Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt very much there is anywhere near £300 worth of products in that box. Probably all worth about £30 but people like Tina and Bucket get sucked in. Didn’t Bucket buy a very expensive advent calendar last year for about £250 and kept ranting the products weren’t that good. But when you’re as thick as pig tit.
I agree, nowhere near £300, but who cares, except them, greedy wanting more. All that packaging and she moans about one box, when it was ALL pointless packaging. Made in china, causes tons of pollution. I mean is it essential, is it food....I must buy my hylauronic pro collagen vitamin c anti firming age defying moiistuiser! It's balls, most of those ingredients are whats in an food. World goes on about cutting back plastics etc, packaging but for some reason these massive make up corporates can do what they like.....all part of the rich 1% percenters, illuminati who control the world. That tina could slap on that stuff until kingdom come and she would still look no different, its about being healthy on the inside, changing diet, changing their ways. I'm not saying wear no make up, peel back your hair in a bun and become a nun, but constant "I must have this and I must have that". I notice her home was not all that, money spent on gadgets, clothes and make up. It's embarassing, are all females like this? I'm not, I got to the stage when I saw the bigger picture, not just the cow skin on the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree, nowhere near £300, but who cares, except them, greedy wanting more. All that packaging and she moans about one box, when it was ALL pointless packaging. Made in china, causes tons of pollution. I mean is it essential, is it food....I must buy my hylauronic pro collagen vitamin c anti firming age defying moiistuiser! It's balls, most of those ingredients are whats in an food. World goes on about cutting back plastics etc, packaging but for some reason these massive make up corporates can do what they like.....all part of the rich 1% percenters, illuminati who control the world. That tina could slap on that stuff until kingdom come and she would still look no different, its about being healthy on the inside, changing diet, changing their ways. I'm not saying wear no make up, peel back your hair in a bun and become a nun, but constant "I must have this and I must have that". I notice her home was not all that, money spent on gadgets, clothes and make up. It's embarassing, are all females like this? I'm not, I got to the stage when I saw the bigger picture, not just the cow skin on the floor.
Most women are normal and can’t be compared to the likes of Bucket. I don’t know anyone who would spend, spend, spend on clothes, makeup, candles and any other tat like she does. But what would her content be without it? She’d have zilch to talk about. You have to pity such a sad, vacuous woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s been off on another jolly - this time to London. This pair don’t believe in stinting themselves, splashing out on hotel and restaurants. Was meant to be while Ashley was at an Estate Agents conference which got cancelled but they went anyway despite the threat of a rail strike.
The rail strike didn’t take place cos of “Poppy Day”. Poppy Day!?? There‘s no such day; it wasn’t Remembrance Sunday as it was Bonfire Night which is the week before.
Must be nice to be able to go out and about, living it up knowing other people are paying for it all!

• Heart
She’s been off on another jolly - this time to London. This pair don’t believe in stinting themselves, splashing out on hotel and restaurants. Was meant to be while Ashley was at an Estate Agents conference which got cancelled but they went anyway despite the threat of a rail strike.
The rail strike didn’t take place cos of “Poppy Day”. Poppy Day!?? There‘s no such day; it wasn’t Remembrance Sunday as it was Bonfire Night which is the week before.
Must be nice to be able to go out and about, living it up knowing other people are paying for it all!
Yep she's raking it in, in return for all her viewers loyalty they get to see her raise her top and show them her arse in a pair of freebie too tight jeans. If they are lucky they get a chatty video where she talks about everything HER for 20 minutes. If they are super lucky they get to see her husbands enormous beer gut and crappy hotel rooms, endless pubs and restaurants as they booze their way through all the cash she makes for doing tit all but talk about herself to a bunch of stalkers. She makes money from youtube, affiliates ads, gets tons of free stuff, she's wealthy, she can buy items herself, but hey just grab it all when you have zero ethics. She has 57 patreons on her caroline mrs m unfiltered private channel who pay 4.50 a month to probably hear her swear, witch and whine and show some more of her enormous arse.
I can't stand youtube, wish elon musk would buy it and eff it up like he's doing to twitter and stop these already affluent greedy fat pigs from riding off the backs of others.

• Heart
Yep she's raking it in, in return for all her viewers loyalty they get to see her raise her top and show them her arse in a pair of freebie too tight jeans. If they are lucky they get a chatty video where she talks about everything HER for 20 minutes. If they are super lucky they get to see her husbands enormous beer gut and crappy hotel rooms, endless pubs and restaurants as they booze their way through all the cash she makes for doing tit all but talk about herself to a bunch of stalkers. She makes money from youtube, affiliates ads, gets tons of free stuff, she's wealthy, she can buy items herself, but hey just grab it all when you have zero ethics. She has 57 patreons on her caroline mrs m unfiltered private channel who pay 4.50 a month to probably hear her swear, witch and whine and show some more of her enormous arse.
I can't stand youtube, wish elon musk would buy it and eff it up like he's doing to twitter and stop these already affluent greedy fat pigs from riding off the backs of others.
I agree with everything you say about her, but I love YouTube. I watch tons of stuff. Films, history programmes, documentaries, old tv series etc. Yes I’d gladly see the back of her and the rest of the idiot vloggers but not everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree with everything you say about her, but I love YouTube. I watch tons of stuff. Films, history programmes, documentaries, old tv series etc. Yes I’d gladly see the back of her and the rest of the idiot vloggers but not everything else.
Yeh I love youtube too really, I am just sick of the people who use it to add to a already affluent lifestyle, just cause they find it easy to manipulate people with content like, cleaning a cupboard, driving a car, walking around B&M, eating a meal, putting on some clothes, they are just taking the piss. Then there are all the bbc docs history etc classic retro radio shows like the twilight zone which I love and quite frankly I would prefer money to go to those people, not some self obsessed bore talking about nothing but themselves for 25 minutes at a time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has 57 patreons on her caroline mrs m unfiltered private channel who pay 4.50 a month to probably hear her swear, witch and whine and show some more of her enormous arse.
57 is that all? Has that number dropped recently? I remember when she started it she restricted the number but then she opened it up again. Lot of time and effort making videos for a maximum of 57 people to watch.

The Grabby Granny description suits her.

Yeh I love youtube too really, I am just sick of the people who use it to add to a already affluent lifestyle, just cause they find it easy to manipulate people with content like, cleaning a cupboard, driving a car, walking around B&M, eating a meal, putting on some clothes, they are just taking the piss. Then there are all the bbc docs history etc classic retro radio shows like the twilight zone which I love and quite frankly I would prefer money to go to those people, not some self obsessed bore talking about nothing but themselves for 25 minutes at a time
Youtube did start making it harder to monetise “low value content”. They rate the channels and lump them together and they only get the lower paying advertisers (lower cpm)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She was once retelling a story about a woman in a wig on holiday in vegas trying to sell her and her bestie a timeshare and she was laughing recalling her friend's cruel mocking . I knew at that time what type of person she was and it wasn't the sweet , ditzy character she portrays on youtube .
She should change her channel name to Tina's flog time because every video is gifted. She grabs anything that comes along and peddles it to her followers. Greedy old granny.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just seen a bit of the London trip. Is Ashley trying to look like a member of a boy band with that stupid f#####g hairstyle? He thinks he’s so hip but unfortunately he just comes over as a complete tosser. They are so well suited.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just seen a bit of the London trip. Is Ashley trying to look like a member of a boy band with that stupid f#####g hairstyle? He thinks he’s so hip but unfortunately he just comes over as a complete tosser. They are so well suited.
Don't know what’s happened to Ashley he’s morphed into something really odd looking these last couple of years. Very creepy
100% he’s having extra marital with someone in his office - he’s the type. And Caroline well take a look in the mirror love age has not been kind to you has it despite the $$$ you spend on tit skincare?

• Heart
Over on carla jenkins thread ,Arty 123 noted that carla had put up an instagram post complaining about an ebay buyer .

Lego head made a comment . The Poor , poor woman is inconvenienced by ebay messages !!! Really ?? She should count her lucky stars that Charity shop workers ALLOW her to buy arms full of their higher end stock , especially these days , so that she has plenty to sell on ebay . I bet she practically salviates when she finds out about bankrupt shop stock like she's done in the past .

How about no one message her Ever on ebay so that she gives up 'stealing' from those less fortunate to pay for even more holidays in sun where her weather beaten skin has even more deeper furrows !

The absolute gall of that horrible ungrateful woman ! Greedy cow .

Screenshot_2022-11-21-15-12-18-417-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Heart
I just replied on Carla’s thread, about Caroline’s comment. She clearly thinks she’s above distance selling regulations which include customers having the right to contact her.

She just wants to fleece them without complaint

• Heart
She should change her channel name to Tina's flog time because every video is gifted. She grabs anything that comes along and peddles it to her followers. Greedy old granny.
Yes, I followed her first few vlogs and can't believe how much they've changed now. It's just flog, flog, flog. Very boring and she lost a subscriber

• Heart
It was London Poppy Day. That's the dedicated day when the Armed Forces and some celebs do collections at London mainline train stations and some tube stations with military bands for entertainment. I've been a collector on that day, brings in a huge amount of money.

• Heart
Another boring vlog. She ‘decluttered’ about 5 eyeshadow palettes from her huge stash - wow! Had her eyebrows done earlier in the day, sniffed some candles, read a book and made dinner. 🥱. A leak has appeared in her new entrance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Another boring vlog. She ‘decluttered’ about 5 eyeshadow palettes from her huge stash - wow! Had her eyebrows done earlier in the day, sniffed some candles, read a book and made dinner. 🥱. A leak has appeared in her new entrance.
Her new entrance?? Is that a posh euphemism for Onset Menopause??

• Haha
It makes me laugh when I see her applying eyeshadow it’s like she’s in some 1980’s time warp.
She’s younger than me but still manages to look ten years older. Her hair drives me bonkers!!!

• Heart
It makes me laugh when I see her applying eyeshadow it’s like she’s in some 1980’s time warp.
She’s younger than me but still manages to look ten years older. Her hair drives me bonkers!!!
She's a few yrs older than me... I'm 50 next July but I feel like I look 8yrs or so younger thank goodness 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.