Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just here for a laugh

Just watched you tube cruise vlog. Ha, ha, ha! What are they like? Anyone old enough to remember Mrs Bucket episode on a cruise? Oh god, the likeness is uncanny. They dress the same (queen mother vibes😂). I expected some dodgy family members to turn up and ruin her reputation! I can't stand what she does with her hands when she talks. Deffo trying too hard to come across as posh. Doesn't wash, I'm afraid. She is the epitome of pretentious.
1674137605107.png

Have a lovely time Mrs Bucket 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Tabia

Chatty Member
Yep she's raking it in, in return for all her viewers loyalty they get to see her raise her top and show them her arse in a pair of freebie too tight jeans. If they are lucky they get a chatty video where she talks about everything HER for 20 minutes. If they are super lucky they get to see her husbands enormous beer gut and crappy hotel rooms, endless pubs and restaurants as they booze their way through all the cash she makes for doing SHIT all but talk about herself to a bunch of stalkers. She makes money from youtube, affiliates ads, gets tons of free stuff, she's wealthy, she can buy items herself, but hey just grab it all when you have zero ethics. She has 57 patreons on her caroline mrs m unfiltered private channel who pay 4.50 a month to probably hear her swear, bitch and whine and show some more of her enormous arse.
I can't stand youtube, wish elon musk would buy it and eff it up like he's doing to twitter and stop these already affluent greedy fat pigs from riding off the backs of others.
I agree with everything you say about her, but I love YouTube. I watch tons of stuff. Films, history programmes, documentaries, old tv series etc. Yes I’d gladly see the back of her and the rest of the idiot vloggers but not everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

TheresaGreen

At least Hyacinth wouldn’t have filmed with a half naked Onslow in the background.
CADD4CB1-E5C1-44A0-B425-803995A2AE96.png

She really should check the mirrors when filming, unless she likes showing her husband in his pants on the Internet.

I guess it’s hard as she’s too busy looking at herself all the time to take in her husband in the background, although its not the first time it’s happened, previously she had to take down and re-edit a video when he was “accidentally” filmed getting out the bath in the background.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Long time watcher of Caroline and newbie here.

Never really found Caroline Mrs M, as a person, to be a problem and have enjoyed watching. I do think of her as a quite "to do"/socially mobile lady. When she mentioned gossip sites, I did google and came across this.

She clearly has a problem with negativity. She cannot have, or even deal with anything bad or negative said about her. This suggests that she is becoming "too big for her boots" and to be fair probably has been for a while, especially when she said "we should not address her in such manner". Who is she, The Queen?
I agree that personal attacks are not nice. But when you are putting yourself online for all and sundry to see, there will be things you like that your watchers will not like or agree with and will respond in a negative way. She is running YouTube as a business (her words) and any business will get both positive and negative reviews, that's part and parcel of business. A hairdresser is, on the other hand, not posting their whole life online.
In regards to covid. Yes this has effected a lot of people, however these stay at home sorts think they kept the nation going and motivated with their content, and are now beginning to believe they are untouchable. You can see that on a lot of channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

retro444

VIP Member
Well she takes the biscuit in her latest me, me, me vlog. How the f### is she concerned about the cost of living and the economy crisis? She couldn’t give a toss! It won’t affect her, she’s loaded. But she has to try and show a bit of concern otherwise her servile minions would think she was shallow 🙄. Frankly, she comes over as a cold, hard bitch who never strikes me as a loving daughter. I always get the impression her parents are a necessary nuisance to her and every now and then she has to do her duty by them. As long as she can have her holidays, mountains of clothes, going away on expensive weekends I’m afraid that’s all she cares about. Awful, awful woman.
Could not have said it any better. Well she zoomed her dad, makes it all ok, her viewers all pat her on the back and praise her, theres 52 weeks in a year, she chooses to go on holiday when its her very ill dads birthday. She left that tortoise to rot, they need a lot of care, a proper enclosure, regular baths and cleaning, kept in warmth in winter, she just laughs when the tortoise turns up. As for that cat, its really old and her and carla laughing when it jumped off that balcony which was too high and before you even try it mrs m, we all heard you admit it was very high on the vlog. It's all about her, what money she can rake in from charity shops, bottles of gin, holidays and then off to youtube for a pity party. She's not the only one, they all do it, most are a lot worse, me me me me me lol
Do you really want to know what that video was about? Believe me I'm an expert, seen it many times from other youtubers. It's called viewer "bonding"...lets have a cosy little chat where I put on a purile little girls voice, pretend I have the same worries as you, throw in a pity party and then bam, the real reason for the video, join my patron where you pay to hear my cosy chats all about ME!.
Sanctimonous load of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hanna Spanna

Chatty Member
It could just be me - but something annoys me about the fact that she goes rooting around charity shops (often complaining about the staff and volunteers working there) buys stuff for a pittance and then sells it on (probably for a much higher price) and then makes a profit from it! I mean she's helping the charity shops out by buying the stuff but the fact she's buying for her own gain doesn't sit right with me. She's obvs quite well off and doesn't need to buy clothes in charity shops because she can't afford her own - whereas as some people really rely on charity shops. I'm sure she's not the only person that does it - but it seems distasteful somehow....am I overreacting?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

TheresaGreen

Why does she have a cleaner? Lazy cow sits on her arse all day! Is she not capable of running the hoover round?
She’s a working woman dontchya know. She doesn’t have time for menial work, she’s too busy saving lives and finding a cure for cancer... no wait, I mean creating shit content and selling people’s castoffs

How has she managed to get the most awful looking eyebrows done?

Did she go to the Evil Queen Eyebrow Emporium? They’re way too arched and thin and the gap between them makes her nose look even wider.

0B495221-5768-4335-B05B-5B850AFE9A2F.jpeg

I guess, as awful as they look, the style suits her personality

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheresaGreen

I’m guessing she went for a jog before that try on.

I’d be scared if I was that breathless all the time.
---
Urgh those snakeskin skinny jeans and heels make her look like a fat hooker.

7C43E332-FE85-4379-840C-3BD1EE98E16A.jpeg

Why do these frumps think wearing animal print is the way to go?
---
05C5F869-DC23-4911-8FE7-0231912AEF79.jpeg

How old are these commenters? Who really thinks a sequin jacket looks good? It looked a bin bag with added glitz

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Lego head's first Vlogmas is up . 🎅🎅🎅

I havent watched it yet , but I fully expect her to make a speech from her grand balcony , or failing that her 'entrance hall ' with the ugly office doors.

edited to say I've watched one minute and she's said she is going to have a ''self indulgent December '' . I'm totally confused by her comment as isn't Every month a self indulgent month with this greedy mare ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pansygirl

Chatty Member
😤 I looked at her latest vlog - just for a few seconds but must have inadvertently pressed something on the screen cos next thing I knew I was being asked to send her a ‘super thanks’ £1.79, 4.89 or £8.99 To ‘help support her lifestyle! Wtf!! She has a huge house, huge car, buys stupid amounts of clothes, candles and makeup, and last vlog was ‘gifted‘ an expensive luggage set, and has been given loads of stuff in the past. She goes on extremely expensive holidays and weekends away, her husband has a Ferrari, and she has a Patreon account, yet still wants to squeeze more out of poor gullible Americans. I am really angry at this when so many are struggling.
She‘s managed to tap into a gap in the YouTube market - fair enough but on top of that she’s squeezing cash out of people through Patreon and now needs more to ‘fund her lifestyle‘ Odious woman.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

preciousstone

Chatty Member
More & more of her subs sussing out her shitty , Vile behaviour . Surprised this got through tbh . Who ever Hannah is , we Love you !!!

IMG_20230424_154753.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I posted this a few minutes after I saw it and it already been up 5 hours , now it's suddenly gone ! Puff , like magic . Just gone .

It must be hard moderating all her comments . Lego ,here's some advice , put your feet up on your plastic wrap balcony and have a large gin and a fag .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheresaGreen

Thread title by @Tabia

Recap from previous thread:-

Caroline Mrs Mr is a real-life Hyacinth Bucket or Mrs Slocombe who loves cruising, fast fashion, food and drink.

She and her Estate Agent husband Ashley (currently going through his midlife crisis by driving around in some penis-extension of a sports car) are slowly rebuilding their 1980s cruise ship of a house which overlooks the minions of Newton Abbey in Devon.

Mrs M loves to moan, especially about slow charity shop volunteers, which she frequents to buy stuff to sell on eBay with her partner in crime (and equally large) friend Carla Jenkins.

If you’re waiting for 88 on your bingo card, you just got house!

Mod edit, let's not have a title insulting someones face and body. Not helpful when so many are keep to discredit tattle and say that's all we talk about

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Did i hear her right on the holiday vlog?. The upgrade for the plunge pool was "quite minimal" You really are an unaware, over indulged C..t. if you think that £240 is "quite minimal". Shame on you Caroline Mathews.

• Wow
  • Heart

retro444

VIP Member
ahh the new cornwall vlog, I was going there this summer, might not bother now lol. Percy pig and mrs lego fancy themselves as holiday gurus. mrs m complaining for the millionth time that charity shops were very expensive.
OK let me get this right, charity shops are to make money for a certain charity, they are at NO point in their charity life a wholesalers for resellers. For example, if an item is five pounds in the charity shop, mrs lego rip off merchant and carla badger head complain endlessly about having to pay that amount and then put it on their ebay, the exact same item, NO it's not morphed into gold or diamonds and then charge at least and I mean at least 5 times that amount......you can't make this stuff up can you. She said they are charging ridiculous crazy prices, anyone seen her and carlas ebay lol.

I see she is still doing the quote of the day, like anyone else exists lol, heres one...."if one does obtain a led light mask for free and it's rubbish, have some respect for others and quit lying to them that your freebie had amazing results, the truth shall set you free"
Seriously her face has morel lines than normal.
---
So Ashley brought himself a Ferrari ?? 🥴🥴
How very male menopause/ mid life crisis.
If that guys not having affairs behind lego's back i will be amazed. He's on the prowl.
---
As a sidenote, judging by that cheap animal print affair she's piled on the weight again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Dolphingal

VIP Member
At least the Q&As are ever so slightly more interesting than her monthly beauty product tally videos! lol.
Notice how when someone asked if they could all have a fans Meet Up with her, she promptly refused to entertain the idea!! 🤣 🤣 She won't want to mix with the riff raff who support her channel. She just wants to make money from the sub count...... Bloody thickos

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

Chatty Member
Going on about how she wants a work life balance! Doing youtube, being constantly gifted free stuff and sponsored by hello bloody fresh, flogging a load of tat on ebay isn't exactly work is it! And more or less complaining about the fact that she spends every Sunday replying to comments! She wouldn't have a channel if she didn't have her loyal subscribers, who comment and fawn all over her! Yet she acts like it's hard work for her to respond to them.

• Angry
  • Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Going on about how she wants a work life balance! Doing youtube, being constantly gifted free stuff and sponsored by hello bloody fresh, flogging a load of tat on ebay isn't exactly work is it! And more or less complaining about the fact that she spends every Sunday replying to comments! She wouldn't have a channel if she didn't have her loyal subscribers, who comment and fawn all over her! Yet she acts like it's hard work for her to respond to them.
I was thinking exactly the same. I’ve only recently discovered Mr M on the back of Carla Jenkins and I thought I’d missed something in terms of her job…She doesn’t have one I thought!? Selling other pples unwanted toot, YT (must be exhausting replying to her sad subs) and sending a letter to do with her rental property…is that what constitutes work to Mrs M? 🤷‍♀️.
She not exactly down a pit from dawn till dusk and comes across as extremely spoilt!

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she dresses very matronly? Literally don't know someone who is in their early 50s wearing what she wears to these formal cruise nights! She's like a throwback to the early 1990s. Those quotes are cringeworthy too. Ashley's suit was hilarious, like a too tight bingo caller. 🤣 Roll on the next port so they can avoid it and read their kindles at 10pm!!

• Haha