Caroline Hirons #6 It must be wonderful to know everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now THIS one is gonna kick off. Referring to Caroline “allowing” bullying...! Grab your popcorn guys!
Oh wow yeah, someone’s about to be deleted and blocked! Keep us updated in the drama!

does seem so nasty though that group, glad I’m not a part of it anymore.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow yeah, someone’s about to be deleted and blocked! Keep us updated in the drama!

does seem so nasty though that group, glad I’m not a part of it anymore.
It’s already been deleted! They’re quick tonight!!

Reactions: 3
Don’t they get the irony? They behave like a group of mean girls whilst stating “be kind”.
Caroline you’re a 51 year old grandmother - set an example and grow the duck up!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's a question that's been asked before and I thought admin and Caroline had addressed it already. I thought it was only a skincare group, no makeup, no toiletries, no problems.
Maybe Caroline did say during the pandemic the freaks could offer support in whatever way they wanted, am I misremembering?
No need for them to be so viscous in any case, but its follow the leader.
Edit vicious (I think) both may work though or cunty, yeah cunty is good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's a question that's been asked before and I thought admin and Caroline had addressed it already. I thought it was only a skincare group, no makeup, no toiletries, no problems.
Maybe Caroline did say during the pandemic the freaks could offer support in whatever way they wanted, am I misremembering?
No need for them to be so viscous in any case, but its follow the leader.
It depends on Admin/Kweenies mood on the day and how much you lick her arse.
Oh and seeing as she is such an Oprah fan, perhaps her fans should take note...

36CB8DE2-E11A-42E2-9F62-7286E0FD7B16.jpeg

Reactions: 8
There was a post just after Sue’s post was shut for comments. Didn’t screenshot it but was basically calling out the bullies and went on to say something about “and if we don’t care about Debra’s divorce or Tina’s breaks up then we’re seen as cunts”. Everyone piled on immediately and it was gone in a few minutes. To be fair it was written with language to wind the freaks up but they really went all out.

Sue’s own post can’t have been open for more than 30 minutes. Everyone piled on so quickly that I couldn’t read the comments fast enough.

Reactions: 5
There was a post just after Sue’s post was shut for comments. Didn’t screenshot it but was basically calling out the bullies and went on to say something about “and if we don’t care about Debra’s divorce or Tina’s breaks up then we’re seen as cunts”. Everyone piled on immediately and it was gone in a few minutes. To be fair it was written with language to wind the freaks up but they really went all out.

Sue’s own post can’t have been open for more than 30 minutes. Everyone piled on so quickly that I couldn’t read the comments fast enough.
😂
Screenshot_20210114-202815_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hirons is a grade A head and sets the tone from the top. She must get some sort of enjoyment from seeing the turmoil she can cause by making one comment, and then sit back and watch all hell break loose. Why else would she tit stir like that. She could easily shut down any nonsense from the get go, but chooses not to. She lets it go on for a while before she decides to turn off the tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had to leave the group this evening over that. I didn’t view the original post as anything other than a general email but the comments were just wow. Encouraged by the “Queen” herself of course.
It’s a shame cos some of the advice has been good but cannot deal with the “I know best and if you don’t agree with me you deserve my wrath” smugness and idol worship.
Here’s much better!

Reactions: 14
Just saw the Sue post. Omg what the duck. 'Be kind Sue you horrible sad person or piss off' seemed to be the gist.
And the appalling fool Hirons weighing in with her 'clap back' (getting over 800 likes 🙄) and letting the bullying go on for over an hour. She is an utter disgrace.
A few brave souls pointed out how wrong it all was. Good for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I've reported post on Facebook....but don't hold out much hope unfortunately
Sadly post didn't go against Facebook standards...issue is they probably only look at original comment that OP posted and not the ensuing comments/pile on by Caroline's 'flying monkeys'

Reactions: 5
I'm shocked at all this. I've never been a part of that group thankfully. I've only followed Caroline recently but she should shut that page down if that's what it's like. That's bullying.

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her daughter’s insta stories? It looks like she’s at Ruth Crilly’s house which confuses me because 1) we are in lockdown and 2) I thought Ruth had moved?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There is something about Ava's instagram stories that I find so embarrassing. But agree - not sure if she's at Ruth's but she's definitely not at her flat or at Caroline's

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.