Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahh the new cornwall vlog, I was going there this summer, might not bother now lol. Percy pig and mrs lego fancy themselves as holiday gurus. mrs m complaining for the millionth time that charity shops were very expensive.
OK let me get this right, charity shops are to make money for a certain charity, they are at NO point in their charity life a wholesalers for resellers. For example, if an item is five pounds in the charity shop, mrs lego rip off merchant and carla badger head complain endlessly about having to pay that amount and then put it on their ebay, the exact same item, NO it's not morphed into gold or diamonds and then charge at least and I mean at least 5 times that amount......you can't make this stuff up can you. She said they are charging ridiculous crazy prices, anyone seen her and carlas ebay lol.

I see she is still doing the quote of the day, like anyone else exists lol, heres one...."if one does obtain a led light mask for free and it's rubbish, have some respect for others and quit lying to them that your freebie had amazing results, the truth shall set you free"
Seriously her face has morel lines than normal.
---
So Ashley brought himself a Ferrari ?? 🥴🥴
How very male menopause/ mid life crisis.
If that guys not having affairs behind lego's back i will be amazed. He's on the prowl.
---
As a sidenote, judging by that cheap animal print affair she's piled on the weight again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
God that latest vlog! The woman is constantly out of breath, huffing and puffing down the camera, yet continues to gorge herself on unhealthy food and booze! Was also appalled by her charity shop rant! Agree with @retro444 ! She expects something for nothing so she can resell it and make a massive profit! The charity shops are trying to raise money for their causes! If I worked in a charity shop and saw bucket and Carla coming in, I'd lock the door and turn the lights off! Grabby pair!
When she was moaning about the prices, Ashley did say 'according to you' so maybe he realised she was being a dick? Probably not, he's just as pompous as she is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
God that latest vlog! The woman is constantly out of breath, huffing and puffing down the camera, yet continues to gorge herself on unhealthy food and booze! Was also appalled by her charity shop rant! Agree with @retro444 ! She expects something for nothing so she can resell it and make a massive profit! The charity shops are trying to raise money for their causes! If I worked in a charity shop and saw bucket and Carla coming in, I'd lock the door and turn the lights off! Grabby pair!
When she was moaning about the prices, Ashley did say 'according to you' so maybe he realised she was being a dick? Probably not, he's just as pompous as she is!
If I worked in a charity shop and saw them coming I would charge them double, as bad as they are the luxury pickers are worse anyone watch them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bam ! The bloody size of her when Ashley turned the camera on her for the outfit of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bam ! The bloody size of her when Ashley turned the camera on her for the outfit of the day.
I know, I was like woah she's been eating all the christmas chocolate. Also noticed she gives camera to her really tall husband so she looks slimmer. To be truthful i couldnt care less what she weighs, but when you tell your viewers time and time again how you hate your stomach and get clothes that look like a tent just to cover it, whats point. She paints on her blush and pretends she got that healthy inner glow, it's just balls. She blames her bad breathing on hay fever, all year long lol.
I'm not saying be stick thin, scrape back your hair, wash off the make up and become a nun but girl, grow up and address your health, it's what is on the inside that matters. I wonder how much she really drinks, she has mentioned it before years ago when the doctor addressed it.
---
Just noticed the gin shop, she sounded so depressed lol, it had some writing on the window saying "sorry, closed forever.....caroline" hhhahhahhaha
---
She kept going on about how the charity shop gets their stuff free, wee bit of angst there. Does she really begrudge the shops, she came out with some rubbish about them needing to turnover stock lol, she of course and other greedy resellers like her aka carla may well not want to buy from there but clearly other people do. Wait, the world is dim, only mrs m knows whats best for us all.....we should not buy from the charity shop as its a few quid bit more expensive than other places, we must then therefore run to ebay LOL and buy same items for triple the price in charity shop and pay for her and carlas bad habits....GET LOST.
She should be thankful that she can source so easily and cheaply rather than go to a professional wholesaler. Seriously heard tones of her begrudging the charity shops cause they get their stuff for free, thats really quite sad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The fat cow really can’t speak and walk without sounding as though she’s about to expire. It’s so cringey when she gets old floppy head to film her evening attire, which is usually some cheap looking trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
How dare charity shops have the temerity to charge what they do for items to raise money for good causes.
Don’t they know there are eBay reseller vultures waiting to swoop and make a healthy profit for themselves for doing very little work 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If I worked in a charity shop and saw them coming I would charge them double, as bad as they are the luxury pickers are worse anyone watch them?
I watch Luxury Pickers!! What a pair they are. They endlessly scour every charity shop in the west country & South Wales, moaning about prices & then stick a frock on Ebay for £800. Their poor child is dragged around with them if she isn't at school. Bethany stomps around like an elephant in a gigantic fur coat & hat, trying to be edgy & Austin clearly obeys "she who must be obeyed". Definitely worth a watch 😥🤪😳🤯

• Heart
I watch Luxury Pickers!! What a pair they are. They endlessly scour every charity shop in the west country & South Wales, moaning about prices & then stick a frock on Ebay for £800. Their poor child is dragged around with them if she isn't at school. Bethany stomps around like an elephant in a gigantic fur coat & hat, trying to be edgy & Austin clearly obeys "she who must be obeyed". Definitely worth a watch 😥🤪😳🤯
omg unreal, i shall have to watch one of their videos. I think its unfair to drag kids around charity shops. You know some charity shops do charge more and I can see why mrs m was so mad, shes in cornwall, bet that shop had some really quality items so they put them out for a good price, she would have been seething cause it meant she could not make her max rip off profits, along with carla, who whinges and whines too, just does it off camera as she tries to pretend she is nice. If somewhere is more expensive and I am an ex reseller, I would say it's a bit more than I can afford, but these are good items, good for you charity shop! I've seen these sellers, they become obsessed, they think they are entitled to everything.
I'd have paid good money to have seen lego m's face as she walked around that charity shop in cornwall tutting and moaning, must have been quite angry at missing out on some quality items :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Nice to see some better quality clothes than the cheap china ones she keeps getting sent. The green blouse was nice, but some things were a bit olde pensioner lol. I don;t get how she's bigger on top when her stomach and arse is the size of south america. I notice it was very dark in her room lol, makes her look a bit slimmer, be in candlelight next lol We will just hear this enormous "Hellooo" as she's stood in pitch black lmaooo

• Haha
  • Heart
She complains about M&S sizing but she reckons she's 4 different sizes. 18-20 and 22-24. No one can manage to accommodate four sizes in one item. Plus she reckoned a sweatshirt she bought in the new look haul was a medium. Make it all make sense!

• Heart
You just know that , inbetween emailing companies begging for free stuff , Greedy Grabby lego head is driving between supermarkets buying up any (in short supply ) fruit & veg that she can get her man hands on just because she's an entitled twit of the highest order .

• Haha
She complains about M&S sizing but she reckons she's 4 different sizes. 18-20 and 22-24. No one can manage to accommodate four sizes in one item. Plus she reckoned a sweatshirt she bought in the new look haul was a medium. Make it all make sense!
She thinks she is your average overweight body, no she's not, she just has this great big round stomach, how can anything fit her properly, but of course it will the the shops fault. Her weight is distributed all wrong, which is partly her genetics but mostly a diet of gin and high saturated high calorie foods. When someones stomach distends like that it's because the liver is working twice as hard. They call iit pot belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's not just overweight, she is obese! And does nothing about it and doesn't seem remotely bothered about her health. She out of breath just walking around a bloody shop!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You just know that , inbetween emailing companies begging for free stuff , Greedy Grabby lego head is driving between supermarkets buying up any (in short supply ) fruit & veg that she can get her man hands on just because she's an entitled twit of the highest order .
She’ll be trying to resell on eBay at inflated prices. 🥴. Wouldn’t have put it past her and Carla to have bulk brought pasta and bog roll during the pandemic to ‘resell’💰

• Heart
That bloody hallway looks just like a clinic waiting room. Why would you put a chair there? Perhaps they’re doing consultations in the “office” next door. And I wish she’d stop touching her face constantly with her big fat thumb and hand.

• Haha
That bloody hallway looks just like a clinic waiting room. Why would you put a chair there? Perhaps they’re doing consultations in the “office” next door. And I wish she’d stop touching her face constantly with her big fat thumb and hand.
Nearly choked laughing at this 🤣 Yeah, the waiting room outside Ashley's side job, Gynecology office....... Ooooeerrrr

• Haha
  • Sick
Interesting how in a recent slog she mentioned turning off comments on a video so she didn’t have to reply to get a ‘better work life balance’…judging by todays weekly slog I’m struggling to see what ‘work’ she actually does, aside from re arranging cupboards and holiday prep.

• Haha
Interesting how in a recent slog she mentioned turning off comments on a video so she didn’t have to reply to get a ‘better work life balance’…judging by todays weekly slog I’m struggling to see what ‘work’ she actually does, aside from re arranging cupboards and holiday prep.
But but she HAS to rearrange her cupboards to find all the gear she wants to take on her next holiday.... The Judith Chalmers of Devon ✈ 🌴 ☀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.