Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all trying to say ‘ooh careful, you might get called racist, teehee’ rather than ‘that’s racist and entirely uncalled for’
Was going to say this. "Just to warn you..." rather than "Just to educate/enlighten you"

Reactions: 8
Has the post been deleted?
Still there, 1.1k likes and 180 comments although comments are now off.

Same poster. I despair.

D2E042A1-5C06-4DB3-803E-EF29237797DB.png

D9EA0BE0-840E-4DCD-AC2E-6BCB0B074008.png
5C649A65-4506-4DC6-A82C-194F964C6970.png

ETA the selfies she posted with the 7 skins post that they were all creaming themselves over are at least a year old, she posted them with another cringe made up story last year. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Three guesses about the author.
1. Creative writer?
2. Fantasist?
3. Not a woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still there, 1.1k likes and 180 comments although comments are now off.

Same poster. I despair.

View attachment 499682

View attachment 499680View attachment 499681

ETA the selfies she posted with the 7 skins post that they were all creaming themselves over are at least a year old, she posted them with another cringe made up story last year. Pathetic.
Wtf have I just read 🤦‍♀️ That’s the biggest load of bollocks I’ve ever heard. Is it some competition for who can tell the tallest tale? Because I don’t believe that this all happened, if any of it did happen the rest is a complete exaggeration.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Three guesses about the author.
1. Creative writer?
2. Fantasist?
3. Not a woman?
I was going to suggest number 3 there, for sure. Sounds like a man trying to make women fawn over him unknowingly. Creepy.

Reactions: 12
I was going to suggest number 3 there, for sure. Sounds like a man trying to make women fawn over him unknowingly. Creepy.
Yeah. I don’t know any woman who goes on and on about her ‘starfish and flaps’ 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Pervs love womens spaces, they try to blend in but then come out with this tripe. Surprised that ones gone undetected, its kinda obvious.
Caroline really needs to step up here, these people are falling victim to begging threads and god only knows what else. Biiiiiiiiigggg insta live needed on why people on the Internet are not always who they say they are.

Reactions: 13
It reminds me of ones I’ve seen on mumsnet too, can’t remember specifically, but yeah, it stinks!

Reactions: 2
It reminds me a bit of the poster on Tattle who pretended to be a lesbian but was really a man all along. Anything overly sexual or graphic is an alarm bell

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yes, it’s weird on Facebook though, isn’t it, it looks like they’re in the Beauty Pie group too without the starfish and flaps 🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wait, this was a thing??
Yes! It was very recent. It all uncovers in this thread linked. The original poster here, TeaNoSugar, is gradually revealed to be a previous poster, 'lesbian' Mulholland Drive, a very imaginative and graphic poster over several threads. Very odd indeed.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There’s some right odd bods around. Must get a kick out of getting other people to believe their fantasies or something. Drawing them in to converse about it 🤢 In the case of Hirons forum, you’d think when the posts are so obviously off topic, that her team would step in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Opened my Clarins email, there's Caroline, cleansing. I can't escape her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.