Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up thread 7 flew by sold. I can't believe people still are blowing smoke up hirons arse like she can't do any wrong she's not the kits for free you idiots the discount codes everything is a money maker

Reactions: 5
The whole reason for this nonsense is that she’s fooled the freaks into thinking she is their mate. I can only imagine I would give that sort of patience to a friend who’d sold me something/was providing a service. Like you’d be quite polite about it at first.

The sad thing is she is not their mate. She literally does not give a tit. I worry for these people!!!

Reactions: 15
Wtf people saying thanks so much for sorting my refund so quickly for my duplicate order.... eh hello amd praising saying they have done an amazing job wtf its hardly been a stellar experience for people, thanks to her "technical difficulilties" so don't understand why they still sucking up to her. Yet its these comments that get left and negative deleted to make it look as if its been a huge success

Reactions: 7
Also I think it's frustrating that we can't discuss an influencers rude and bullying personality without being accused of internalised misogny
I totally agree with this. It’s nothing to do with her gender, it’s bullying and belittling people which is so unpleasant to read from anyone of either sex.

Reactions: 6
I LOVE Sudocrem. I’ve used it all my life, it’s awesome. Idc, Hirons 😌

I love the option of buy now and pay later for buying clothes, as most of them don’t fit me anyway, therefore I only pay for what I actually want to keep instead of giving a company my money for a month for them to return it to me.
I do this too, buy things on Klarna in asos, try them in, send them back, only pay for what I keep. It works really well for me but I always pay it straight away as soon as I get the refund for the stuff I’ve returned. I can understand how some people could be a bit lax with it or ‘forget’ about it and then end up in debt with it.

My family’s is savlon!
Germolene for my mum - cures all 😂

Last edited:
I do this too, buy things on Klarna in asos, try them in, send them back, only pay for what I keep. It works really well for me but I always pay it straight away as soon as I get the refund for the stuff I’ve returned. I can understand how some people could be a bit lax with it or ‘forget’ about it and then end up in debt with it.
They are fine if you use responsibly some people will just max things out & have the attitude they will think about it at a later date so it really needs to be regulated for their own sake. I used clear pay for my kit purchase so that Caroline’s website didn’t have any kind of card information. I logged straight in after my order confirmation & paid the other £150 off.

Reactions: 7
Does she not have a personal Facebook for family and friends that she can unload her personal thoughts on Marilyn Manson to?

Reactions: 14
Her fans treat the kit confirmation like a Willy Wonka Golden Ticket.

These people ,who are desperate to be seen by CH, who think she’s a solid, good egg looking out for them by giving them the kits at a reduced cost and who isn’t interested in profit are showing a sad reflection of how little self esteem they have.

There is something missing in their lives given that they think she’s The Second Coming.

Reactions: 16
Dunno how she even knows what products work cos she uses and tries that many different things so how can she be sure whats shes getting results from? Its deffo like sponsored content or who shes friends with or the brands shes on retainer for. Cant believe how sucked in i was by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is it on the customer to email the business? If you know there are duplicates can’t the system give you a list of people to contact? Better yet, email everyone involved??
06C0EFBE-F802-4309-B255-5276C365D021.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I got a kit on Friday morning (didn’t realise at the time how much of a shitshow it was 😅) and I still haven’t heard a peep. Pretty outrageous that we’re now on day 5 and there’s been nothing. Would have expected a dispatch email by now but who knows when they’ll be sent out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They’re relying on people who potentially have chaotic finances (based on buying things due to being whipped up into a frenzy) to tell them if there’s an issue. Does that mean if they don’t get an email then they’re not going to refund? If they can’t reconcile payments against sales then how can they have accurate accounts?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why is it on the customer to email the business? If you know there are duplicates can’t the system give you a list of people to contact? Better yet, email everyone involved??
View attachment 415748
Also why was this 7 hours ago on her Freaks group? I bought a kit and I’m not in the Freaks group. I only follow her on Insta where she’s posted nothing all day. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 19
They’re relying on people who potentially have chaotic finances (based on buying things due to being whipped up into a frenzy) to tell them if there’s an issue. Does that mean if they don’t get an email then they’re not going to refund? If they can’t reconcile payments against sales then how can they have accurate accounts?
Exactly and not everyone uses IG.

Also: "we don't need a reminder email". So passive aggressive

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.