Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with a brain that doesn't have a straw stuck up her arse would realise that it has ruined her reputation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The system failure on it's own is one thing but it's been Caroline's mishandling of this all along that has tipped this over the edge- not putting a stop to orders as soon as the system error was apparent, not giving updates to customers except through Instagram stories and a private facebook page, I could go on and on

Reactions: 15
View attachment 430273
Just take some bloody ownership! “The agency” ... you employed.
She's talking shite. I work at an ecommerce agency and we would never launch a WordPress site for a big retail operation like this. She would have been told that. She's gone for the cheapest option. You can do it, yes, but it's not suitable for what she needed.

If she did things properly, she'd have had agencies pitch their recommended approach and chosen based on that. A contract would be drawn up. I've seen this so many times, businesses getting in over their head with no one qualified to manage the project and blaming the agency when it goes wrong. She needs to take some responsibility here.
Exactly. She signed off on the whole thing before it went live, and it will have been built and tested according to her exact specifications. All responsibility rests with her.

Reactions: 9
This whole slagging off other brands is so annoying, and people loving that the trust they have in her could ruin an entire brand. She’s not the only person with a valid bloody opinion. It’s all so arrogant from the freaks as well, almost like they think they are the only customers that matter in the industry

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
This whole slagging off other brands is so annoying, and people loving that the trust they have in her could ruin an entire brand. She’s not the only person with a valid bloody opinion. It’s all so arrogant from the freaks as well, almost like they think they are the only customers that matter in the industry
“Don’t disagree with the leader.” “No dissenting opinions allowed”. How do they not realise that this is akin to a dictatorship 😂

• Haha
It's also funny how Caroline complained about her reputation being ruined by a disastrous launch but she has no problem trying to ruin the reputation of other brands.

The freaks are also overestimating Caroline's influence outside of their echo chamber. She has a large following for sure but most people are going to be critical thinkers and will not stop using a brand because Caroline would push them off a cliff. We're not all sheep. In fact, I always remember on the blog Caroline saying something like "if something works for you, crack on"

Reactions: 20
As someone who works for an agency (not the one who did Caroline’s site mind!) it’s a bit baffling to me how much of the blame she is placing with them. As others have said, the buck stops with her.

You absolutely get what you pay for. I don’t know how they did it, but I would imagine it was one of the cheaper options presented to her. I think the store should be removed from the blog and handled separately.

She also would have received it for testing, to run dummy transactions through etc.

I’m not saying agencies are perfect, and that she has no right to be disappointed- of course she does and she should look into what happened! But I doubt it’s as clean cut as she’s making out.

And if it is, then what on earth possessed her to choose this agency?! Their reviews must be shocking?!

Reactions: 10
I would love to hear from the agency too. They must be regretting the day that the oaf Caroline ever darkened their door.

Reactions: 11
It's also funny how Caroline complained about her reputation being ruined by a disastrous launch but she has no problem trying to ruin the reputation of other brands.

The freaks are also overestimating Caroline's influence outside of their echo chamber. She has a large following for sure but most people are going to be critical thinkers and will not stop using a brand because Caroline would push them off a cliff. We're not all sheep. In fact, I always remember on the blog Caroline saying something like "if something works for you, crack on"
in fairness to the woman, on the live last night she did say that exact thing ‘if it works for you, crack on’ so her cult members are the ones who take everything & canonise everything. So if Caroline doesn’t like liz Earle you will be shunned if you use it but the cult leader doesn’t exactly say that.

not defending her at all because it’s been 2 weeks & no dispatch for me. twit.

Reactions: 8
I would love to hear from the agency too. They must be regretting the day that the oaf Caroline ever darkened their door.
Absolutely this. There's always two sides to every story, and having worked on both sides myself, I would be so curious to hear from the agency.

Totally agree about her freaks. I'd love to know what Caroline really thinks of them. Flattered? Or embarrassed for them?

What I was referring to about Caroline trying to ruin brands reputations is the times she has gone after brands in her usual subtle as a brick way

Reactions: 4
From the way she’s carrying on (I find the QAs manic and aggressive - aggression being mistaken for confidence), you wouldn’t have an inkling it’d even occurred to her that this could be reputation ruin-ing would you?

Reactions: 5
Totally agree about her freaks. I'd love to know what Caroline really thinks of them. Flattered? Or embarrassed for them?

What I was referring to about Caroline trying to ruin brands reputations is the times she has gone after brands in her usual subtle as a brick way
I can’t decide if her massive ego will be loving every second, thinking they are total idiots who ‘I can command to line my pockets’ or straight up embarrassed that they are a mob of grown ass women with nothing better to do than revolve their life around her.
Her going after brands just makes me cringe & shows her pathetic insecure jealous nature because you’re not formulating & releasing products you’re shilling them to people with Stockholm syndrome.

Reactions: 6
in fairness to the woman, on the live last night she did say that exact thing ‘if it works for you, crack on’ so her cult members are the ones who take everything & canonise everything. So if Caroline doesn’t like liz Earle you will be shunned if you use it but the cult leader doesn’t exactly say that.

not defending her at all because it’s been 2 weeks & no dispatch for me. twit.
I've had an email and my kit has been dispatched. If you live in the UK I would imagine yours will be sent today or tomorrow.

I think some of the criticsm re the failure of the estate is a bit much. I'm not an IT expert but we don't know what they were paid to do and whether the agency were given the correct specification or whether CH was cheap with the service she wanted or if the agency had actually made a balls up. She did take responsibility initially and she clearly feels that the agency messed up. To be fair I'm no IT expert and would rely on what so called experts told me although I would hope CH has more IT knowledge than I do.

My firms servers went down on Monday all afternoon and none of us could do any work, it happens.

The freaks would do well to remember that a lot of her recommendations are paid for by the brand as well. I'm not in the group but there seems to be a real lack of critical thinking and willingness to research things, and people abandoning products that worked for them because CH said so. I see a lot of people just looking for someone to recommend a routine or brand because they don't want to do it themselves.

Reactions: 8
I also remember there being a lot of posts like "I did the bare minimum with skin and used xyz and then purchased (all the millions of products Caroline recommended) and now my skin is worse than it was before"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The freaks would do well to remember that a lot of her recommendations are paid for by the brand as well. I'm not in the group but there seems to be a real lack of critical thinking and willingness to research things, and people abandoning products that worked for them because CH said so. I see a lot of people just looking for someone to recommend a routine or brand because they don't want to do it themselves.
exactly. She hawked Strivectin & even put it in a kit. That perfectly sums up her will do anything for money attitude

I've had an email and my kit has been dispatched. If you live in the UK I would imagine yours will be sent today or tomorrow.

I think some of the criticsm re the failure of the estate is a bit much. I'm not an IT expert but we don't know what they were paid to do and whether the agency were given the correct specification or whether CH was cheap with the service she wanted or if the agency had actually made a balls up. She did take responsibility initially and she clearly feels that the agency messed up. To be fair I'm no IT expert and would rely on what so called experts told me although I would hope CH has more IT knowledge than I do.

My firms servers went down on Monday all afternoon and none of us could do any work, it happens.
OT but the secret joy I have had the two times that has happened to us that no clients can email me is bliss!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.