Caroline Hirons #6 It must be wonderful to know everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord why? And this parent a derm told her not to her but Caroline said to do she did a whole derm over Caroline?! She really chose to go with hirons opinion
I’m shocked

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So accurate. Scarily so. When I was on freaks it got me down, my timeline was just flooded with the annoying bastards, no offence to anyone still there (love hearing what's happening) but it was mostly pointless crap, repeating info, bragging, virtue signalling, overly complicated skincare jargon and the Queen nonsense. It wasn't always like that, some weird shift in attitudes occurred and Caroline seemed to encourage it. Its now some type of strange sub culture, they'll have human sacrifices pretty soon.
The latest trend in there is to post a sob story and then wait to see if Queen C then DMs you with offers of product 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The latest trend in there is to post a sob story and then wait to see if Queen C then DMs you with offers of product 🙄
I had noticed tit like that happening, begging threads for want of a better term and they happen on every forum on the Internet. The advice on one rather famous forum was to never give more of yourself than you can afford to lose.
When I was there such threads were aimed at other freaks and they were mostly successful, can't see Caroline giving too much away. But its funny how quickly people catch on.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been on the Freaks group from the very early days, but have always taken Caroline’s advice with a pinch of salt. I’ve been horrified by the way the members deify her and gang up against anyone who dares to question anything she says. The group dynamic changed early in 2020 when it started getting much bigger. Now don’t get me wrong, I love a trip to Space NK as much as the next freak, but the level of smug outdoing each other with purchases and routines is so tedious.

And I wouldn’t mind, but do any of the freaks ever stop to consider that given the fact that Hirons calls herself a skincare expert, she looks like the proverbial bulldog chewing a wasp. And that’s WITH surgery, fillers, Botox and expensive facials. Just saw this photo of Daisy May Cooper and thought blimey, they could be sisters!

View attachment 385968

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love Daisy May!! Caroline certainly has enemies in a lot of places just like Kerry :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been on the Freaks group from the very early days, but have always taken Caroline’s advice with a pinch of salt. I’ve been horrified by the way the members deify her and gang up against anyone who dares to question anything she says. The group dynamic changed early in 2020 when it started getting much bigger. Now don’t get me wrong, I love a trip to Space NK as much as the next freak, but the level of smug outdoing each other with purchases and routines is so tedious.

And I wouldn’t mind, but do any of the freaks ever stop to consider that given the fact that Hirons calls herself a skincare expert, she looks like the proverbial bulldog chewing a wasp. And that’s WITH surgery, fillers, Botox and expensive facials. Just saw this photo of Daisy May Cooper and thought blimey, they could be sisters!

View attachment 385968
Did you see the post about hyram?
The comments were filled with he has no qualifications he’s not a derm he’s not an expert
Full of listen to Caroline but she’s not en expert either

Looks like the Freaks are started to get excited about the next kit... :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s kicking off in the group tonight 👀
Poor Sue, tbh she had a point. I’m glad other people were defending her, especially the one who said that if CH had responded positively then all her sycophants would have done so accordingly. It’s so annoying to see the arse kissing and ganging up on of anyone who doesn’t think the group is the best thing since sliced bread.

Reactions: 7
Poor Sue, tbh she had a point. I’m glad other people were defending her, especially the one who said that if CH had responded positively then all her sycophants would have done so accordingly. It’s so annoying to see the arse kissing and ganging up on of anyone who doesn’t think the group is the best thing since sliced bread.
What did Sue say? Saw the follow up posts but think I missed the original one. Was it something to do with the freaks turning into a therapy group or something?

What did Sue say? Saw the follow up posts but think I missed the original one. Was it something to do with the freaks turning into a therapy group or something?
ETA: just found it! They’re turned commented off but kept the post so everyone can “like” Caroline’s head comment..

Reactions: 2
It’s awful... poor sue! Caroline was really rude and they’ve all got themselves whipped up into a frenzy

Reactions: 3
Can someone provide details/screenshots especially Sue’s comment and CH response. I am no longer in the group and am feeling so left out of the conversation. 😘

Reactions: 2
For the people not in the group, Sue asked this very valid question:

sue.jpg

Got very attacked in the comments with things like this:

replies.jpg

very nasty group of people are the freaks. Thankfully there are some sane people sticking up for Sue. I completely agree with Sue tbh, whenever I check in on the group (which is not very often), it's Freaks trying to one-up each other and get their "queen" Caroline to notice them. Or they post a sob story to get compliments or sometimes say how tight money has been so people in the comments send them free stuff.

The group rule is no bullying, yet the admins in the group kept this open for a long time as this one sane person below said:

comment.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Can someone provide details/screenshots especially Sue’s comment and CH response. I am no longer in the group and am feeling so left out of the conversation. 😘
This was OPs original post ....
'To admins, this group has become like a therapy group for all sorts of ails, is that what it supposed to be?'
after this it was a pile on
And this was Caroline's reply ...'I wouldn’t worry Sue. If it has, people will certainly know not to ask you for help.'
😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Thanks, toxic atmosphere. Please keep us posted, I'm interested to see what comes from this. Pity we couldn't sign post Sue to tattle, she probably could do with a hug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.