Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really hasn't aged well.. her neck and chest are so wrinkly!! She is so puffy in the face too, I think she needs a good detox.

Reactions: 3
Mrs Bucket recommended Tina’s Talk Time! Why? Tina is the biggest waffler I’ve ever seen. Frequently going off on tangents, I can’t keep up. And after every bloody sentence she says “ya know”.

Reactions: 1
Omg. “Evening Dresses Haul and Try On” - anyone ? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just one question - why can't two woman - one in their late 40s (Carla) ... one in their 50s (Caroline Mrs M) - speak to each other without the fake laughs? Why are they always talking in one liners and trying to be the funniest? Just speak to each other like two sensible (mature) women ....please! It's like looking at two teenagers from different sides of the track trying to be friends ...but not really wanting to be friends! How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The factfreak6 is not a fan of tattle. Thought he’d have exposed Fagin Fontain.

Reactions: 1
Just one question - why can't two woman - one in their late 40s (Carla) ... one in their 50s (Caroline Mrs M) - speak to each other without the fake laughs? Why are they always talking in one liners and trying to be the funniest? Just speak to each other like two sensible (mature) women ....please! It's like looking at two teenagers from different sides of the track trying to be friends ...but not really wanting to be friends! How sad.

I wish they'd step away from the leopard print. According to Hyacinth, everything in M&S is rather pricey. Well feck off to Primark then!

• Haha
I know I find it so odd that they are just like 2 giggling teenagers when they meet up. I am in my 40s and am not like that nor are my friends. I hope it's just for the vlog and that is not how they really are together, but it's just so odd and makes watching their vlogs worse than normal!

Reactions: 2
It’s all a fake act, for their subscribers and each other. No one would watch if they showed their true colours.

oh and 900 calories for a piece of cheesecake? And you wonder why you are fat.

The background noise in that M&S video was atrocious, in fact the whole video was bad; spinning round, blurry footage, jump cuts, covering the microphone up so we cannot hear what she’s saying. Quality vlogging Caroline...

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wish they'd step away from the leopard print.
Why do overweight women of a certain age gravitate towards these awful animal prints? The Bet Lynch look went out in the 80s and never returned.

Neither of those two can dress stylishly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How did I guess that her first comments after saying Hello in her " so much I want to talk about " vlog would be about her hair ! 😴💤

Reactions: 4
Did she actually talk about anything of consequence? Or was this video just the required one for her monthly jewellery plug?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she actually talk about anything of consequence? Or was this video just the required one for her monthly jewellery plug?
She talked about her gas guzzling chelsea tractor and how much the gas price increases are affecting her trips to the supermarkets and parcel shop.

She had a major rant that because the War that is Raging is spoiling her and ash's date night as she can't tear him away from watching the news channel.

She wondered how her son would be coping as he has a room mate from a Country , several Countries away from the War Zone.

Then there was yet another Rant from Bucket as she'd realised one her biggest earners ,to date , a rare Diamond bracelet bought from a charity shop for £2.50 that she sold for 1 million quid to a Russian in Moscow ,but now it's gone missing in transit and she's contacted her local MP in Devon to try and stop the War as it's a major inconvenience to her and is costing her money . Unlike covid whereby her and ash increased their wealth with Government handouts and the booming property rush to the Coast along with increased youtube views and paetreon etc.

She ended by saying '' those poooor people ''

Nobody will Ever know if that's a reference to the builders working on her home for the next 4 months , or those caught up in a Brutal War, or anyone , just about anyone that is not her and her rarified family living in such Grandeur in half a house on the side of a hill in Sandringham Newton Abbott with a View of the little people below

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm starting to wonder. There's so much boring waffle: " here I am making a coffee" " I'll just balance you in the cupboard"
And yet I still watch 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.