Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an ugly family..I thought the son had been spared but no they're all hideous.
You mean this pic on instagram? lol she normally paints on a ton of makeup for her youube channel...no amount of makeup will change her, it comes from the inside darlin.
She says on instagram...."Dartmoor, pub garden, sunshine, me and my boys … all is right with the world x"
You forgot booze, mrs m, you know, that stuff you use as a crutch, makes you ill, kills brain cells.
1685681827027.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Latest “TEMA” haul and a couple of subscriber comments about “less stuff from China and the amount of plastic” and madam has bitten right back to them. Whatever happened to freedom of speech ? They were just honest comments - nothing nasty.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Latest “TEMA” haul and a couple of subscriber comments about “less stuff from China and the amount of plastic” and madam has bitten right back to them. Whatever happened to freedom of speech ? They were just honest comments - nothing nasty.
sheesh, she's like a dictator. I saw the beginning of it, where she did some sort of intro of her staring and saying she didnt know where to start.......well you should know you old bag, you scrounged it all for free. It's another cheap ass cherryz, no doubt all the scrounger youtubers willl get their freebies. After listening to carla jenkins yesterday repeating "oh I love it" about 30 times, can I handle any more of this gorging and scrounging?
Yet in her podcasts she acts like shes "concerned" about the world and saving the planet,,,,,,until she's sent free tit in the post.
Well I clicked her link lol, thats 50 pence for her and look her pics on the site.
1685692858916.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You mean this pic on instagram? lol she normally paints on a ton of makeup for her youube channel...no amount of makeup will change her, it comes from the inside darlin.
She says on instagram...."Dartmoor, pub garden, sunshine, me and my boys … all is right with the world x"
You forgot booze, mrs m, you know, that stuff you use as a crutch, makes you ill, kills brain cells.
View attachment 2211859
It's all posts and snaps as though they're all beautiful and glamorous like celebrities we're all supposed to jealous of. The house is dreadful as well looking like Alcatraz on the exterior. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The house is dreadful as well looking like Alcatraz on the exterior. 😂
Snobby c unt thinks she lives in a Palace with those pillars that hold up the office block's wrap around balcony above . They better not be reinforced concrete to hold it up when those two pillocks are having an hello fresh bbq above .

She's changed her ebay address , she said , to Ashley Matthew's estate agent's business in newton abbott So don't dare ask lego for her ebay name because she's such a private person that she can't possibly tell you .

• Haha
  • Heart
Not long ago she was saying she wanted to be having less Stuff? And then she does this dreadful Temu haul of poor quality crap?! And the sycophantic comments! Well done to the commenters though that did pull her up, rattled her cage and got loads of likes for saying it’s Chinese plastic crap. Honestly - the carbon footprint of some of these people must be sky high! They coo over a soap being wrapped in a bit of paper and plastic free, then buy plastic tat from china - sorry ‘gifted’. The more this goes on the more irritated I get. What happened to blogs and grwm’s? Maybe I’m not alone cos I see her subs have gone down.

Incidentally someone on here said that they clicked a link and that was 50p earnt to her. Please tell me that’s not true! I often click on links to see how much something is that’s being pushed and how much freebies have cost.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see thin skinned Mrs M has turned off comments on her latest #kindlygifted god awful evening dress haul…and don’t you dare suggest she uses shapewear 🙄🙄

• Heart
Well, I'm up early, overweight saggy old jowels m is telling us that she can hear us cry thank god shes had an hair cut, no, thats you just talking to yourself, we the viewer are thinking shes had another lego head hatchet job.
Anyways, I digress, mrs lego m is having a free tit dilemma!!!! The clothes she ordered last time were all a size too big, yes I know, she has this problem a lot especially as she is so skinny! Anyways she asked the company if they could change her latest free online scrounge clothes parcel and make it a size smaller but it was too late, they had processed the parcel, Never mind, I'm sure there is a size 10 in the parcel, oops i mean in your mind.
One of the dresses, she says is out of her comfort zone and is a slim sillouette, IE will show how fat she really is unless she cleverly angles the camera. Her guts massive, she's wearing a size 26 and it looks like it only just fits.
Free evening attire for her boozathon cruise.
Not long ago she was saying she wanted to be having less Stuff? And then she does this dreadful Temu haul of poor quality crap?! And the sycophantic comments! Well done to the commenters though that did pull her up, rattled her cage and got loads of likes for saying it’s Chinese plastic crap. Honestly - the carbon footprint of some of these people must be sky high! They coo over a soap being wrapped in a bit of paper and plastic free, then buy plastic tat from china - sorry ‘gifted’. The more this goes on the more irritated I get. What happened to blogs and grwm’s? Maybe I’m not alone cos I see her subs have gone down.

Incidentally someone on here said that they clicked a link and that was 50p earnt to her. Please tell me that’s not true! I often click on links to see how much something is that’s being pushed and how much freebies have cost.
I totally agree with you and glad someone called her out and called it cheap plastic crap. What gets me about this woman is she will say uk has one of the lowest emissions and less pollution on her crappy podcast, but she don't mind advertising mountains of plastic produced by china, does she think they are on another planet, it's the same world, anyone who pollutes on that scale will affect the rest of the world and more to the point, if people in the west are willing to buy it, they are encouraging pollution and SLAVE labour. They charge so little cause theres a family working 24/7 for a pittance so that big fat witch can make some more money and fill her face on food and booze on endless cruises. Sometimes I go in primark and I just want to cry, you can see it's all made by the poor in india and china.Poundland, another crap shop. Most of this stuff is totally pointless and unnecessary, endless tat.
By the way it was me who mentioned the 50 p if you click on link, if it's affiliated they do get paid or the company it's linked to will keep sending free items, either way if someone clicks on her link, she gains. Like carla and her absolutely disgusting 10% link, not only was it a pathetic amount, again she benefits every time someone uses her link.
---
I see thin skinned Mrs M has turned off comments on her latest #kindlygifted god awful evening dress haul…and don’t you dare suggest she uses shapewear 🙄🙄
lol when she leaned into the camera, don't mention shape wear, sit and dutifully click my links you morons, I'm a big fat witch trying to make money here, id never be so rude as to mention someones shapewear, i'm just here to con you out of your money. Those dresses were massive and barely fitted her.

UPDATE: lol she's disabled comments, one of her viewers must not have conformed and spoke the truth, have you noticed, she hates the truth. Hilarious lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, I'm up early, overweight saggy old jowels m is telling us that she can hear us cry thank god shes had an hair cut, no, thats you just talking to yourself, we the viewer are thinking shes had another lego head hatchet job.
Anyways, I digress, mrs lego m is having a free tit dilemma!!!! The clothes she ordered last time were all a size too big, yes I know, she has this problem a lot especially as she is so skinny! Anyways she asked the company if they could change her latest free online scrounge clothes parcel and make it a size smaller but it was too late, they had processed the parcel, Never mind, I'm sure there is a size 10 in the parcel, oops i mean in your mind.
One of the dresses, she says is out of her comfort zone and is a slim sillouette, IE will show how fat she really is unless she cleverly angles the camera. Her guts massive, she's wearing a size 26 and it looks like it only just fits.
Free evening attire for her boozathon cruise.

I totally agree with you and glad someone called her out and called it cheap plastic crap. What gets me about this woman is she will say uk has one of the lowest emissions and less pollution on her crappy podcast, but she don't mind advertising mountains of plastic produced by china, does she think they are on another planet, it's the same world, anyone who pollutes on that scale will affect the rest of the world and more to the point, if people in the west are willing to buy it, they are encouraging pollution and SLAVE labour. They charge so little cause theres a family working 24/7 for a pittance so that big fat witch can make some more money and fill her face on food and booze on endless cruises. Sometimes I go in primark and I just want to cry, you can see it's all made by the poor in india and china.Poundland, another crap shop. Most of this stuff is totally pointless and unnecessary, endless tat.
By the way it was me who mentioned the 50 p if you click on link, if it's affiliated they do get paid or the company it's linked to will keep sending free items, either way if someone clicks on her link, she gains. Like carla and her absolutely disgusting 10% link, not only was it a pathetic amount, again she benefits every time someone uses her link.
---

lol when she leaned into the camera, don't mention shape wear, sit and dutifully click my links you morons, I'm a big fat witch trying to make money here, id never be so rude as to mention someones shapewear, i'm just here to con you out of your money. Those dresses were massive and barely fitted her.

UPDATE: lol she's disabled comments, one of her viewers must not have conformed and spoke the truth, have you noticed, she hates the truth. Hilarious lol
She HATES the truth and being called 0ut....she even did a video about 3yrs ago and read out my comment on a previous video to get sympathy off her viewers because she said I was hurtful and ppl shouldn't watch if they don't like the content.... Well, guess what Legohead, NO ONE wants to hear your BS views on political issues and being a good little robot, going along with the latest BBC narrative. If you can't think for yourself and spout BS then learn to take the flack you get back or STFU!! 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She HATES the truth and being called 0ut....she even did a video about 3yrs ago and read out my comment on a previous video to get sympathy off her viewers because she said I was hurtful and ppl shouldn't watch if they don't like the content.... Well, guess what Legohead, NO ONE wants to hear your BS views on political issues and being a good little robot, going along with the latest BBC narrative. If you can't think for yourself and spout BS then learn to take the flack you get back or STFU!! 🖕
She uses her nutty squirrel viewers like a pack of dogs, sending anyone who dares stand up to her on their way. She paints that face more and more as each year goes by, can't stand the truth in the mirror. When she has had no make up on and filming a vlog ive actually seen her visually shocked and horrified as she catches a glimpse of herself, she will blame the lighting, or the angle, lol, never could possibly be that she looks like a wrinkled old drunken poisoned with greed, old twit, . Why would anyone who's entire youtube career is a sham want to face any kind of critique or point of view.

• Heart
lego top tip for the day don't recommend shape wear to people.......how about recommending you LOSE SOME WEIGHT then mrs m.

• Haha
  • Heart
Third part of question time, just how many questions can her subs find to ask about her?

Reactions: 4
Cba to watch No 2 as No 1 contained such insightful and searching questions such as ‘what’s that ladder up the side of your house’. Jesus H Christ!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
At least the Q&As are ever so slightly more interesting than her monthly beauty product tally videos! lol.

• Haha
At least the Q&As are ever so slightly more interesting than her monthly beauty product tally videos! lol.
Notice how when someone asked if they could all have a fans Meet Up with her, she promptly refused to entertain the idea!! 🤣 🤣 She won't want to mix with the riff raff who support her channel. She just wants to make money from the sub count...... Bloody thickos

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Notice how when someone asked if they could all have a fans Meet Up with her, she promptly refused to entertain the idea!! 🤣 🤣 She won't want to mix with the riff raff who support her channel. She just wants to make money from the sub count...... Bloody thickos
She wouldn’t give someone like Carla the time of day ordinarily. Far too beneath Bucket.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.