Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still hasn't claimed her trustpilot page even though she's got ten 1-star reviews - I would have thought she'd be all over that, either replying to try to appease them or trying to get them taken down!

‘Trustpilot can kiss my arse’ - I can just hear her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How can she have a rating of 2/5 if all reviews are 1/5?:unsure:
The overall score isn't just a mean average of the ratings, it takes into account other things and automatically includes the value of seven 3.5-star reviews for new businesses:

Reactions: 4
She talks some absolute shite, apparently the kits are shipping alphabetical - by surname. well mine starts with an A & not had any shipping notifications. :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The constant gulping of the tea on her IG stories is absolutely horrific :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She used to buy/show loads of Drunk Elephant products and didn't she work for Liz Earle at one point.
See all her Gleam mates still use/promote the products they get for free. Sure I have seen DE and Aesop recently. How fickle is this life style all about the coin £££££££
She has had beef with DE - can’t quite remember why? Then that Hyram bloke got on the same train and she was loving life having additional support !

Reactions: 4
Abject hostility about the world in general. That's the most polite but also brilliant put down I've ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The drunk elephant situation was superb, not only Caroline's reaction but the freaks pouring products down the sink. Epic tit storm.
Aesop is for display only in my home :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She talks some absolute shite, apparently the kits are shipping alphabetical - by surname. well mine starts with an A & not had any shipping notifications. :cautious:
FFS I'm a D and nothing either. I'm a pretty patient and understanding consumer, I like to think anyway, but the money has been gone from my account two weeks ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 6
FFS I'm a D and nothing either. I'm a pretty patient and understanding consumer, I like to think anyway, but the money has been gone from my account two weeks ☹
If you live abroad they tend to send the UK ones out first. I've had a notification mine is arriving tomorrow. My surname starts with an 'S'.

I doubt it's alphabetical order probably done on order number.

Reactions: 3
I always laugh at her Aesop hate. I don’t like their face products but the hand soaps are pretty ubiquitous in Australia - at restaurants and cafes and in peoples houses. Not to mention all the brilliantly designed stores (all unique) across the world. They’ve done such a good job with their branding and image. They don’t need Caroline to advertise. People (including me) will continue to pay too much money for hand soap 😆

see also: Drunk Elephant doing a-okay, Sarah Chapman enjoying the boost having Meghan Markle as a customer gives, Liz Earle’s loyal c&p customer base, Olay isn’t calling her up, Nor is No 7...
I love the Aesop body scrub in the green tube, and the hand wash with the little bits in it!
Aesop are absolutely top notch products and recognised world wide as such. It’s solely because they won’t pay Hirons to talk about them that she snubs them.

Reactions: 9
Of course it’ll be to do with Caroline and not because they’re overpriced and nobody (except that mad woman with the thousands worth) was buying it because it’s always in TKMaxx. Ffs.

BA645398-1F34-4298-8552-C2D766E775BF.jpeg
507B45A7-5EC0-4E72-9B00-F9DFCBC07376.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That post about the DPD scam email - someone else says that they’ve received one too. Do we think that’s to do with the “agency” she employed? One of the commenters thinks this. Wouldn’t be surprised. Also won’t be surprised if people get scammed and still praise their Queen. “It’s ok hun cos it’s not your fault and you do us a service, please don’t stop the kits”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.