Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd people have open profiles to so showcase their kids maybe my job has make me suspicious of everyone but your babies should be for.your eyes only not for the world to view clearly doing it to.make a quick buck

Reactions: 16
I'm really tired of seeing these posts. What's the issue exactly? Why does CH give a tit? I get that Gigi Hadid isn't a dermatologist or aesthetician but it's really not worth getting worked up about.
And that post earlier on about having to watch Gigi’s skincare routine, just ready to bite before she’s even watched it. I guess it’s just jealousy.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her insta in general.. (not the baby one). How old is she? She seems really immature. Pictures of those ridiculous lips and her tits out in a bikini.. you can see where Ava gets her Inspo from.. (I don’t mean that in an insulting way to people wearing bikinis, you can see she’s making a big show of her boobs in the photo, it’s 90% boobs; 10% face.)
The bare chested rocker one mentions her mum having died. So no wonder CH has been so involved with the baby.

Reactions: 3
I'm really tired of seeing these posts. What's the issue exactly? Why does CH give a tit? I get that Gigi Hadid isn't a dermatologist or aesthetician but it's really not worth getting worked up about.
I'm no particular fan of celeb skincare brands but why is Gigi Hadid's worse than ex Spice Girl Victoria Beckham's? Who Hirons toadied around for ages?

Reactions: 18
She should be more concerned about the mess of the tit she's selling than what other people are selling.

She thinks she's got some right to have her say on every single skincare product on the market.

• Angry
  • Heart
Did anyone see this post? It’s not that deep!! Just get your dad a basic cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen, god alive. There was a picture too and his skin looked fine enough, and doesn’t seem the type to faff about with skincare. I doubt he cares that much! Stop forcing your cultish obsession onto your 74 year old dad???

Imagine being a bloke in his 70s being presented with a shite skincare book “authored” by a bad mannered gobby shill and a bunch of TO products 😩😩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Did anyone see this post? It’s not that deep!! Just get your dad a basic cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen, god alive. There was a picture too and his skin looked fine enough, and doesn’t seem the type to faff about with skincare. I doubt he cares that much! Stop forcing your cultish obsession onto your 74 year old dad???

Imagine being a bloke in his 70s being presented with a shite skincare book “authored” by a bad mannered gobby shill and a bunch of TO products 😩😩
Oh duck off the man is 74 for goodness sake!!!! Leave the poor man alone. These freaks are deranged.

Reactions: 25

If I gifted my 67 year old father this, I know exactly what he would tell me. And it’s not pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm no particular fan of celeb skincare brands but why is Gigi Hadid's worse than ex Spice Girl Victoria Beckham's? Who Hirons toadied around for ages?
Same, not arsed for them so I don't see why she feels the need for a passive aggressive comment. Gigi is half her age so it's not a great look for her. Feels like some of these celeb skincare lines are easy targets, I remember her criticising the Kylie Jenner range too.

"he has plenty of time to do a skincare routine" but maybe he... Doesn't want to?! That is so bizarre.

• Haha
Re Gigi Hadid - is CH’s point that people shouldn’t buy a load of expensive skincare based on a figurehead promoting it for money-making purposes vs making sensible choices on a few relevant items? Because, erm....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think the Gigi comment relates to the fact she’s just filmed a Vogue do-my-skincare-and-makeup-with-me boasting of her love of St Ives scrub and toothpaste on spots... I don’t think that will give anyone a good feeling about her skincare routine or what products she can shill, let’s be honest 🤣

• Haha
I find it odd people have open profiles to so showcase their kids maybe my job has make me suspicious of everyone but your babies should be for.your eyes only not for the world to view clearly doing it to.make a quick buck
Me too. At the very least it is respecting their privacy.

I'm in the freaks selling group and it's really annoying me this week how many people are selling Zelens that they obviously bought half price and the Ole Henrikson Phat Facial mask that boots kept selling for £10 before Christmas. It's usually£40 and the going rate in the group is £25. Always loads of TK Maxx stock too, but if you ask someone if they got it on offer the answer is ALWAYS 'I don't know sorry it was a gift'. They all follow Caroline's footsteps of making a quick buck 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

I read this in bed last night and was trying not to piss myself laughing. What the hell is wrong with these people? My Dad is a similar age and there's no way in hell that he would be arsed with oils and flannels and acid toners. And handing him a copy of the book broke me 🤣🤣

Although it is actually sad too- I'm sure he has a lot more stuff to worry about than his skin. And the comment about having plenty of time to devote to skincare. That's pretty nasty. Honestly, these freaks are a few eyeshadows short of a palette

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the Gigi comment relates to the fact she’s just filmed a Vogue do-my-skincare-and-makeup-with-me boasting of her love of St Ives scrub and toothpaste on spots... I don’t think that will give anyone a good feeling about her skincare routine or what products she can shill, let’s be honest 🤣
That's true, I just think it's unnecessary for CH to go on the attack for very little reason. But we know what she's like!

And that post earlier on about having to watch Gigi’s skincare routine, just ready to bite before she’s even watched it. I guess it’s just jealousy.
Yup. Even if her routine is questionable, she's 25 and has access to the best products and derms. She'll be fine!

Reactions: 4
Poor Gigi - Cetaphil, St Ives scrub and toothpaste on zits. All incandescence triggers for the rabid Freaks. She's a young girl and her skin is lovely. She's doing no harm to anyone. As CH herself is fond of saying 'Back.The.F**k.Off'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.