Caroline Hirons #6 It must be wonderful to know everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got to page 6 of most liked and this looked the most thread title-like. Congrats @Shineyshine!

Last thread Caroline was all-knowing and being the saviour of everything and her freaks were being worrying. Please recap somebody if you can!

Reactions: 7
Seriously though how will she justify shipping winter kits when she’s had a go at boots? I know e-commerce can still run etc but it’s not really setting a good example
I never disliked her but she’s really getting on my nerves especially the more I see young girls like 18-24 buy into her crap

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got to page 6 of most liked and this looked the most thread title-like. Congrats @Shineyshine!

Last thread Caroline was all-knowing and being the saviour of everything and her freaks were being worrying. Please recap somebody if you can!
That looked like a normal post and not a thread title suggestion though!

We've been robbed of our joint where are your no people, Caroline suggestion! 😭

Nobody needs any winter kits either “mate”

She is insufferable.
Her arrogance is infuriating. If she was doing this in a more polite reserved but still forcible way I could get on board. What she’s doing is right but the way she’s doing it and the arrogance is just unbearable. She needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 20
I’ve said it before. She’s a bleeping hypocrite! She’ll come out flogging her own beauty kits - but that’s ok, nobody is at risk in the sale or distribution of them. Sod the people who are employed in the delivery network (whichever method she uses) being forced to work in cramped, tiring conditions. It’s not as easy, or personally beneficial to have a go at their employers.

Reactions: 22
That looked like a normal post and not a thread title suggestion though!

We've been robbed of our joint where are your no people, Caroline suggestion! 😭
Sorry I didn't mean to rob anyone I just thought a thread needed to be made and I went through the most liked for 6 pages. I'm sure admin can change the title.

• Heart
Long time reader, first time poster.

So after Priyanka Chopra was seen at Caroline's hair salon, Josh Wood, he has put a statement up. Caroline commented, full of praise for him!
Screenshot_20210110_111346_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20210110_111402_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He shouldn’t have opened the salon at all and Caroline’s response was what I expected from her.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
If the woman’s hair needed colouring that badly for a film, it could have been done by the film hair people. This is just sheer privilege. She didn’t need a celebrity hair stylist to do it.

Reactions: 30
Long time reader, first time poster.

So after Priyanka Chopra was seen at Caroline's hair salon, Josh Wood, he has put a statement up. Caroline commented, full of praise for him!
View attachment 381328
View attachment 381330
Oh ffs could she lick his arse any harder!? More than likely only cos she gets a good discount which she wants to keep 🙄 how can she talk about the fact he stuck to the guidelines and kept everyone safe so it was ok for him to open. But she’s trying to make brands send staff home regardless of what practices they have in place. Ugh! She just licks the arse of those in her crew and rips into anyone who isn’t.

Reactions: 18
Oh ffs could she lick his arse any harder!? More than likely only cos she gets a good discount which she wants to keep 🙄 how can she talk about the fact he stuck to the guidelines and kept everyone safe so it was ok for him to open. But she’s trying to make brands send staff home regardless of what practices they have in place. Ugh! She just licks the arse of those in her crew and rips into anyone who isn’t.
Discount? She doesn't pay a penny. She goes for free!

Sorry I didn't mean to rob anyone I just thought a thread needed to be made and I went through the most liked for 6 pages. I'm sure admin can change the title.
Sorry, it was more of a mock upset post. Didn't mean to sound like a spoilt brat!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If CH’s hair is like THAT after her visits, I’d avoid going to Josh Wood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Probably both, Caroline? She is so constantly angry and shouty on social media, but always about 24 hours after everyone else.

Reactions: 13
Is she ever happy about anything? Ever? By that I mean genuinely happy when it doesn’t involve her own personal enrichment in some way ie her book topping the charts, her kits being released, other people mentioning / praising her on social media. You know, just being happy ‘because’. Even when she shows pictures of her grandchild she links some company that flogs baby wear 🤷🏼‍♀️ So even then the joy is tainted.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.