Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought l would give it a go at making a new thread. Hope no one minds 😊 l couldn't see any thread name suggestions so l thought l would embrace the Hyacinth resemblance 🤣

I just need to know if it worked lol 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread title by @Tabia

Recap from previous thread:-

Caroline Mrs Mr is a real-life Hyacinth Bucket or Mrs Slocombe who loves cruising, fast fashion, food and drink.

She and her Estate Agent husband Ashley (currently going through his midlife crisis by driving around in some penis-extension of a sports car) are slowly rebuilding their 1980s cruise ship of a house which overlooks the minions of Newton Abbey in Devon.

Mrs M loves to moan, especially about slow charity shop volunteers, which she frequents to buy stuff to sell on eBay with her partner in crime (and equally large) friend Carla Jenkins.

If you’re waiting for 88 on your bingo card, you just got house!

Mod edit, let's not have a title insulting someones face and body. Not helpful when so many are keep to discredit tattle and say that's all we talk about

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I see shes off on another holiday, celebrating her dads dementia, how many times has she visited him? Why is he not somewhere nearby and her mum could move in, that house is huge.

Reactions: 7
I don't follow her - but one of her videos got recommended, and I wasn't sure if she was joking with her voice and hyacinth like demeanour...but I'm guessing this is how she actually is! Also, is she really only 53? She looks well haggard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched her lastest video my relaxing time before work ☺ And it said their were 6 comments went to have a look at them only one there that she had liked, wonder what people said for her to delete them 🤔

Just watched her lastest video my relaxing time before work ☺ And it said their were 6 comments went to have a look at them only one there that she had liked, wonder what people said for her to delete them 🤔
Not sure, obviously something she did not like. Probably something to do with that purple firming cream not actually working lol

Reactions: 6
It could just be me - but something annoys me about the fact that she goes rooting around charity shops (often complaining about the staff and volunteers working there) buys stuff for a pittance and then sells it on (probably for a much higher price) and then makes a profit from it! I mean she's helping the charity shops out by buying the stuff but the fact she's buying for her own gain doesn't sit right with me. She's obvs quite well off and doesn't need to buy clothes in charity shops because she can't afford her own - whereas as some people really rely on charity shops. I'm sure she's not the only person that does it - but it seems distasteful somehow....am I overreacting?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's not allowing comments on the latest video again don't watch all her videos has she said why ?

Reactions: 2
Hi I'm new to this thread . I've just watched the latest video. I can't understand why these people put themselves on social media then complain when they get negative comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched the latest 'Rant' from Mrs C. Wow, she doesn't like negative comments, well that's the price you pay when you sell yourself on YT.
She likens it to a Hairdresser getting a rude comment. Well Mrs C, that Hairdresser isn't putting herself out there for hundreds of people to criticise, you are.
You also quoted about why spend your time worrying about how other spend their time, how ironic, because that's exactly what your doing.
In mentioning gossip channels prooves you read them, have you nothing better to do. Like pack for yet another holiday, or buy more face paint.
So to sum up you want all the income that YT brings in for you which also lead to a patreon income, but you only want nice comments.
Yes I watch you, why..... well you know all the answers so 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People do get rude remarks in everyday situations, but hairdressers etc have to be professional and ignore rude remarks.Mrs M is just being a mardy sod who like the vast majority of You Tubers think they are better than everybody else and are constantly seeking validation from their bum licking subscribers. Mrs M says that the pandemic has made people being nasty more common. No, its made a lot of You Tubers mardy and unable to accept the truth about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People do get rude remarks in everyday situations, but hairdressers etc have to be professional and ignore rude remarks.Mrs M is just being a mardy sod who like the vast majority of You Tubers think they are better than everybody else and are constantly seeking validation from their bum licking subscribers. Mrs M says that the pandemic has made people being nasty more common. No, its made a lot of You Tubers mardy and unable to accept the truth about themselves.
she forgets about the charity shop lady comments - we on the other hand don't forget how nasty that was

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bucket woman latest offal is her posing the question why watch if you don't like her . The answer is a complicated one as there are a number of reasons. One of them is to watch her then comment , for me on here , to make her subs aware of her obnoxious character shown over multiply past videos of hers. I think we've done a good of that btw. She has toned it down alot thanks to the sleuths here on tattle and elsewhere that have held her to account . I was about to go into further detail , but it is **triggering for me and others recalling her Selfish , Horrible & Nasty behaviour.

In a nutshell the woman is vile and obnoxious and I have never known of anyone quite like her that is why I watch (not all of her videos admittedly)
her videos because she's just so Awful and Arrogant it makes compulsive viewing . The woman has no business questioning anyone's motives and instead should be turning the spot light in on herself.

***openly laughing at and mocking charity shop workers (along with carla jenkins) who have a learning disability and they deem too slow and should be kept in back of shop. Fleecing a newly widowed man and bragging on her channel at the lowly rate she bartered for his desceased wife's stock then having the sheer gall to complain that he had'nt included the sewing machines . Pretending she was pregnant and getting her son Will to pretend he was feeling sick and pushing in to the front of the queue to secure a room so she disdn't have to share with another family during a hurricane in Cuba. The list is endless, there's much much more . And don't forget all the crappy stunts she pulled during lock down . The ungratefulness at play.

Bucket is so clueless I even had to listen her lastest offal twice .Unbelievable . Arrogant ,Entitled and Naive sure makes an entertaining combo for sure.

• Heart
To anyone new reading this thread , bucket is also featured heavily , no pun intended , over on carla jenkin's thread where you'll also find a reply, or two to the above post and many other posts dotted in there about Hyacinth bucket and her Greedy , Spoilt and Selfish Character .

Makes for Riveting Reading this thread and Carla's : That someone like Bucket actually exists !!! Her tantrums (rants) are Legendary and Hilarious !

These days she's tried to smarten up her act and pretends to appear lovely to her subs, but every so often she shows her true colours. Marvelous .

Thank you Bucket for todays upload . It came as a great surprise as hardly anybody was mentioning you on here anymore and you did once say you didn't read on here.

Tip : If you don't want people commenting on your horrible behaviour then don't pick up a camera and put your nasty self onto a public platform to milk money from your subs. Oh ,and take a trip to a top salon and get your dirty , greasy roots sorted along with the colour .stop being a tight arse. Don't forget the conditioning treatment Worzel.

I'm going in for a 3rd view with a coffee and a digestive biscuit .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Long time watcher of Caroline and newbie here.

Never really found Caroline Mrs M, as a person, to be a problem and have enjoyed watching. I do think of her as a quite "to do"/socially mobile lady. When she mentioned gossip sites, I did google and came across this.

She clearly has a problem with negativity. She cannot have, or even deal with anything bad or negative said about her. This suggests that she is becoming "too big for her boots" and to be fair probably has been for a while, especially when she said "we should not address her in such manner". Who is she, The Queen?
I agree that personal attacks are not nice. But when you are putting yourself online for all and sundry to see, there will be things you like that your watchers will not like or agree with and will respond in a negative way. She is running YouTube as a business (her words) and any business will get both positive and negative reviews, that's part and parcel of business. A hairdresser is, on the other hand, not posting their whole life online.
In regards to covid. Yes this has effected a lot of people, however these stay at home sorts think they kept the nation going and motivated with their content, and are now beginning to believe they are untouchable. You can see that on a lot of channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Long time watcher of Caroline and newbie here.

Never really found Caroline Mrs M, as a person, to be a problem and have enjoyed watching. I do think of her as a quite "to do"/socially mobile lady. When she mentioned gossip sites, I did google and came across this.

She clearly has a problem with negativity. She cannot have, or even deal with anything bad or negative said about her. This suggests that she is becoming "too big for her boots" and to be fair probably has been for a while, especially when she said "we should not address her in such manner". Who is she, The Queen?
I agree that personal attacks are not nice. But when you are putting yourself online for all and sundry to see, there will be things you like that your watchers will not like or agree with and will respond in a negative way. She is running YouTube as a business (her words) and any business will get both positive and negative reviews, that's part and parcel of business. A hairdresser is, on the other hand, not posting their whole life online.
In regards to covid. Yes this has effected a lot of people, however these stay at home sorts think they kept the nation going and motivated with their content, and are now beginning to believe they are untouchable. You can see that on a lot of channels.
I agree with 100%. Too many You Tubers are beginning to believe they ate untouchable. A lot of it is,I believe, and many of the other people that post on the other threads I comment on believe is due to the bum licking remarks the subscribers make in the comments. The You Tuber reads these comments and got a sense of validation.

• Heart
Aww that's nice of her to answer my previous question about the comments, she has really annoyed me with her rant snotty witch 😡 Couldn't agree more with what Seymour52butts has said !

• Heart
I read an earlier comment about her only being 53 years old. I'm 54 and was shocked when I found out I was older than her. She looks years older than me

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.