Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes keeping it quiet anyway, I don't know why she didn't just say, some of you may recognise this background, yes I'm in Ruth's house. Imagine addressing it with her, you'd be shot or have a passive aggressive story directed at you. We can't help it if we're observant, doesn't mean we're nosey or rude.

Reactions: 10
She’s also one of the worst offenders for re- posting the stories of others praising her , the ego knows no bounds!.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I found this thread last night when I was googling some zelens product and I’m so glad I did! The freaks group is crazy, I just do not understand what goes through these people’s minds. Have just seen the post where she changes her mind on collagen as someone mentioned above. Is just ironic someone had posted that it’s only people that sell collagen that claim it makes visible difference to your skin and then CH pipes up to keep an eye on the blog as she’s changed her mind. Gahhh it’s so infuriating, plus there’s now a lady offering to help with the site following the disaster of the kits which everyone just seems to be laughing about now with these ridiculous jokes about ‘Phil pummelling the backend’. OK you’ve said the joke now. Move on. It just blows my mind.

Reactions: 15
She’s also one of the worst offenders for re- posting the stories of others praising her , the ego knows no bounds!.
So annoying! What does she even do for work these days? She only reposts arse licking from others or occasionally puts up an #ad. No more blogposts, no more videos. Just ads and her stupid lives. Her job now consists of shilling her kits and barking at people on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So annoying! What does she even do for work these days? She only reposts arse licking from others or occasionally puts up an #ad. No more blogposts, no more videos. Just ads and her stupid lives. Her job now consists of shilling her kits and barking at people on social media.
Barking at people on social media totally sums her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, sorry I feel like I’m covering old ground but none of my friends know anything about the cult of Caroline so I just need to get it out lol. But I just hate the posts where people say they loved a product for years until they found CH and now never touch it. WHY. It doesn’t make any sense. I just cannot believe the things you see on there and how CH reacts creating some vile group of bullies who hang on her every word and are still apologetic about wanting to know what’s happened with the kits they’ve spent 100s of pounds on. And the whole EU buddying up stuff, I mean wtaf that will unfold to be a total disaster, surprised we haven’t seen more posts about it recently tbh unless I’ve missed anything in between the barrage of other crap people post

Reactions: 17
I just hate the posts where people say they loved a product for years until they found CH and now never touch it. WHY. It doesn’t make any sense.
Yes that is particularly barmy - 'I had been using Olay for years (sorry Queen 🤭 😩) and my skin is really good for my age, but since reading all you lovely lots recommendations I have invested in £500 worth of product I can ill afford and have no idea how to use. I love this group!!!!'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I found this thread last night when I was googling some zelens product and I’m so glad I did! The freaks group is crazy, I just do not understand what goes through these people’s minds. Have just seen the post where she changes her mind on collagen as someone mentioned above. Is just ironic someone had posted that it’s only people that sell collagen that claim it makes visible difference to your skin and then CH pipes up to keep an eye on the blog as she’s changed her mind. Gahhh it’s so infuriating, plus there’s now a lady offering to help with the site following the disaster of the kits which everyone just seems to be laughing about now with these ridiculous jokes about ‘Phil pummelling the backend’. OK you’ve said the joke now. Move on. It just blows my mind.
Welcome 👋🏻 I still have a teeny soft spot for Caroline as I’ve followed her for years and still remember how she used to be. Saying that I’m sad that I no longer have much trust in her advice since she’s monetised everything. It’s the group that infuriates me, just reminds me of school bullies Much nicer here and helpful to have somewhere to vent the frustration 😀

Reactions: 15
Welcome 👋🏻 I still have a teeny soft spot for Caroline as I’ve followed her for years and still remember how she used to be. Saying that I’m sad that I no longer have much trust in her advice since she’s monetised everything. It’s the group that infuriates me, just reminds me of school bullies Much nicer here and helpful to have somewhere to vent the frustration 😀
Thank you! Yeah I have only been following her for a couple of years, I do find it’s the group that just are infuriating and the way she interacts with people who are ultimately her customers really bothers me. I know I should just leave the group but I think I’ve got a bit addicted to the drama 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Thank you! Yeah I have only been following her for a couple of years, I do find it’s the group that just are infuriating and the way she interacts with people who are ultimately her customers really bothers me. I know I should just leave the group but I think I’ve got a bit addicted to the drama 🤦‍♀️
Christ I am NEVER EVER leaving the group. I love all the drama when it kicks off. I just mute it and wait for a drama to raise its head and then go back to investigate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly why I skip past her these days. She's so shouty and aggressive, she's definitely gotten worse on that front and it's meant I just don't want to watch her. She's not even relevant to herself these days.
Wondering whether it's time of life healthwise that she's really not coping with or the move to Gleam exacerbating her worst personality traits.

Reactions: 4
Exactly why I skip past her these days. She's so shouty and aggressive, she's definitely gotten worse on that front and it's meant I just don't want to watch her. She's not even relevant to herself these days.
Wondering whether it's time of life healthwise that she's really not coping with or the move to Gleam exacerbating her worst personality traits.
She left Gleam a long time ago.

Reactions: 5
Wonder why she changed, the Gleam team changed a lot of influencers and not for the better.
She knows more about management than them / can do it better and will have more control / will keep more money for herself - probably all three 🤣 Hirons always knows best.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.