth glory on The Customer Is Always Right on BBC1. She had her posh TV voice on and everything, is there no escaping this woman and her dulcet tones ? When did she become a consumer expert?

• Haha
Interesting that Caroline said in one of her recent videos her ebay income had been bad this year and particularly dire over the past few months. I wonder if she regrets putting out all those videos about what she sells? I know the content of her chanel has changed away from ebay now, but surely they must have an impact on her business by increasing competition? Anyway, I do admire and appreciate her honesty about the paid promotional work.

Interesting that Caroline said in one of her recent videos her ebay income had been bad this year and particularly dire over the past few months. I wonder if she regrets putting out all those videos about what she sells? I know the content of her chanel has changed away from ebay now, but surely they must have an impact on her business by increasing competition? Anyway, I do admire and appreciate her honesty about the paid promotional work.
Unfortunately it’s a combination of nobody wanting high end smart clothing during lockdowns and the market being flooded with let off employees selling their own premium goods to make ends meet.

At least she’s being honest. Give her credit. Other sellers hide this...

Just had a new lexx video pop up on my youtube recommended ( :sick: )

Has she had her hair done as looking at the thumbnail I thought it was Nessa with purple hair.

I loved Lexx but the amount of adverts her and Carla put on their videos makes them unwatchable now unfortunately ! Caroline to be fair doesn’t not take the mickey like that !

Reactions: 3
I loved Lexx but the amount of adverts her and Carla put on their videos makes them unwatchable now unfortunately ! Caroline to be fair doesn’t not take the mickey like that !
I use an ad blocker.

Not that I give either of them any of my time any more...
I certainly wouldn't want to contribute to them...

I ‘know’ Caroline through the reselling community and am not a fan. I’m not a Carla fan either. She and Caroline act like a couple of elderly mean girls. I found on the reselling Facebook groups that Caroline is very much one of those people that tries to dictate what everyone else does yet goes and does the very thing herself. I remember once she did a scathing post on a group about no resellers should moan about EBay returns as they have to take them, yet in her vlog uploaded that very day she was moaning about returns.

She just seems like someone who is very arrogant and thinks she is superior to others. Usually people who behave like that have been incredibly indulged their whole lives by their parents.

She is very, very unpopular in the reselling community. Plus, does anyone else think her house seems really soul-less and creepy? I wouldn’t want to live there!

Reactions: 5
there on a live talking about tattle now that house is a disgrace

there chatting about angela walton who is known for being someone who leaves youtube and then returns after gaining weight again saying its all down to the haters

It seems Carla needs to get off YouTube and wash her net curtains. What a mess.

What were they saying about Tattle? I bet a little bit of criticism is really rattling them because their YouTube channels and Facebook/Instagrams are filled with sycophantic idiots who are stupid enough to spend their hard earned cash on mugs emblazoned with bitmoji pictures of Carla. Fools and their money.

Reactions: 3
they do be obsessing over
It seems Carla needs to get off YouTube and wash her net curtains. What a mess.

What were they saying about Tattle? I bet a little bit of criticism is really rattling them because their YouTube channels and Facebook/Instagrams are filled with sycophantic idiots who are stupid enough to spend their hard earned cash on mugs emblazoned with bitmoji pictures of Carla. Fools and their money.
she was bitching about tattle about how stupid we are here for joining this site laugh thing about my post when she read it out in a really snarky sarcastic tone if somthing does not bother you why talk about it ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.