Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very sad actually. I work in investments, so typically my clients are far from being in debt but I'd find it very interesting to work in the debt side for a while. I'm actually a bit astonished that she thinks she's done anyone a favour by choosing Clearpay over Klarna. Big woop. Silly cow.
I worked as a litigation solicitor dealing with debt recovery and it was soul destroying. There were some people who were deliberately racking up debts and playing the system but the majority were stuck in a debt spiral they couldn’t get out of. Partly a lack of financial literacy and more often than not, one silly consumer debt or emergency situation that led to years of borrowing because they couldn’t afford it in the first place. Once they realised how hopeless it was they tended to make it worse by borrowing with abandon. I was always acting for the lenders (I couldn’t have afforded my own fees, so no chance someone in debt could). I had to hound people and threaten them while silently praying they’d go to someone like step change and get some proper advice.

The worst was a man paying a Debt of around £300k for legal fees (he lost a case) and was paying £50 a month towards it. He couldn’t grasp that the interest was over £50 a day. Eventually his house was repossessed but he kept diligently paying the £50 right up until the end. I really wished he had known that we couldn’t do anything if he stopped paying between the order and eventually selling his house. He could have walked away with an extra grand in his pocket.

It’s like the Beauty Pie Black Friday drama all over again #ifyouknowyouknow 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oooh I don’t know.. tell me more!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I worked as a litigation solicitor dealing with debt recovery and it was soul destroying. There were some people who were deliberately racking up debts and playing the system but the majority were stuck in a debt spiral they couldn’t get out of. Partly a lack of financial literacy and more often than not, one silly consumer debt or emergency situation that led to years of borrowing because they couldn’t afford it in the first place. Once they realised how hopeless it was they tended to make it worse by borrowing with abandon. I was always acting for the lenders (I couldn’t have afforded my own fees, so no chance someone in debt could). I had to hound people and threaten them while silently praying they’d go to someone like step change and get some proper advice.

The worst was a man paying a Debt of around £300k for legal fees (he lost a case) and was paying £50 a month towards it. He couldn’t grasp that the interest was over £50 a day. Eventually his house was repossessed but he kept diligently paying the £50 right up until the end. I really wished he had known that we couldn’t do anything if he stopped paying between the order and eventually selling his house. He could have walked away with an extra grand in his pocket.

Oooh I don’t know.. tell me more!
Thats awful, how very sad.

Reactions: 5
It'll most likely end up going to waste after Caroline recommends something else, which she will no doubt stockpile.
It does my nut in when people in the freaks group say "Caroline doesn't approve". Who cares if I wash my face in the shower or slather vaseline on at night. There is no one right or wrong approach to skincare.
My other hated freaks phrases include "will my face fall off" and "queen Caroline".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It does my nut in when people in the freaks group say "Caroline doesn't approve". Who cares if I wash my face in the shower or slather vaseline on at night. There is no one right or wrong approach to skincare.
My other hated freaks phrases include "will my face fall off" and "queen Caroline".
Yeah as if your face is going to fall off for using a product that's gone through hours and hours of testing to be approved to be made for sale to the general public. Just because it contains mineral oil. Morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it falls off just shove some sudocream on it and u be sorted (disclaimer, queen caroline most certainly WILL NOT approve)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it falls off just shove some sudocream on it and u be sorted (disclaimer, queen caroline most certainly WILL NOT approve)
🤣 I’m irish and this is my family’s response to any injury. 7up used to cure all illnesses too...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s the tea on the beauty pie drama?
i can’t remember the actual drama but the people on that group are just as bad as the freaks. Actual cult like. And thats a fullly fledged business.
There is an offshoot group call Beauty Pie Addicts where people that like BP producta can talk freely about products positive wor negative without being reprimanded by the BP cult. The freaks need something like that too!

Reactions: 4
i can’t remember the actual drama but the people on that group are just as bad as the freaks. Actual cult like. And thats a fullly fledged business.
There is an offshoot group call Beauty Pie Addicts where people that like BP producta can talk freely about products positive wor negative without being reprimanded by the BP cult. The freaks need something like that too!
Might look for this group as I use BP products. Would be interesting to see if others rate the same products I do.

Reactions: 4
Might look for this group as I use BP products. Would be interesting to see if others rate the same products I do.
I’ve just applied to join! Love BP. Looking forward to something less freaky than the freaks

Reactions: 1
What’s the tea on the beauty pie drama?
Basically on Black Friday the site could not cope people were trying to order the Holy Grail gingerbread candle along with loads of other stuff and then orders took weeks to arrive. Crap communication from Beauty Pie about it and lots of people had orders cancelled as stock was not available. PLUS the holy grail candle turned out to be a bit rubbish for lots of candles aficionados so there was backlash. However a bit like CH fb page people were slated for daring to criticise. The BP fb page is also a bit of a cult.

I’ve just applied to join! Love BP. Looking forward to something less freaky than the freaks
Brace yourself - no criticism allowed there either

Reactions: 5
Basically on Black Friday the site could not cope people were trying to order the Holy Grail gingerbread candle along with loads of other stuff and then orders took weeks to arrive. Crap communication from Beauty Pie about it and lots of people had orders cancelled as stock was not available. PLUS the holy grail candle turned out to be a bit rubbish for lots of candles aficionados so there was backlash. However a bit like CH fb page people were slated for daring to criticise. The BP fb page is also a bit of a cult.

Brace yourself - no criticism allowed there either
Really? Are they as rabid as the CH weirdos?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am stunned that a company is considered to be admirable and professional when you have to keep everything crossed in the hopes that an order you’ve placed, and had confirmed, will actually be honoured 🤣 What world do these numpties live in?!
Quite. How bad does it have to be before criticism is allowed? Receiving what you think you have paid for really really is a very low bar to set.
These idiots act like Hirons is doing them a favour, and it is an added bonus if they actually get what they purchased. Does Hirons put 'special stuff' in the stuff she sells them? Would explain a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.