Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the last try on (haul). At least she was. brave trying on the last outfit and showing it, I’ll give her that!

Anyone seen the last try on (haul). At least she was. brave trying on the last outfit and showing it, I’ll give her that!

Reactions: 2

No have stopped watching YouTubers as can't stand most of them anymore they are so out of touch with normal people, do dip into tattle now and again just to hear what they are up to but you've made me want to see the outfits now. No I wil not watch I will not watch!! 😬

Reactions: 4
Oh well, even if you scroll thru the vlog to the last hideous outfit, it’s worth it!

Reactions: 1
Ffs how much stuff is this woman being gifted at the mo! I know it's not just her - it's all of them, but it feels like every one of her videos is some gifted tat just lately! Not sure why New Look are reaching out to her - she's far too frumpy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ffs how much stuff is this woman being gifted at the mo! I know it's not just her - it's all of them, but it feels like every one of her videos is some gifted tat just lately! Not sure why New Look are reaching out to her - she's far too frumpy!
and I quote, "Honestly it's just all too much effort" when asked if she could find the prices for the new look items. She's gifted on a regular basis, new look clothes but cannot be bothered to help viewers because they are nothing but money symbols. WAKE UP VIEWERS, she's an online scrounger using you to make money. It would take me two seconds to go to the new look website and look at these clothes, but apparently we all need the opinion of some narcissist who thinks she is a style icon.
Honestly its all just too much effort, turn off ebay messages, pass me another gin, put on my mask of make up trying to fool people I'm healthy with glowing cheeks and eyes, tilt that camera and switch on the lights cause here comes saggy gin drinking bottom lip mrs m.

• Wow
  • Heart
I can’t decide if she’s more muppet or puppet.

How does she rate herself so highly?

Just watching the New Look try-on and she’s holding up the jeans ... they look ENORMOUS, the arse on them is like a denim circus tent. I could get two of me in them and I’m not a slimjim

Look at the length of the crotch/zip, that’s got to be over 18” long, they look like they’re made for humpty dumpty

9CF836D4-CECB-4C95-8C0F-4A772EF32315.png

Bet Lynch Christmas Party Chic
E69624C4-A963-4B4C-B55F-5147743BCF5A.png
36156318-6B8C-42DB-A352-6ECA982096C5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I can’t decide if she’s more muppet or puppet.

How does she rate herself so highly?

Just watching the New Look try-on and she’s holding up the jeans ... they look ENORMOUS, the arse on them is like a denim circus tent. I could get two of me in them and I’m not a slimjim

Look at the length of the crotch/zip, that’s got to be over 18” long, they look like they’re made for humpty dumpty

View attachment 1768887

Bet Lynch Christmas Party ChicView attachment 1768902View attachment 1768903
I think she's trying to be like that friend of hers she did the TU haul with where they picked each others clothes....well her friend is marginally prettier, she still has a face full of wrinkles like mrs m, it's modelling for the elderly yet mrs m looks like a wolf in sheeps clothing. h

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yep too much effort for her to put her glasses on! She doesn't give a crap about the prices as she's not paying for it! Honestly, rubbing all this gifted stuff in people's faces when some people can't even afford to put their heating on! It's very distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lego head's first Vlogmas is up . 🎅🎅🎅

I havent watched it yet , but I fully expect her to make a speech from her grand balcony , or failing that her 'entrance hall ' with the ugly office doors.

edited to say I've watched one minute and she's said she is going to have a ''self indulgent December '' . I'm totally confused by her comment as isn't Every month a self indulgent month with this greedy mare ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg a self indulgent month I hope she has private health care and won't be use the NHS resources to sort out her health problems from being obese she really is disgusting!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lego head's first Vlogmas is up . 🎅🎅🎅

I havent watched it yet , but I fully expect her to make a speech from her grand balcony , or failing that her 'entrance hall ' with the ugly office doors.

edited to say I've watched one minute and she's said she is going to have a ''self indulgent December '' . I'm totally confused by her comment as isn't Every month a self indulgent month with this greedy mare ??
yes, she did a great speech from the balcony, reminded me of hitler. Apparently this will be a "self indulgent" month.....so whats new? I just want to throw a toilet roll at my laptop when "carlarine" vlogs, cause it's just "self indulgent" tit.
carlarine is the new morphed carla and caroline as it seems the two have become one giant piece of money grabbing tit heads.

• Heart
But she's donating money to charity every day - how very magnanimous of her! Full of her own self importance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But she's donating money to charity every day - how very magnanimous of her! Full of her own self importance.
How many times did she need to mispronounce the charity, barth or bart, "i don't know" she said rather tiresomely. I wonder if the viewers know that tenner will be from their views and her patreon. Her saggy lines around her mouth and dribbling gin lip going on and on about everything she knows nothing about for 30 minutes a day, how lovely lol

• Heart
vlogmas day 3 and lol mrs m lookin especially attractive. Love that scrunchie lol
1670061177250.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Here's a few simple quote for mrs m in reply to her quote, there are a lot of them believe me. Mrs m posted some kind of quote at the end of her vlogmas today, does anyone here think this person has the right to control and guilt trip people she will never ever meet, has no love for and their only use is to obtain money from their views. This womans manipulation along with her E begging pal carla disgusts me. WHAT RIGHT DO ANY OF YOU HAVE TO TRY AND PULL EMPATHY FROM OTHERS UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE BACK and please spare us, "were all family" quotes you users use! Money, attention, free items, hero worship, thats the only reason you are on that platform, to manipulate a bunch of people to nod their heads and feed your fat lazy ass ego's.
1670078307606.png
1670078416207.png
1670078525872.png
1670078614750.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
I see lego head is producing some rather clickbait titles to lure people into watching her crapmas. It's really sad when you have to resort to bullshit and basically lies to attract views, she must not have enough money for her "self indulgent" month. Bet that dad of hers ends up in the hardly any visits a year clickbait title. aww lets help her out, I'm sure we can come up with some pretty good clickbait titles for her lol.

Todays top skin tip as she opens one of her advents to find its a vitamin c cream...she don't eat fruit but she says these creams brighten your skin, she can't recommend vitaminc c enough, lol it's just laughable,
1670243846728.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.