Caroline Hirons #6 It must be wonderful to know everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be babysitting for extra cash?!

Whatever has happened, some rules are being broken. As per with Ava throughout this entire pandemic tbf

Reactions: 6
Could be babysitting for extra cash?!

Whatever has happened, some rules are being broken. As per with Ava throughout this entire pandemic tbf
But didn’t Ruth say in her IGTV that they’d moved before she signed off for Christmas over a month ago? Then why would Ava be babysitting in the old house? Definitely very weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes Ruth has definitely confirmed her move.

Looks like Ava has had the Russian technique lip fillers. Am I wrong? I know all the young ones do it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
To be fair, Sue's comments were out of order and they were deleted before the commenting was turned off.

She said to something about mental health means your unstable so you shouldn't be on the Internet and that she doesn't have time for poor excuses of mental ill health or words to that effect. She then said something about mental health being an excuse to get out of reality in response to someone saying that their mental health was affected by their long term skin condition

Reactions: 4
Yes Ruth has definitely confirmed her move.

Looks like Ava has had the Russian technique lip fillers. Am I wrong? I know all the young ones do it now.
Yes she’s moved but not sold the house yet. It’s not on the market either. I can only conclude they are old pictures because there is furniture in there (the dolls house is angelicas ). I doubt Caroline would move out of London.

They look awful. I think she has a filter on.

Reactions: 1
Yes she’s moved but not sold the house yet. It’s not on the market either. I can only conclude they are old pictures because there is furniture in there (the dolls house is angelicas ). I doubt Caroline would move out of London.

They look awful. I think she has a filter on.
But some disassembled furniture on the side, too. I’m hooked!

So whispers of the winter kits have started... yet one of the autumn kits still hasn’t sold out...
31D6DCD7-7943-48A6-99ED-7047AB58B8E0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this Ava stuff is a red herring.... let’s face it would any if you let Ava house sit???? #hellno

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this Ava stuff is a red herring.... let’s face it would any if you let Ava house sit???? #hellno
It’s all very odd .

Surely even Caroline wouldn’t let her adult daughter bugger off to Somerset during lockdown. Ava was dancing in front of the Dolls House but when ?

Questions, questions.

Reactions: 3
It’s all very odd .

Surely even Caroline wouldn’t let her adult daughter bugger off to Somerset during lockdown. Ava was dancing in front of the Dolls House but when ?

Questions, questions.
I have been thinking about this.... I think it is all a game. These influencers make you think you are in their lives and sharing everything with them when in fact that actually share very little unless it makes them money. That is of course their prerogative...I certainly would not want my life plastered around the internet even to make money but I think the schtick that 'we are all like you' is absolute bollocks it is all smoke and mirrors mixed in with a lot of untruths.

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s just an old video that she’s posted?

Notice that none of us said “oh it must be old, Ava would never break covid rules!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any more chat about the winter kits?
I think the Ava thing is old, Ruth possibly let her babysit 😱 or she was just on a wee visit with her mother, disappeared and decided to twerk in the child's room. I've seen her insta she can't help herself, twerks in the street, in the sea, in the gym, you name it, she's got her phone out and she is a twerking. I think its a bit of a phenomenon in anyone under the age of 21.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The doc’s at it again, although I don’t think this time it’s as obviously targeting Hirons - although lest we forget she did invent ‘double cleansing’ so she may well take this as another personal attack 😂
I disagree with the Doc. If you are wearing make up and/or SPF I think double cleaning makes a difference. Also you don't need to use two cleansers to double cleanse, you can use the same one twice.

Reactions: 17
I disagree with the Doc. If you are wearing make up and/or SPF I think double cleaning makes a difference. Also you don't need to use two cleansers to double cleanse, you can use the same one twice.
Completely agree. Whilst I agree with the doc on a few things this is just unnecessary. I’m pretty sure double cleansing came from Japan /Korea so it’s not surprising that she is trying to claim she invented it because Japanese & Korean skincare don’t exist unless they are paying her!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I disagree with her too - I’m same as you take my makeup/spf off with a first pass then cleanse again. I just found it interesting that she’s back with her opinions trying to get herself noticed again 🙄

Completely agree. Whilst I agree with the doc on a few things this is just unnecessary. I’m pretty sure double cleansing came from Japan /Korea so it’s not surprising that she is trying to claim she invented it because Japanese & Korean skincare don’t exist unless they are paying her!
She reckons she coined the phrase ‘double cleanse’ and went off it ages ago when some brand used it and didn’t mention her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm confused, is double cleansing good or bad?
I’ve double cleansed for years , way before Caroline preached about it.

Dermalogica sold Pre Cleanse back in the day and I’ve followed their mantra that it’s worth it to clean your face twice but I wear make up every day and SPF ( unless I’m ill) so it’s a given.

If you wear just a little make up every day and have skin that doesn’t cause ongoing problems I’d say one thorough clean every night is enough.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.