Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mrs m's aka Lego head's new video, another chatty one all about her favourite things. She starts off all guru style waving her arms talking about positive vibes then proceeds to recommend some cheap coffee, a book about rape, a white noise app cause she can't sleep and then even recommends her hubby's building skills, no thanks.
She would be better off listening to binaural beats maybe frequency 528hz. A much more "positive vibes" book would be by Vex King "Good vibes, Good life".
At the end she says she's got lots of plans, lots of trips away, making the most of being alive, visiting family, here endeth the lesson. Talk about personality change, visiting family!!!!
She's really milking this one, must be a viewer surge in the planning. I almost saw her halo, she's so earth angel lol.
Can we make recommendations to “Lego head”?
if so I recommend going on the ten years younger television show for starters👌🏻.
Have her jaws wired so she eats less👌🏻
Oh and stop pretending to be something your not your actually Vicky pollard in a house on the hill😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we make recommendations to “Lego head”?
if so I recommend going on the ten years younger television show for starters👌🏻.
Have her jaws wired so she eats less👌🏻
Oh and stop pretending to be something your not your actually Vicky pollard in a house on the hill😬😂
Soo funny, I'd love to see the ten years younger team get their hands on her hair! We shall have to change her name from lego head to guru lego head, all that positive vibesssss and lets all just be aliveee stuff, has she been inhaling her cheap candles again. It's all fake, can you imagine if her viewers all turned up at her door for some positive vibes from her and her highly recommended husband lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Soo funny, I'd love to see the ten years younger team get their hands on her hair! We shall have to change her name from lego head to guru lego head, all that positive vibesssss and lets all just be aliveee stuff, has she been inhaling her cheap candles again. It's all fake, can you imagine if her viewers all turned up at her door for some positive vibes from her and her highly recommended husband lol.
Honestly though she’s a case and a half and how the hell she “influences anyone is beyond me🤷‍♀️Although to be fair she has influenced me in a way….. to do everything in my power not to end up like that👏👏😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Strange that none of the items from the fast fashion “hauls” seem to make an appearance in the favourites 🤔

• Heart
Why do I watch this woman? She is an advert for 'rent a tent' clothing and the poor dear can't sleep, probably worrying about how she will afford to heat her little house or where to find the food bank. Or is she worrying about how to arrange her seasonal table decor 🤔 it makes her smile, how nice. No, it's where shall we holiday next.
Handy Ashley gets a mention, we should all have one apparently 😳 no thanks. Oh and what is that in her barnet? 👩‍🦳

• Haha
  • Heart
hahahaha Ive just seen all these recent comments on here ...hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

I need to go watch now .... seems like she's had a personality switch . Has a conker fallen on lego's head on one of walks round pond .

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why do I watch this woman? She is an advert for 'rent a tent' clothing and the poor dear can't sleep, probably worrying about how she will afford to heat her little house or where to find the food bank. Or is she worrying about how to arrange her seasonal table decor 🤔 it makes her smile, how nice. No, it's where shall we holiday next.
Handy Ashley gets a mention, we should all have one apparently 😳 no thanks. Oh and what is that in her barnet? 👩‍🦳
Handy Ashley🤮🤮very hands on I imagine to every female in the vicinity apart from big Lego head🤮😂

Sorry ladies couldn’t find one with a hideous oversized top or a rediculous headband so this is slightly more attractive than the said Mrs M🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Handy Ashley🤮🤮very hands on I imagine to every female in the vicinity apart from big Lego head🤮😂

Sorry ladies couldn’t find one with a hideous oversized top or a rediculous headband so this is slightly more attractive than the said Mrs M🤷‍♀️
lmaoooo stop, too funny!!!! Handy ashley has his hands on every woman he sees whilst lego woman sits at home singing his praises.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean, I agree with her about making the most of being alive and enjoying life whilst you can, as she rightly said - you never know when you're time is up! However, her weight must put her at risk of health issues, and she's said in a previous video that she does worry about her health. So I wonder why she doesn't do something about that. I know she admits to struggling with her weight for a long time and it's not easy, I know - but it seems a bit counterintuitive somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean, I agree with her about making the most of being alive and enjoying life whilst you can, as she rightly said - you never know when you're time is up! However, her weight must put her at risk of health issues, and she's said in a previous video that she does worry about her health. So I wonder why she doesn't do something about that. I know she admits to struggling with her weight for a long time and it's not easy, I know - but it seems a bit counterintuitive somehow.
She was promoting the “Second Nature” plan a few months back but not had an update for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I get creepy vibes from Ashley as well. I know this is totally irrational but her weight really annoys me I think it's because she's a YouTuber and people look up to her but she's an overweight mess !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
😤 I looked at her latest vlog - just for a few seconds but must have inadvertently pressed something on the screen cos next thing I knew I was being asked to send her a ‘super thanks’ £1.79, 4.89 or £8.99 To ‘help support her lifestyle! Wtf!! She has a huge house, huge car, buys stupid amounts of clothes, candles and makeup, and last vlog was ‘gifted‘ an expensive luggage set, and has been given loads of stuff in the past. She goes on extremely expensive holidays and weekends away, her husband has a Ferrari, and she has a Patreon account, yet still wants to squeeze more out of poor gullible Americans. I am really angry at this when so many are struggling.
She‘s managed to tap into a gap in the YouTube market - fair enough but on top of that she’s squeezing cash out of people through Patreon and now needs more to ‘fund her lifestyle‘ Odious woman.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
😤 I looked at her latest vlog - just for a few seconds but must have inadvertently pressed something on the screen cos next thing I knew I was being asked to send her a ‘super thanks’ £1.79, 4.89 or £8.99 To ‘help support her lifestyle! Wtf!! She has a huge house, huge car, buys stupid amounts of clothes, candles and makeup, and last vlog was ‘gifted‘ an expensive luggage set, and has been given loads of stuff in the past. She goes on extremely expensive holidays and weekends away, her husband has a Ferrari, and she has a Patreon account, yet still wants to squeeze more out of poor gullible Americans. I am really angry at this when so many are struggling.
She‘s managed to tap into a gap in the YouTube market - fair enough but on top of that she’s squeezing cash out of people through Patreon and now needs more to ‘fund her lifestyle‘ Odious woman.
oh my god you are joking, they got tons of money, she goes to charity shops makes more, her youtube account, tons of affiliate freebies and she asks them to send her 8.99 to help support her lifestyle? Thats actually akin to a homeless person begging for money on the street. I honestly have never seen that link before, thank you for pointing it out. She's literally online begging. I'd rather keep my integrity and have less than be remotely anything like her. Did you see her declutter, after years of making a ton on ebay because of the goodwill of people at charity shops, she donated a paltry crappy pile of clothes and the rest she cleared out to sell on her ebay, I was just disgusted. Sometimes youtube is a horrible place, makes me sad for the world, people like her always on the take.
I get annoyed too, I've left youube so many times, but it's the good people that I come back for, genuine people who want to give back to the planet and genuinelly wish to help others. I must admit this has shocked me, support her lifestyle? what a joke.
You know, thinking about it, I reckon she's actually asking her viewers to pay for anything she has to buy for youtube, for reviews etc, this effer wants to pay for nothing and make her viewers pay, unbelievable. Like say her holidays, cause she vlogs them and reviews hotels etc, she must expect the viewers to pay for her to go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.