Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it on the customer to email the business? If you know there are duplicates can’t the system give you a list of people to contact? Better yet, email everyone involved??
View attachment 415748
I think she had a point with this request. There are quite a few freaks who have intentionally bought more than one kit and kept asking if their orders would be mistaken for duplicates.

Reactions: 2
What will happen when uk freaks who promised to let an eu person use their address don't get a kit but the eu freaks kit arrives at their house 🤔🤔😂 I think there will be some packages lost in transit it and CH encouraged them to do this.... what a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's crazy. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has experienced products just not working all of a sudden. That's why I never stockpile
This is a very good point. It happened to me with NIOD CAIS. I was so sure it was my HG that I'd ordered 3 at once because it was hard to get hold of and i found a good deal. Costly lesson.

Reactions: 4
What will happen when uk freaks who promised to let an eu person use their address don't get a kit but the eu freaks kit arrives at their house 🤔🤔😂 I think there will be some packages lost in transit it and CH encouraged them to do this.... what a mess
Omg forgot about this pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is going to be the cherry on top of this shitshow sundae, the freaks will be freaking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it bad I slightly can’t wait for this? I blame lockdown boredom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can’t stand her. I actually live on the Isle of Wight and back when she was writing about the Liz Earle stuff she said that if you live here you ‘either work for Liz Earle or you’re a chambermaid’ and regularly referred to it as Alcatraz. I’m not sure what any of those comments have to do with skincare but apparently they were necessary. She’s just a witch 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I just can’t stand her. I actually live on the Isle of Wight and back when she was writing about the Liz Earle stuff she said that if you live here you ‘either work for Liz Earle or you’re a chambermaid’ and regularly referred to it as Alcatraz. I’m not sure what any of those comments have to do with skincare but apparently they were necessary. She’s just a witch 🤷🏼‍♀️
That sums her up. The ego is insane. The idea that everyone needs her hot take on every issue, no matter how tangentially connected to her, blows my mind. She’s the school mean girl with her posse of friends who don’t stand up to her because she’ll claw their eyes out if they dare to have a contrary opinion. The fact she has enormous chips on her shoulder about seemingly everything results in making nasty comments about IoW like that. She thinks she’s funny when in reality she’s a bloated bully with tit hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she had a point with this request. There are quite a few freaks who have intentionally bought more than one kit and kept asking if their orders would be mistaken for duplicates.
Wouldn’t any basic system be able to identify duplicates vs separate orders via time stamps?

Reactions: 9
Why is it on the customer to email the business? If you know there are duplicates can’t the system give you a list of people to contact? Better yet, email everyone involved??
View attachment 415748
Is it not a massive assumption that everyone who has placed an order is a member of the freaks group? Some people may have signed up via her website years ago when her first kits with Cult Beauty came out and therefore purchased via the link in a marketing email from her? Without necessarily being on social media etc. I still get those emails with a link to purchase but I just ignore / delete them.

There may be customers sitting out there oblivious to all this, who in days / weeks to come may be in for a disappointment.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Exactly and would there not have been an option to select the number of kits you want to buy?
Time stamps is a good point. Number of kits not so easy. I think orders were restricted to 1 kit per transaction but people could make several transactions. At least that was the impression I got from theposts on the group.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.