Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The C Word: Can only think of a couple of bad ones. Cancer, and yeah THAT one!

3:30 in, her and her friend are already on to junk food. Some things don't change.
Our Hyacinth has never set foot in a greggs you know.

Our Hyacinth is pratically screaming over poor Carla.
I listened to it and she has had a festive bake before as someone at Ashley’s office had been to Greggs she does secretly enjoy lording it over Carla doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aren’t effluencers a disingenuous lot…
Mrs M eulogising about ethical credentials of those awful freebie shoes, then straight into to a Shien haul of unethical sweatshop produced, planet polluting, landfill destined fast fashion.
And she managed it with a straight face!!
Make it make sense! 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I see she’s off on her jolls again soon so obvs needs a ton more clothes. She must have enough clobber to last her for years the amount of tat she keeps buying week in week out. I was looking at all the obsequious comments from her subs. One or two were privileged with a heart but many were ignored. Poor souls. I bet they can’t sleep at night wondering why she hasn’t acknowledged their nauseating comments 😂😂 as if she gives a toss about any of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m guessing she went for a jog before that try on.

I’d be scared if I was that breathless all the time.
---
Urgh those snakeskin skinny jeans and heels make her look like a fat hooker.

7C43E332-FE85-4379-840C-3BD1EE98E16A.jpeg

Why do these frumps think wearing animal print is the way to go?
---
05C5F869-DC23-4911-8FE7-0231912AEF79.jpeg

How old are these commenters? Who really thinks a sequin jacket looks good? It looked a bin bag with added glitz

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

---

View attachment 2042189

---
View attachment 2042201
How old are these commenters? Who really thinks a sequin jacket looks good? It looked a bin bag with added glitz
Seriously worrying breathlessness on this one...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

---

View attachment 2042189

---
View attachment 2042201
She looked like Bobby Davro or Showaddywaddy ✨
---
Seriously worrying breathlessness on this one...
Them pants being hoisted up would've been a proper workout..... No wonder!! Puff, pant, hmm mm puff pant 🌬 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She'll be back when she looks better?? Well, that's her off social media for the unforeseeable then..... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll be back when she looks better?? Well, that's her off social media for the unforeseeable then..... 🤣
Yes I thought she was telling us she was leavingYoutube lol
She almost gave us the treat of letting us watch her sorting through her “Handbag Cupboard” but then didn’t have the energy lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh no, not the suffering of another cruise! How does she cope with her three yearly visits to see her dad and endless cruises. Poor woman, life can be so cruel!
She strictly told ashley (The rick stein of newton abbot) one night as he lay like a pink flabby lobster after his evening shower. "No more cruises, strictly terra firma from now on, I want an holiday I can enjoy, charity shopping with carla, endless sniffing candles, wall to wall cream cake cafe's and a two year exemption from visiting my father pass from the dementia care home".

Just scrolled up, good god who on earth is she trying to appeal to with an arse the size of south america. Her legs are massive, swollen, her stomache is colossal and her arse would kill ashley if she sat on his face.
1679493406631.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg did you see the size of that breakfast? She's giving Carla run for her money. What a gorb! When you look better let me know..
ahh no wonder carla said hers was small, compared to lego m's it certainly was. Oh well, no time for breakfast envy....how about passing on the dessert for a change, go on try something new!! I don't get the dessert or sugar snack after every item consumed, it's like what kids expect, a pudding after everything they eat. mrs lego ms in denial city, she be cruising on the titanic next as they won't be able to fit her arse in those snakeskin trousers.
speaking of desserts anyone seen the colossal food hauls a bit of kazza buy, i say "food" in the very loosest of terms, a bit of food in mountains of crisps snacks, chocolate, cakes, puddings, sweets etc. Kazza has a dessert after 20 blinks of her eyes just to celebrate life. She has afters with her afters, cakes with her breakfast...she has this giant treat box, I kid you not...what does that teach her, ZERO. Sugar causes inflammation, 6 teaspoons is your recommended daily allowance, once over that you can say goodbye to your efficiently running immune system. I reckon kazza could have had four knee ops done privately if she had not chosen to spend every penny she has on sugar snacks. Whats for afters mum, plead her kids,,,,how about an apple!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh no, not the suffering of another cruise! How does she cope with her three yearly visits to see her dad and endless cruises. Poor woman, life can be so cruel!
She strictly told ashley (The rick stein of newton abbot) one night as he lay like a pink flabby lobster after his evening shower. "No more cruises, strictly terra firma from now on, I want an holiday I can enjoy, charity shopping with carla, endless sniffing candles, wall to wall cream cake cafe's and a two year exemption from visiting my father pass from the dementia care home".

Just scrolled up, good god who on earth is she trying to appeal to with an arse the size of south america. Her legs are massive, swollen, her stomache is colossal and her arse would kill ashley if she sat on his face.
View attachment 2047244
🤣 🤣 OMG that's hilarious 😂 😂 Sitting on Ashley's face.... Yep, she would've made Crimewatch if it was still on air

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.