Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth? I'm starting to wonder if skincare is harmful to our brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you have to say ‘no offence intended’ then you absolutely know that you are being offensive. Is CH’s moderation really going to let that excruciating post stand?

Reactions: 17
Where has that come from? It’s really racist?
Completely agree it comes across as racist. Can't they just use its actual name? I remember when a Hungarian lady wrote a post on the group saying it upset her to see people referring to Omorovicza as "Omorowhatsit". This "Plinky Yonk" has the same energy.

Also where has the Freaks sudden obsession with 7 Skins come from, have I missed something? 7 Skins has been around for ages. Did anyone see the post where this girl was asking if she can use her Pixi Glow Tonic to do 7 Skins? 🤣

Reactions: 12
What an ignorant idiot. Jesus. How dumb can you be to completely dismiss & alienate a whole continent with the words plinky yonk. The same continent you’re trying to emulate with the seven skin method. Makes me rage.

Reactions: 10
Yip gives me the same energy as Little Britains Ting Tong, the author knew exactly what they were doing.
Is it cool with Caroline the woke queen or nah?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Need to catch up on this thread but just dropping my weekly freaks nonsense - this post is infuriating in SO MANY WAYS

View attachment 499248
If ever I needed a reminder of how happy I am to be out of that group, this is it. That. Is. Mortifying.

Yip gives me the same energy as Little Britains Ting Tong, the author new exactly what they were doing.
Is it cool with Caroline the woke queen or nah?
That’s exactly what I thought - Ting Tong from Tooting. Just bleeping shameful. Where’s Dominic the pit bull when you need him? (Obvs no offence intended to pit bulls...😳)

Reactions: 5
:ROFLMAO: Ooh @Jools2216 you quoted me before I spotted my typo. Dominic might be out tonight on his second job, who knows.

duck me the freaks are late to the party on Caroline and every other influencer being paid. I remember it kicking off years ago when Salli Hughes was called out for it on Mumsnet. Where have they been living?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.