Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy Jesus. They have actually sent an email.
.... I guess shipping is delayed another 48 hours! View attachment 424923 View attachment 424925
Maybe it really was as bad as it all seemed and it’s taken them until now to be able to extract all the email addresses. Terrible set up for online shopping if it has. It makes me even more curious about the numbers of kits and customers.

Maybe she will put a freebie in with the kit to try save some face 🤔
Doubt it. She used most of her freebies on the raffle and probably all of the bookmarks for the last kit cock up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You may or not be aware that we suffered..

*you* suffered? What about the customers who had money taken, multiple amounts in some cases, and no communication or clue what was going on?

Neither Caroline nor her amateur team have a clue. You experienced a system failure, you didn't 'suffer'.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What is it, a week and a half later and still no dispatch?

Very successful...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The email that went out today should’ve gone out this time last week. I cannot believe it has been ten days without any formal communication other than via her fb group and Instagram. What if her customers don’t obsessively follow her like The cult on fb - they’d be wondering where the hell the order is at this rate! It seems as if they’ve not been able to fully resolve the issue and so are now relying on the customers to highlight the discrepancies.

I’m not a cult follower like many in the fb group but I do tend to buy the kits because of the discount and if I lien the products. However this will be my last kit as I don’t have any trust in their ability to effectively manage a launch. The only one that went ok was autumn and that’s because she priced out about 80% of her customers I reckon. Not only have they messed up by not paying for a good server to manage it, they then backed up the utter tit show with dreadful customer service by not formally letting people know about their order for over a week (and being rude I’m the process when people dare highlight the huge insufficiencies in the customer service).

I reckon the kits won’t go out until at least Thursday which is essentially two weeks after placing the order.

Reactions: 12
Just had a look at the group and someone mentioned the email. Lots of comments from
people who don’t have the email yet but have received a reminder that their second Clearpay instalment is due out on Friday.
I’ve only used Klarna and they didn’t start the instalments until the product was dispatched. Wonder if that’s the real reason CH won’t use them 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just been on the freaks page and feel like I am in a parallel universe. Comments such as other companies could learn from the customer service of CH? Are they high?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This whole fiasco and the freaks is the gift that keeps on giving

I do agree, however, that other companies could learn from CH. How not to do things, that is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny that they all think CH's customer service is great seeing as they all had a fit over Sunday Riley UK website taking longer to get going and deliver their goods 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It really is astonishing how Caroline can do no wrong in their eyes. I'd be absolutely livid!

Reactions: 11
In case anyone missed CH’s stories today...the mother of Nova who shall never be mentioned because we should not be following her according to CH has started a blogging IG. 🤪

Remember people we are not allowed to comment on or ask about these people. LMAO
DD467FDA-A086-4868-93C9-462B09FB9332.png
DFCD1D69-6DE1-4E97-B659-65E3DE871790.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Good job keeping the privacy there Cazza. Her DIL probably wants some freebies 🙄

I’m wondering if trustpilot have a CH store page. If so I will be posting a review.

Reactions: 8
Good job keeping the privacy there Cazza. Her DIL probably wants some freebies 🙄

I’m wondering if trustpilot have a CH store page. If so I will be posting a review.
Just checked, no they don’t. Damn. Any other suggestions? 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
"Dear friends and family.... AKA my mother in law with a 500k following..." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her insta in general.. (not the baby one). How old is she? She seems really immature. Pictures of those ridiculous lips and her tits out in a bikini.. you can see where Ava gets her Inspo from.. (I don’t mean that in an insulting way to people wearing bikinis, you can see she’s making a big show of her boobs in the photo, it’s 90% boobs; 10% face.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.