Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. And what’s so funny is all the money she spends on makeup and face creams she still has a bloody droopy, saggy face! And that gob is something else!
She spends a lot of money on skin care and make up, but they don't seem to be doing a scrap of difference (I have followed Caroline for a long time now - we are in the same age demographic)
I wish she would ditch the dated eye shadow application, heavy foundation, and get herself a decent hairdresser.
Buy a few classy pieces of well fitting clothes, build a small capsule wardrobe, instead of all that cheap tat, - her wardrobes must be bulging!

Reactions: 10
She always seems to have a tit ton of products when she goes through her empties! Is half of this stuff gifted? Can't believe she buys it all. Yes - her obsession with eyeshadow is a bit ott, she must have soooo many eyeshadow pallets! Sometimes I think she looks nice, other times not so great. I'm surprised she shops at Aldi and Home Bargains, doesn't seem to fit with the rest of her lavish lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Unbelievable prices so overpriced for used clothes,can't believe people would pay the amount she charges.
I know, carla does exactly the same. Thank god for charity shops and car boots so people like them can make huge profits.

Reactions: 5
I watched an old vlog of hers, where she's moaning about an ebay buyer who wanted an item quicker than Caroline could post it blah blah - then she goes to say that she paid £23 for this item, and then sold it for £95! How had she got the cheek to sell all this stuff for such high prices! I've said it before but I think it's bad that she buys up all this stuff in charity shops, then sells it for a much higher price and makes a profit! Some people can only shop in charity shops because that is ALL they can afford!

• Heart
Well she takes the biscuit in her latest me, me, me vlog. How the f### is she concerned about the cost of living and the economy crisis? She couldn’t give a toss! It won’t affect her, she’s loaded. But she has to try and show a bit of concern otherwise her servile minions would think she was shallow 🙄. Frankly, she comes over as a cold, hard witch who never strikes me as a loving daughter. I always get the impression her parents are a necessary nuisance to her and every now and then she has to do her duty by them. As long as she can have her holidays, mountains of clothes, going away on expensive weekends I’m afraid that’s all she cares about. Awful, awful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well she takes the biscuit in her latest me, me, me vlog. How the f### is she concerned about the cost of living and the economy crisis? She couldn’t give a toss! It won’t affect her, she’s loaded. But she has to try and show a bit of concern otherwise her servile minions would think she was shallow 🙄. Frankly, she comes over as a cold, hard witch who never strikes me as a loving daughter. I always get the impression her parents are a necessary nuisance to her and every now and then she has to do her duty by them. As long as she can have her holidays, mountains of clothes, going away on expensive weekends I’m afraid that’s all she cares about. Awful, awful woman.
Could not have said it any better. Well she zoomed her dad, makes it all ok, her viewers all pat her on the back and praise her, theres 52 weeks in a year, she chooses to go on holiday when its her very ill dads birthday. She left that tortoise to rot, they need a lot of care, a proper enclosure, regular baths and cleaning, kept in warmth in winter, she just laughs when the tortoise turns up. As for that cat, its really old and her and carla laughing when it jumped off that balcony which was too high and before you even try it mrs m, we all heard you admit it was very high on the vlog. It's all about her, what money she can rake in from charity shops, bottles of gin, holidays and then off to youtube for a pity party. She's not the only one, they all do it, most are a lot worse, me me me me me lol
Do you really want to know what that video was about? Believe me I'm an expert, seen it many times from other youtubers. It's called viewer "bonding"...lets have a cosy little chat where I put on a purile little girls voice, pretend I have the same worries as you, throw in a pity party and then bam, the real reason for the video, join my patron where you pay to hear my cosy chats all about ME!.
Sanctimonous load of crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you will not waste my time even hate watching this woman.

Reactions: 6
Also , more sharp observations of this spoilt woman mrs c over on carla jenkins thread too . Incase you're New here so you can get a measure of the Real SpoliT 🐮 oVER The tWo threADS.

I'm gobsmacked at 11.09 she looks down as if to look at her notes whilst she is talking about her dad, but she edited it out then at 11.21 minutes she actually does look down at her notes, she's written it all down along with the rest of her notes ie mention this mention economy mention patron etc. OMG cannot believe her. Ohhh the trauma she wails, that her mum faced not her, has anyone ever seen her dad visit, but meanwhile carlas always there, this is utter bs. If it was such a, iill use her favourite word, "trauma" for her putting her dad in a home, why book a holiday on the one paltry day that family usually gather to make someone feel special. Ohh the trauma of guilt!
Not saying she dont care about her dad, not saying he's never in her thoughts, but this online pity party in front of a camera in the same speech she tells people to go to her patron etc....it's an absolute farce.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let's talk perfume 😆😆putting out any old crap to make money I can't even click on her videos to skip through them any more, and who are the sad saps that actually pay on her patreon channel to watch her crap. My last thing when is the fat witch going to lose weight on that wonderful diet plan she was merching !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I first started on you tube I watched Caroline for a while.. didn’t take me long to realise however that she’s a stuck up, bitter, twisted too old for her years terrible state of a woman😬what an ugly inside and out person! Pretends to be friends with Carla I mean no no Caroline you play friends with Carla to make yourself feel on an even higher pedestal! Ps your looking bigger than carla now tbh so nope your not Carla’s thin😂friend anymore🤭

Reactions: 3
So another holiday vlog, 10 days in Greece, sorry I just cannot watch it, her grinning face on the screenshot was enough. She really takes it a step too far.

• Heart
So another holiday vlog, 10 days in Greece, sorry I just cannot watch it, her grinning face on the screenshot was enough. She really takes it a step too far.
For some strange reason which I've not worked out , her holiday vlogs are the only vlogs of hers I can fully tolerate. Maybe it's because her voice sounds softer and doesn't do that high octane shrill she usually does in other vlogs. Also , more importantly , she rarely includes her entitled self in her holiday abroad vlogs apart from Cuba .

Then she comes home and back down to Earth and spoils it all by by moaning in her next vlog about needing Another holiday a few days after last one ended and how cold it is ... ''duck off you entitled twit'' ...getting it out of my system early :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember in one of her Maldives vlogs a few people commented that they couldn't believe their son was sleeping in until noon when he was in The Maldives and she commented something along the lines of him being a teenage boy who wasn't really bothered. I remember thinking how out if touch that was that the Maldives would be so mundane and boring that you'd rather sleep than enjoy every minute!

• Heart
With Holly and phil been in the news for 'queue jumping' , it reminded me of caroline mrs m (hyacth bucket) which I've written about before on here.

She went to Cuba during hurricane season . Along with her family she was bused out of the Danger zone to a different hotel .

Not feeling Grateful to be safe with her family , she was annoyed she'd have to share a hotel room with another family during this Emergency.

She had a idea , she stuck her stomach out to look pregnant and told her son , william to pretend to be feeling poorly so they could jump to front of large queue and bag a room just for themselves . It worked.

She openly admitted doing all of this and as she was retelling the story she was proud of this and was thought it funny .

This is who she is . This sums her up along with other things she's said and done. If any of her subs are reading these words and you don't see anything wrong with what she did then you are just as bad as she is . If everyone behaved this entitled , then what a sorry state of a World we'd all live in .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.