Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems to have got worse since lockdown i think people who are vulnerable are finding social media support but equally they're being fleeced and seeing people as friends oh look CH liked my comment or she replied to my comment. They don't want to say any negative as the community for some is all they have. CH is responsible for allowing the behaviour its seriously unhealthy to idolise someone that much you don't know them only a small snippet of their lives are shared.

Someone got me the book I've passed it on literally nothing ground breaking at all and too many quotes and so much in their is on the blog or available more in depth for free
Yeah it’s definitely got worse since the first lockdown. I’m fed up with all the beggy posts which may as well say “guys I’m so sad please offer to send me free skincare”. Also cringing at people’s reactions when Caroline likes or comments on their post. I saw somebody say it was the best day of their life!! It’s embarrassing, it’s feeding Caroline’s already overinflated ego and you look like a tit, stop it!!! 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Stop press - Company selling something answers email
......So they’re approving ‘appreciation’ posts but people can’t post anything neutral/slightly negative about their experience buying a kit? With comments being deleted or turned off left right and centre?

There will be absolutely no trace of this shitshow kitshow soon 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Stop press - Company selling something answers email.
That is literally the bare minimum that they should be doing. Why are they getting so much praise for doing something you’d expect any other company to do as standard?! Ahh yes, because they’re only approving positive posts from Caroline’s arse lickers.

Reactions: 11
They should be refunding everyone's postage cost at this point too. I'd be fuming if I didn't experience any issues in buying my kit, had to pay postage and was still waiting on it even being dispatched with no sign they will be dispatched even this week.

She won't do that, she's too greedy. But if she miraculously does, she's read this comment and I want full credit and a cut 😆 . Hi Cazza.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They should be refunding everyone's postage cost at this point too. I'd be fuming if I didn't experience any issues in buying my kit, had to pay postage and was still waiting on it even being dispatched with no sign they will be dispatched even this week.

She won't do that, she's too greedy. But if she miraculously does, she's read this comment and I want full credit and a cut 😆 . Hi Cazza.
Postage was free.

Reactions: 2
Really? That's a first for her. The postage on the bookmarks was more than the actual bookmark.

Premeditated this kitshow by offering free postage
No doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong but I believe all the kits have included postage in the price

Reactions: 1
Postage is free in UK but have to pay if delivered outside of UK. I believe that was the same for previous kits as well. Don't know about the bookmarks

Reactions: 1
Postage is free in UK but have to pay if delivered outside of UK. I believe that was the same for previous kits as well. Don't know about the bookmarks
The bookmarks were sent via Royal mail for GB, but NI and everywhere else was sent by courier which ended up being as much or possibly more than the cost of the bookmarks

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I had part of an order I made in Dec delayed from a company in the States and the customer service has been so amazing it makes watching this all play out all the more amusing. (Except people who have had money taken out, that is just anger inducing). But golly, the low standards for customer services the freaks seem to have. Expect better! You paid money for a product you don’t even know if you’ll get!

Reactions: 4
Maybe the people praising her are hoping they’ll get priority access to the next kits for being so positive. No chance it will happen but they probably hope they’ll be put on the good girl list while the rest of us are blacklisted.

Reactions: 9
The ineptitude of her site is now apparent for all to see. They can’t deal with the traffic & the ‘register for an account so you can track your order etc’ was well & truly pointless, because the site isn’t built for retail it isn’t set up to be able to lock the shop whilst people can still have access to their order history/tracking. So they will be receiving nonstop emails to track/ enquire because they’ve not updated anyone on the shipping delays. Why hasn’t the daily Mail picked up on this fiasco.

Reactions: 12
Truly wish one of the disgruntled purchasers would contact Watchdog. Can you imagine wee Matt dropping in on her asking her to explain her dodgy money grabby sales policy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also saw this on the account PMSL laughing - legal action taken if kits sold on..... good luck with that. One cursory glance at EBay shows that threat isn’t working.. sorry for rubbish photo
Lol...I’d be willing to bet that she doesn’t actually have any real legal cause of action against anyone selling on the kits or at least not one with any actual merit. Also pretty sure eBay aren’t in the business of handing out the personal details of the sellers...what a crank!

Reactions: 12
Also saw this on the account PMSL laughing - legal action taken if kits sold on..... good luck with that. One cursory glance at EBay shows that threat isn’t working.. sorry for rubbish photo
If people have given her their money they can do what they like

Reactions: 10
Also as she has a strict one kit only purchase policy it is hardly like people buying tickets for a rolling stones reunion concert (that CH would have already been to before it happens) and then selling those on for a profit! It is laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.