Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am maybe reading too much in to this but menopause has very much been in the news this week because of poor Nicola, so Mrs M decides to do a "HRT" update coincidence? I am surprised Mrs M is on HRT to be honest as I am sure I can remember a few yrs ago her saying she wasn't going to say anything about the menopause in her health chats as there wasn't anything to say. I am sure she said she sailed through it..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
mrs m having huge rant about comments lol, oh boy someone hit a nerve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Going on about how she wants a work life balance! Doing youtube, being constantly gifted free stuff and sponsored by hello bloody fresh, flogging a load of tat on ebay isn't exactly work is it! And more or less complaining about the fact that she spends every Sunday replying to comments! She wouldn't have a channel if she didn't have her loyal subscribers, who comment and fawn all over her! Yet she acts like it's hard work for her to respond to them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's just dragged a viewer who simply made some comments about her husbands dress sense, knowing full well her gang of dogs would be ready to attack, she's a sad old witch. You know what I fifnd offensive, clearly abundant women like her making youube accounts to obtain money, free clothes and free food from hello fresh. That free food could go to food banks to help families clearly struggling, but instead it goes into that lipstick slathered dribbling gin swilling gob of hers and her husband.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Going on about how she wants a work life balance! Doing youtube, being constantly gifted free stuff and sponsored by hello bloody fresh, flogging a load of tat on ebay isn't exactly work is it! And more or less complaining about the fact that she spends every Sunday replying to comments! She wouldn't have a channel if she didn't have her loyal subscribers, who comment and fawn all over her! Yet she acts like it's hard work for her to respond to them.
I was thinking exactly the same. I’ve only recently discovered Mr M on the back of Carla Jenkins and I thought I’d missed something in terms of her job…She doesn’t have one I thought!? Selling other pples unwanted toot, YT (must be exhausting replying to her sad subs) and sending a letter to do with her rental property…is that what constitutes work to Mrs M? 🤷‍♀️.
She not exactly down a pit from dawn till dusk and comes across as extremely spoilt!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's just dragged a viewer who simply made some comments about her husbands dress sense, knowing full well her gang of dogs would be ready to attack, she's a sad old witch. You know what I fifnd offensive, clearly abundant women like her making youube accounts to obtain money, free clothes and free food from hello fresh. That free food could go to food banks to help families clearly struggling, but instead it goes into that lipstick slathered dribbling gin swilling gob of hers and her husband.
100% agree, and there are many of them that are doing it. These companies that sponsor them abd give them all this free stuff should be ashamed of themselves.
---
I was thinking exactly the same. I’ve only recently discovered Mr M on the back of Carla Jenkins and I thought I’d missed something in terms of her job…She doesn’t have one I thought!? Selling other pples unwanted toot, YT (must be exhausting replying to her sad subs) and sending a letter to do with her rental property…is that what constitutes work to Mrs M? 🤷‍♀️.
She not exactly down a pit from dawn till dusk and comes across as extremely spoilt!
Exactly! She swans about in her house all day, goes to the post office to post overpriced crap to people on ebay! Sits in an office like she's some chief executive! The old bint can't even clean her own house! Has to employ someone to do that! How ridiculous when she is there all day!

• Heart
100% agree, and there are many of them that are doing it. These companies that sponsor them abd give them all this free stuff should be ashamed of themselves.
---

Exactly! She swans about in her house all day, goes to the post office to post overpriced crap to people on ebay! Sits in an office like she's some chief executive! The old bint can't even clean her own house! Has to employ someone to do that! How ridiculous when she is there all day!
I know, someone made a comment about her husbands crappy dress sense, SO WHAT. I've said ten times worse about them on tattle, she just needed a new victim, will up her views with some more crappy click bait titles, cause lets face it her cosy chit chats with people she would never class as real friends in a million years,is actually the real most obscene offensive ruse to wangle money out of people and free tit from companies.
Treating people as usage, is there anything more offensive?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seagull shite on your windows Mrs M? 0 shame! Hyacinth Bucket wouldn’t allow that!

Screenshots are from Carla’s vlog….

DFED6505-76CA-4238-B517-0DCB53439173.jpeg
636677EE-3824-4564-9C36-E09D72127B43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Seagull shite on your windows Mrs M? 0 shame! Hyacinth Bucket wouldn’t allow that!

Screenshots are from Carla’s vlog….

View attachment 1966608View attachment 1966609
lol big buddies. NOT. carla gets all the sly shots in always has, makes sure she gets lego looking as fat as can be too, that window shot would be deliberate. Seriously if those tosser viewers of lego think she is sincere, then yay enjoy, but do try and wake up, shes after your MONEY!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did smile when the wannabe Richard Branson appeared to throw some shade at the Tattler's that saw his pastey old bones in the mirror on one of her cruise vlogs. Banging on about his Only Fans account :rolleyes: . Just stop. It ain't funny or clever. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
I did smile when the wannabe Richard Branson appeared to throw some shade at the Tattler's that saw his pastey old bones in the mirror on one of her cruise vlogs. Banging on about his Only Fans account :rolleyes: . Just stop. It ain't funny or clever. twit.
He looks in his 60's. Only thing he will be banging is desperate carla.

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm surprised old bucket even allows herself to be seen in public with Carla, she's not upper class enough for her surely! Anyone ever notice that buckets brother, although quite full of himself is actually not bad looking and in good shape. Her mother is also an attractive lady and has a decent figure.....Caroline was obvs the runt of the litter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He looks in his 60's. Only thing he will be banging is desperate carla.
Ut oh, back to the seedy Desperate Devon vs Bristol Housewives series..... Two jerks and a squirt Ashley Branson over two Birds of Ebay Prey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here 😊
Did any of yous see the latest clothes vlog, on Carla's channel, where Caroline and Carla chose and ordered a few items of clothing for each other to try on..?

I'm not too familiar with Carla's channel and content as I don't really enjoy watching her, but I happened to stumble upon the clothing vlog and flicked through it to have a nosey.

Well, one of the items Caroline picked for Carla was really rather unkind and thoughtless..
It was an ugly, short, shiny, sparkly dress.

Carla absolutely hated it. And one of the reasons she loathed it so much was because of the short length.. it showed off her knees and calves, which Carla is extremely conscious of due to a condition she has, and always does her best to cover them up.

Now surely Caroline is fully aware of her friend's predicament and understands her insecurities with regards to her lower legs..?! (just like Caroline is with her own knees!) So why oh why would she choose such a short, inappropriate style of dress for Carla, highlighting the area that Carla is so clearly unhappy and self conscious about..?!?!

To me, it was totally unnecessary, and above all spiteful of Caroline 😡

• Heart
Long time lurker here 😊
Did any of yous see the latest clothes vlog, on Carla's channel, where Caroline and Carla chose and ordered a few items of clothing for each other to try on..?

I'm not too familiar with Carla's channel and content as I don't really enjoy watching her, but I happened to stumble upon the clothing vlog and flicked through it to have a nosey.

Well, one of the items Caroline picked for Carla was really rather unkind and thoughtless..

Carla absolutely hated it. And one of the reasons she loathed it so much was because of the short length.. it showed off her knees and calves, which Carla is extremely conscious of due to a condition she has, and always does her best to cover them up.

Now surely Caroline is fully aware of her friend's predicament and understands her insecurities with regards to her lower legs..?! (just like Caroline is with her own knees!) So why oh why would she choose such a short, inappropriate style of dress for Carla, highlighting the area that Carla is so clearly unhappy and self conscious about..?!?!

They are frenemies aren’t they

B461C862-5403-4261-BBB9-2DB3B1CA7935.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here 😊

Carla should've give Mrs Bucket a pair of sparkly hot pants to try on....... Karma 😂
---
Try on haul at Mrs M's

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
If you had no prior knowledge of caroline matthews from newton abbott Devon , you could be forgiven for thinking correctly that she was just a sad and lonely 60 plus year old that would never be in charge of her weight and had a Errant hubby , Ashley that went out and bought a ferrari without telling her ( for what ever reason you decide ;) )....You might even be thinking that she didn't con a widow out of his desceased wife's shop content , nor mocked those she deemed mentally disadvantaged .

There's more , much more about this evil cow of a con woman within both threads on here and beyond .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.