Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I love that IT firm. Legends. I can just imagine Billy big balls Hirons throwing her weight around barking orders not listening to their advice at all - 'but but you do know it will all crash if we do what you want?' 'Bollocks losers. Get in the sea'.
At this point Hirons could say to the freaks 'soz guys - I've given all your paid for kits to my friends and other influencers because they need them more' - and they will STILL say 'oh thank you Caroline - you are so kind and generous 👑:love:'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Urghhh the latest fishing for complements...”my kids have aged me I’m 26” 🤮 oh do f*** off 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She used to buy/show loads of Drunk Elephant products and didn't she work for Liz Earle at one point.
See all her Gleam mates still use/promote the products they get for free. Sure I have seen DE and Aesop recently. How fickle is this life style all about the coin £££££££

Reactions: 5
Dermalogica- was dismissive of their products and then started featuring sponsored posts on the blog

Indeed Labs- called Hydraluron Hironsluron and had it in the blog "hall of fame". Has now fallen out with the brand and scrubbed all references of them from the blog

Sunday Riley- loved them one minute, then wouldn't give them the oxygen (her words) and wouldn't explain why. All appears to be well again

She is an overpaid sales woman, no more.

Reactions: 21
I always laugh at her Aesop hate. I don’t like their face products but the hand soaps are pretty ubiquitous in Australia - at restaurants and cafes and in peoples houses. Not to mention all the brilliantly designed stores (all unique) across the world. They’ve done such a good job with their branding and image. They don’t need Caroline to advertise. People (including me) will continue to pay too much money for hand soap 😆

see also: Drunk Elephant doing a-okay, Sarah Chapman enjoying the boost having Meghan Markle as a customer gives, Liz Earle’s loyal c&p customer base, Olay isn’t calling her up, Nor is No 7...

Reactions: 14
I always laugh at her Aesop hate. I don’t like their face products but the hand soaps are pretty ubiquitous in Australia - at restaurants and cafes and in peoples houses. Not to mention all the brilliantly designed stores (all unique) across the world. They’ve done such a good job with their branding and image. They don’t need Caroline to advertise. People (including me) will continue to pay too much money for hand soap 😆

see also: Drunk Elephant doing a-okay, Sarah Chapman enjoying the boost having Meghan Markle as a customer gives, Liz Earle’s loyal c&p customer base, Olay isn’t calling her up, Nor is No 7...
Shes becoming so problematic why would any brand want to work with her she's dumb to think brands don't all talk to each other. She's so self entitled and feels the beauty world owe her something. She carries on like this she will be barred from brands PR its difficult to get some but very easy to be booted off

Reactions: 6
These people are idiots. Look at the “from” address.
05D86D17-964D-45D5-9162-6CBAC5DBE69E.png

Also, a young girl with lovely skin has just asked for recommendations for “skincare products” despite saying herself she has great skin. I commented asking what she was trying to achieve and it’s been deleted with no notification. Haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s a sales woman with a big gob and humungous ego.

What’s that saying, be careful who you piss off on the way up because you’ll meet them on the way back down.
Caroline must have made some enemies due to her terrible unprofessional attitude towards brands, she’ll be bitten in the arse due to that ego of hers.

Reactions: 8
I said it before on the thread but I'm sure some of the brands she has been awful to are revelling in this fiasco

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I'm in the UK and if a restaurant/cafe/hotel/someone's house has Aesop or L'Occitane hand soap, it's an immediate yes from me 😝

Reactions: 20
I seriously cannot believe the day kits are being dispatched there are still people who have no idea if they will be getting them or not? They must be heavily censoring the group posts as if that was me I would be going crazy yet all we are seeing is a few people excitedly crossing their fingers over whether they will be getting a parcel. The woman has had £180 off you for god sake cause some fuss!

Reactions: 13
If anyone even vaguely tries to criticise Caroline, like one of the derms disagreeing with some of her advice etc she goes absolutely 100% nutso at them, foaming at the mouth, swearing, shouting. Yet she can tell brands to get in the bin, chuck them off a cliff, she's horrible about any celebrity line and they are supposed to just keep their mouths shut and silently thank Queen Caroline for her sage analysis. She makes no sense at all.

it's embarrassing to see her so publicly blame the agency she used. Any other head of a company would keep it professional, issue a public apology, get an email out asap then go totally ape tit at whoever's fault it was behind closed doors.

Reactions: 9
I think blaming them is so disingenuous- the agency in question won't have right of reply to defend themselves, she is the paying client so they can't say anything back. Their hands are tied while Caroline slates them

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She still hasn't claimed her trustpilot page even though she's got ten 1-star reviews - I would have thought she'd be all over that, either replying to try to appease them or trying to get them taken down!

She doesn't give a duck because she knows the freaks will throw money at her regardless.

Reactions: 5
She still hasn't claimed her trustpilot page even though she's got ten 1-star reviews - I would have thought she'd be all over that, either replying to try to appease them or trying to get them taken down!

How can she have a rating of 2/5 if all reviews are 1/5?:unsure:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.