Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Gigi - Cetaphil, St Ives scrub and toothpaste on zits. All incandescence triggers for the rabid Freaks. She's a young girl and her skin is lovely. She's doing no harm to anyone. As CH herself is fond of saying 'Back.The.F**k.Off'
Even though it'll have her name on it, she won't be involved in production and it'll probably be a nice little range! I always wondered why Caroline never got past her Pixi double cleanse with bringing out get own range. I'm sure that must have been her plan.

Reactions: 7
I just want my effin kit. You’ve had my £180 for almost 2 weeks. Never experienced anything like it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Even though it'll have her name on it, she won't be involved in production and it'll probably be a nice little range! I always wondered why Caroline never got past her Pixi double cleanse with bringing out get own range. I'm sure that must have been her plan.
I think it’s still her plan to formulate her own stuff. She’s cagey when asked but teases a little from time to time. Clearly gauging the demand.

Reactions: 9
Are none of the freaks thoroughly pissed off that the kits still haven’t reached them?

Is Caroline still being revered as a skincare business genius?

Utter madness.

Reactions: 8
I'm also waiting for my kit. I've also ordered with Zelens and Oskia (presents for friends using the discount codes) and haven't received those orders. The Medik8 order was super speedy and weirdly delivered by Amazon.

I don't mind if stuff takes a while to be sent and delivered but be upfront about it because otherwise I worry my tit has gone missing or been nicked.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Are none of the freaks thoroughly pissed off that the kits still haven’t reached them?

Is Caroline still being revered as a skincare business genius?

Utter madness.
I never post on there so can’t check but I’m almost certain she still has posts on admin approval. Still letting through the comments about being a shining example of excellent customer service 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I've received half my Zelens order today. I ordered two cleansers and two sprays and only received one of each. Have emailed customer service, let's see how they respond!

Would post in the Freaks group but no point if posts need approval.

Reactions: 3
I'm in the freaks selling group and it's really annoying me this week how many people are selling Zelens that they obviously bought half price and the Ole Henrikson Phat Facial mask that boots kept selling for £10 before Christmas. It's usually£40 and the going rate in the group is £25. Always loads of TK Maxx stock too, but if you ask someone if they got it on offer the answer is ALWAYS 'I don't know sorry it was a gift'. They all follow Caroline's footsteps of making a quick buck 🙄
This drives me mad. No one has ever paid full price for that Phat Facial. Ever. It's also full of people charging £30-40 for GWP's and selling individual items from beauty boxes for the same price as the entire box. Totally bonkers!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I never post on there so can’t check but I’m almost certain she still has posts on admin approval. Still letting through the comments about being a shining example of excellent customer service 🙄
She’s still ‘limiting’ all comments on her Instagram posts...🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
'Diana' has given her a terrible review but (presumably accidentally) a 5-star rating, which is bumping her average up considerably as the rest are all 1-star...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Is Caroline getting her family to set up fake Facebook accounts to post these things? It just doesn't make sense!

Reactions: 2
At this point surely even Caroline thinks the freaks praising her customer service have lost their minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.